Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Idiot Board Introduction - Start Here

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tellkyle, Oct 19, 2009.

1. Chase

Chase
    Expand Collapse
    Should still be lurking

Thank you for your support.

2. graffin226

graffin226
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Allow myself to (re)introduce...myself.

What's up everyone. I'm graff. Came over back when the old board shut down, made a comment or two and then disappeared. For 6 years. Good to see all these familiar faces.

3. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Yo brah. Welcome back!

4. Peter Saxton

Peter Saxton
    Expand Collapse
    Fucking Retard Who Should Have Lurked More

Hello fellow idiots.

I'm an accountant from London, as well as being a landlord. I am proud to say I even have 2 kitchens. I think this site is definitely the one for me.

5. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

Proud to say he has two kitchens? WTF? I am SO confused. And lastly, nope, not the one for you.

6. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Keep that stuff in PM or the WDT... this thread is for intros.

7. Cmr88

Cmr88
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Good Evening/Morning/Afternoon, depending on your time zone!

I was a member on TIB, and here when it first started. I ended up switching jobs, and migrated from this board. I found my way back here from a random thought if it was still up and running. I'm glad to see it is! I need some twisted humor in my disturbed life. In case you were wondering, which I'm sure you were not, but yes, I am still killing rattlesnakes.

Happy soon to be Veteran's Day to those who served, you are greatly appreciated!

8. Coquette

Coquette
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Hi, I've been Coquette since I joined TMMB - where I was a pretty regular poster (less so after RMMB), and have posted on TiB sporadically. Recently I found some of my old "Rant and Rave" posts, and realized my writing has gone to complete shit since I've stopped writing for a (legitimately critical) audience.

I also miss the funny, so while mastering acerbic wit won't get me a promotion, hopefully the funny will at least get me through the day...

9. Euphonious

Euphonious
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

During a moment of pure psychedelic inebriation this past weekend, I somehow stumbled my way back to this board. It was up on my laptop when I awoke the next morning. No clue how I got here but hey, I'm here again. I joined this board back in 2009 after the old TMMB board was disbanded and only posted a few times before disappearing again. I felt it was appropriate to post here again since its been so long since my last time here.

In the time Ive been gone I have:
    • Quit drinking and finally bested a crippling alcohol addiction
    • Beat Stage III Cancer
    • Landed my dream job in Austin, TX
    • Lost over 100lbs.
    I found that if you dont take names then you can increase your ass kicking productivity by quite a bit. Good to see some old familiar people on here. Now that Im here, I'll go back to lurking until I find my way around.

10. SouthernIdiot

SouthernIdiot
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Hello ladies and gents. Just an old, ugly redneck who has lurked here for a long time. I'll try not to make an ass of myself.

11. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Well what fun is that?

Welcome aboard.

12. SouthernIdiot

SouthernIdiot
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Well I did say try. I doubt I succeed.

Thanks for the welcome.

13. theodore-manswell

theodore-manswell
    Expand Collapse
    Should still be lurking

Wow. I opened an old email account and saw this place. I remember I used to spend way too much time on the TMMB/RMMB.

Thought it would be fun to drop in and say "Hi". It's kinda funny to see a lot of old names I forgot about. I'm a lot less of a whiner than I used to be.

14. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

Welcome man. I definitely remember your name, but I had like four posts total on the RMMB. There’s been a few more old names recently I’ve seen post recently too. Hopefully it isn’t just a holiday deal and y’all decide to stick around and enjoy it a little.

15. theodore-manswell

theodore-manswell
    Expand Collapse
    Should still be lurking

Haha. We'll see.

One of the reasons I used to post so much is because I had a job where I literally sat all day and did nothing. Being there was more fun than doing homework. We'll see how it goes!

16. scotchcrotch

scotchcrotch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Haven’t been here in some time. Glad to see this place is still going strong.

I used this board a lot when I was going thru my divorce as most of my friends were mutual friends with my ex. Is it crazy one of the most hated member (ballsack) helped me out when I felt lowest? I was a young guy going thru divorce, I had no one to talk to about it.

Thanks ballsack.

17. wuliheron

wuliheron
    Expand Collapse

I'm the Wu Li master of the Tao Te Ching, and the Shockwave Rider who rides the great Fractal Dragon, a brain damaged mentally deranged hippie dippy raised on Gilligan's Island and Green Acres, but they'll never get me to go back there again! A modern day shaman, a Warrior of the Rainbow, and master of the ancient school of "Bull With Diarrhea!" No class, no style, no-brainer bullshit kung fu that would make Bruce proud! I call it the wisdom of collective ignorance, tasteless ancient Asian mysticism, mixed with Socratic wisdom, and expressed as adult potty humor.

#637 wuliheron, Nov 4, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2018
  18. Wut

Wut
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

New guy here, American living in Bermuda, been living here about 3.5 years. I’ve been a long time occasional lurker here and I belong to another forum that isn’t all that great, so I thought I’d join up here and follow along a little more closely and maybe join in once in a while.

Hello everyone.

19. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Welcome to the nut house.

20. Ezel

Ezel
    Expand Collapse
    Lurker

Hello guys from Poland, what is the best on this forum ?