Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

If they only knew...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Aug 7, 2017.

1. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

I just placed an Amazon order for Clapton Unplugged, Nirvana Unplugged (both of which I've had but destroyed or lost), a 3 pack of phone screen protectors and the biggest Kong dog toy they sell.

Although that isn't all that weird of an order combo it got me wondering what you guys have ordered and/or what was the weirdest order you've made?

2. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

A motion-detecting toilet light is NOT weird.

3. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

I drunkenly bought a 12-pack of the red plastic cups that they used to have at Pizza Hut in the 90s and a 5 lb bag of Haribo gummy bears off Amazon.

4. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

I bought a 700-piece googly eye pack and started to put them on everyone's personal desktop photos around the office.

It was hilarious. Especially for the one Brit who had a very serious pic of the Queen on her shelves... a pair of googly eyes made all the difference.

[​IMG]

5. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Ive gotten shit for various people, SIL, friends, etc for getting a union suit. But shit is comfortable and I was into the onsie way before rompers were cool. I wanted one with the horizontal butt flap but I guess that was just a cartoon thing. Mine has a weird vertical clamshell ass opening, I just take it off past my waste when I have to shit so I dont have to sit and hold the butt flap open while shitting. I also bought two sets of the same semi rare silverwear sets I had growing up. I gave one to my brother when he got married and the other to my younger brother when he gradauted. It has a 3 pronged salad fork we loved to eat Ramen noodles with growing up. My best drunk purchase is still my dvd of Tales From the Hood.

[​IMG]

6. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Love Tales From The Hood. I thought it was going to be a comedy but noooooooope.

I think my purchase was ordering four Jack Daniel's whiskey jiggers. (I don't order much at all) They were cool, but their glass was thin as paper and all four broke eventually.

IMG_1876.JPG

7. $100T2

$100T2
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

8. TX.

TX.
    Expand Collapse
    The Mad Pooper

Nipple pads, Depends, a handheld mirror and slippers.

9. Angel_1756

Angel_1756
    Expand Collapse
    The Big Four-Oh

A pope hat, a car muffler and a party dress. In one order.

10. GcDiaz

GcDiaz
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Good luck, say hi to Sinead for us.

11. jdoogie

jdoogie
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Me and a couple buddies were doing a catering gig or weekend and we were making a bunch of bacon fatties as well as some Greek style meatballs with a homemade tzatziki sauce. So, at 6 am the 3 of us all went to the grocery store and bought 20 lbs of ground sausage, a box of rubber gloves and one giant cucumber.

12. Misanthropic

Misanthropic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Recently it was hydroponics equipment, a Russian military MRE and a ukulele song book.

All time - when I took the Mrsanthropic to the store to make some purchases for work and bought 13 bottles of rubbing alcohol, 4 rolls of duct tape, 100 feet of rope and a fire extinguisher.

13. TJMax

TJMax
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

At a pawn shop in rural Illinois, I might have bought Exposé's Exposure and Opeth's My Arms, Your Hearse in the same bunch of CDs. The clerk didn't seem to notice; if he had, I'm guessing I would have left in an ambulance to spend a couple days on a psychiatric hold.

14. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Ammunition and dog treats. Not too weird for a Fleet & Farm store but still...