Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Idiot Board Introduction - Start Here

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tellkyle, Oct 19, 2009.

1. Evil Teddy Bear

Evil Teddy Bear
    Expand Collapse
    Should still be lurking

Hello all, I stumbled across this board via Google and couldn't resist joining. Seems to be quite an interesting little community you folks have, and I'm looking forward to posting with you all.

-------

Praise Bob!

SGEDIT: Lesson number one, no smiles here.

2. Euphonious

Euphonious
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Howdy!

It's been a few years since I've been here. I see some familiar faces around but because of how long I've been gone, I thought this was a good time to re-introduce myself.

I am a former blotto prone latino with a penchant for spilling his guts on the interwebs. I came here originally from another board that shall remain nameless lest panties get twisted.

Things have changed quite a bit for me. I got sober in August of last year, dropped over 100lbs and am currently kicking cancers ass, which I was diagnosed with in January of this year. Dont cry for me Argentina, Im seriously rocking this shit. Stage II Testicular Cancer to be exact. That's right, my left nut turned on me. Fucking bastard.

My oncologists last name is Wang. No, the staggering level of irony is not lost on me.

Had one ball removed and doing my 3rd cycle of chemo now. RIP Dirty Mike, 1979-2014. You were cool until you decided to get all cancery on me.

Not much seems to have changed around here. GOOD. I like it that way.

3. obviouspseudonym

obviouspseudonym
    Expand Collapse
    Should still be lurking

So, er, I posted on the old Tucker Max board and I had been lurking on this board. Apparently lurking is now grounds for account deletion, so I'm de-lurking for this post.

4. MobyDuk

MobyDuk
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Move along, nothing to see here. Just another fat old white guy lookin' for love in all the wrong places.

5. Not the Bees!

Not the Bees!
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Hey everyone,

I've lurked for a while now. Tried to join and post about a year ago, but my posts never got approved and my account was deleted. Excited to start participating now that things have been opened up again.

6. one-eye

one-eye
    Expand Collapse
    Lurker

Been a lurker since Tuckers board. I am not a bot. I have a soul...err well, one step at a time.

7. DirtyHerk

DirtyHerk
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Lurker since ye olde boarde...please don't delete me either!

8. HungryCory

HungryCory
    Expand Collapse
    Lurker

Howdy,

Long time lurker, first time poster. Time to actually participate after the countless hours of entertainment this place has given me. The auto-purge of week old accounts really had nothing to do with that shift...

9. wnr

wnr
    Expand Collapse
    Lurker

Registered was deleted for some reason. Mostly lurk cause posts
    never get approved

10. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Welcome, new members. Ny name is Juice and I will be your guide. Please have a refreshing juice box and some complimentary Bill Cosby:

[​IMG]

Now over here we have the General Discussion Board. It's where talk about things done on the weekend, and topical posts, like what obscure "celebrity" died that week, light-hearted arguments on country music (which sucks), current events, and revolting sexual topics.

Next, is the Permanent Board. You can Rant and Rave, or talking about ongoing things like gender-specific stuff, traveling, etc.

After that is the Advice Board. It's been opened up recently and here you can get life-altering advice from complete strangers on the Internet.

The other ones are self-explanatory. Have funny/insightful posts and you'll be welcomed. Try too hard, disparage others, act like an idiot, you'll joined the ranks of the fallen:

KIMaster
    Poopourri
    Ballsack
    Milly
    Nitwit
    SuperChamp
    Etc..

Lastly, all Bill Cosby-related questions go to me, and me alone. I am the SME on all things Cosby and you will be sure to heed that advice.

<3

11. iowaguy

iowaguy
    Expand Collapse
    Lurker

Hi everyone. I've been around for a while but have only lurked. Will try to post more going forward

12. JayBor

JayBor
    Expand Collapse
    Lurker

Long time lurker. Hopefully will contribute some now that the board is a little more active.

13. Atoq

Atoq
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Long time lurker here. Glad to see some more life around here recently, i will try to contribute more!

14. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm personally excited to see all the new faces. My name is Parker, I live in Chicago, I work in advertising and I'm one of the Black People assigned to keeping this board from being a KKK rally. McSmallstuff claims to be black, but I think he's only a halfie.

Not to be a jerk (but I'm going to proceed to be one) I love how all the ex-lurkers are like "Glad to see this place alive again, I'm going to post now that its active again!" Irony. If you guys posted in the first place, it would stayed active!

Thanks for getting active now though! I'm like Oprah at a giveaway show with greendots.

15. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

Back in your hole Billy!!!

16. Vorticon

Vorticon
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I too might join the crowd of lurkers insisting that I'll post more. Apparently I did just enough to avoid being knocked off in the great purge, but I'm not sure I've ever 'contributed'. I think I baited Durbanite to post in the rugby thread once but it didn't take.

So, hi.

I think I've always lurked because the best threads on the TMMB/RMMB/TiB were the ones where people told dubious stories about their drinking, womanising, how they were beaten as a kid and turned out fine etc, and I never had much of a story to contribute. We'll see how we go this time anyway.

[edit] Genuinely surprised to see my post count over the years is actually 22. I would have guessed about 5-6. [/edit]

17. snaredrumofbeer

snaredrumofbeer
    Expand Collapse
    Should still be lurking

Howdy all...... I used to post quite often but things arose and I had to change names and whatnot. Its good to be back and see that Tib is still the same yet kinda different. Cheers yall.

18. care_lessnostress

care_lessnostress
    Expand Collapse
    Should still be lurking

Hi everyone! New here. Just wanted to say hello. Looking forward to meeting new peeps .

19. care_lessnostress

care_lessnostress
    Expand Collapse
    Should still be lurking

Happy to be on board.

SGEDIT: Welcome and this place is a smiley free zone.

Attached Files:

20. Danger Boy

Danger Boy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In a flyover state hoping your plane crashes