Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Idiot Board Introduction - Start Here

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tellkyle, Oct 19, 2009.

1. CroMag

CroMag
    Expand Collapse
    Lurker

2. cowlock

cowlock
    Expand Collapse
    Lurker

This is an awesome find. Now my life can finally get back to normal after entering the "real" world.

3. AFHokie

AFHokie
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'd like to echo the sentiments of appreciation for starting this forum. For the most part I was a lurker on the old one and expect I will continue to lurk here as well. Glad to see a lot of folks I held in high regard on the old page made it here as well.

- AFHokie

4. The Wildcard

The Wildcard
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Found this when looking around the tuckermax site. I am a 17 year old junior in high school. I love the internet, but i love food and drinking more. I am a state champion/all american wrestler, and it consumes most of my life.

5. KillaKam

KillaKam
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Hello,

I was a lurker for quite some time on the TMMB until I finally gave in and started posting here and there. Looks like this board is much more my speed. Won't be posting regularly but I will chime in from time to time. Cheers.

6. Dread

Dread
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Introduction

My name's Dread and that's pretty much all that I have to say right now. The board that I frequent is constantly going down because of poor management and I'm just looking for a decent place to entertain myself.

7. rollinginsanity

rollinginsanity
    Expand Collapse
    Should still be lurking

Hey, a friend of mine is a member here, and he said this was a trustworthy meeting place for degenerates, so I thought why not?

Pity I didn't think about why.

Cheers.

8. Logic

Logic
    Expand Collapse
    Should still be lurking

I'm David. Just noticed a good place to waste some time.

9. McCann

McCann
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Hi this is McCann. I was very briefly on the RMMB board and only recently found this site. I like what ye've done with the place, very homely

10. Larkin

Larkin
    Expand Collapse
    Lurker

Hi, I'm not the fastest typist , so poss wont post as much as I'd like, but lurked a lot and thanks for shooting the shit.

11. NaughtyAmberX

NaughtyAmberX
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

I'm Amber. A lot of my friends know me as NaughtyAmber or NaughtyAmberX.
    Nettdata got me to come & sign up on the site, and I must say I love it so far! I think this may soon be one of my favorite forum sites!

12. RoscoeJ

RoscoeJ
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

The names RoscoeJ, longtime lurker of the old RMMB board so had to make my way over. Man that old board was great, though happy with this one as well.

13. TheExtortionist

TheExtortionist
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Hi, Im The Extortionist and I am an alcoholic.

14. JoshP

JoshP
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I was on the RMMB for quite some time (same name). Well after the RMMB shut down, I spent time just on boards that were specific to interests and activities that I have. However, I missed a board where I can talk about anything and get a kick out of it. So fuck it, I Just now caved in. Here's to hoping now that this place has been around for a while its off to a good start and topics have evolved. Off to find out.
    -JoshP

15. binx bolling

binx bolling
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Hello fellow idiots,

I have been lurking on the old site and here for about two years. A bottle of fume blanc (Try this wine now! It is actually just the sauvignon blanc grape made dry and aged in barrels, the 'fume' (smoke) was a marketing scheme created by Mondavi in the late '60's early '70's. It's incredibly refreshing in summer, if you enjoy light wines without the sweet.) and I thought that I ought to introduce myself to you people who I feel as though I strangely know. Thanks to all who brought this board back.

binx

16. charlie

charlie
    Expand Collapse
    Should still be lurking

As soon as I found this board, I muttered "Crap. There goes my productivity at work." When the RMMB closed down, I was pretty upset (lurker since '06 or so I think) but I sure as hell got a lot more done. I'm even more happy to find that this url hasn't been blocked from work. Yet. It's good to see that the slightly dysfunctional have found each other again.

Oh, and I'm a chick. I'm hideously bad at coming up with usernames.

17. Liathano

Liathano
    Expand Collapse
    Should still be lurking

Hiyas all....

Found this forum via Chater's post of blowing up Myke with some super heated white paint via reddit and thought "I've just gotta be here", so here I am......

Single girl with single daughter and a bunch of cats living in Sydney, Australia and this place seems as fruity as I feel so I think we'll get along just fine.

Let me be welcomed to the insanity.

Liath...

18. Satanicus336

Satanicus336
    Expand Collapse
    Should still be lurking

hey.

I lurked and posted on the old board, I lurked here for a while but I decided to start posting.

19. Infinitus

Infinitus
    Expand Collapse
    Should still be lurking

I've been lurking here for awhile and really enjoy the atmosphere. I'm trying to get away from that "LOLTROLLING" kind of bullshit because I feel it's counterproductive to what a message board community is all about.

I also love sex, booze, and fucked up stories. This place seems to have similar feelings about certain social subjects that I feel strongly about; none of which I can remember at the moment mostly due to my second love.

Either way; here's to lurking.

20. Scandinavian

Scandinavian
    Expand Collapse
    Should still be lurking

I'm really just a huge Justin Bieber fan.