Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Idiot-syncrasy

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Revengeofthenerds, May 7, 2019.

1. NatCH

NatCH
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If I’m getting a meal to go with a drink, I never take the drink lid on top of the stack. I always toss it and grab the second one. I don’t know why I think that’s any healthier, as if somebody came by and licked all the top-most lids, but that’s just my M.O.

2. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

I peel a circular strip of a straw wrapper from about 1.5" from the top, detach the bottom of the paper, insert the straw into the drink, and leave the top of the paper attached til I am ready to drink. That could be 5 seconds or 5 minutes later. I think that's leftover from my food service days.

3. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

These idiosyncrasies are slowly trending toward obsessive compulsive disorders.

4. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

Well OCD is trendy right now so....

5. CanisDirus

CanisDirus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Focus: I like to try and never if I can help it have piss drip into my pants after the final 'shakes' so I will sometimes wipe my penis head with a square of toilet paper. I like to blare my in-car music while driving but turn it down at lights. I will take inordinate pleasure in causing a real asshole to flip out on me if they are bugging everyone else because I guess I just love reminding them how excessive and pointless they really are. I like to pretend I am doing something 'heroic' or 'cool' when I play music of certain kinds while doing a task and this will cause me to like casually swing spatulas about like swords or bellow suddenly while lifting a rock. I don't like baby talking animals or babies so I talk to both like I am talking to a store employee who is mildly frazzled while keeping my voice calm. Unless they screw up in which case my Serious Voice runs in and I sound like Sam Elliot meets Mumm-Ra.

6. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

No matter how much you shake or dance, the last few drops will end up in your pants.

And at a certain point, it is just playing with it.

7. CanisDirus

CanisDirus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

At a certain point, yeah but I do that without pissing my underwear and pants a bit.