Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

If 1,170,000 People Join, My Girlfriend Will Marry Me!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BaseballGuyCAA, Dec 1, 2009.

1. jets22

jets22
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The guy now has a list of 1.17 people that will clearly click on pretty much any stupid bullshit someone sends them or they see on Facebook. I have no idea what that information could be worth to a marketer/spammer/asshole virus-writer, but it's gotta be something significant.

There is zero chance that something like this is actually real and there is a woman crazy enough to hinge acceptance of a marriage proposal on a Facebook group. People are stupid.

2. Fatman

Fatman
    Expand Collapse
    Should still be lurking

I would've thought the love of your life turning down your marriage proposal twice by saying "yeah, maybe if a million people can convince me it's a good idea" would be enough to get you to re-evaluate your life. Instead, this loser decides to take her up on the offer, desperately pleading with a bunch of people and dummy accounts for online pharmacies to join his stupid Facebook group.

This is why we're all going to die, folks. This whole thought process suggests that there are some people out there who, no matter how many times life sticks out its foot to trip them, they never seem to notice until their face connects with the cold, hard floor of reality. I'm going to go buy a gun.

3. Mastro

Mastro
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

There is ALWAYS a woman crazy enough... and a guy pathetic enough to buy into it.

My question is whether his IQ can be counted on my fingers and toes?

4. jamaicaphooey

jamaicaphooey
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Wow, how sad. I was really hoping it would work out in the end...and by work out, I mean, everyone in the group getting a group invite that reads: My bitch wife says that if I can get 2,000,000 people to join this group, she'll finally grant me the fucking divorce.

EDIT: If you search the title of the group, there are three different groups of the same name - two with the name Caroline, one with the name Samantha, all from different locations around the world (UK, Canada, and here), and all having the same exact story - word for word - with the only difference being the names and locations. None of them, however, are as cool as this one.

5. Queen-Bee

Queen-Bee
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I joined the new group.

I like pie.