Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

I Would Hatefuck You Into A Fine Powder

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nom Chompsky, Oct 17, 2012.

1. Roxanne

Roxanne
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Scarlett Johanssen, the dumb bitch. And I would yell at her the whole time for nearly ruining The Avengers. "I'm Russian--well, I used to be," indeed.

2. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

I'm adding one:

[​IMG]

I'd get nice all over that 'tang.

3. Kampf Trinker

Kampf Trinker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Wait, so you watch the show?

I'll pick Lindsay Lohan. I think it's that contrast she has going for her with that girl next door look turned coke whore. My feelings for her are an odd mix of hatred, pity, and anger that people like her exist.

4. JWags

JWags
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

FTFY. I don't care what you judgemental jackals and your film noir tastes have to say. It was amusing for awhile, then it just got annoying and jumped the shark, and she was a large reason why. Once they went to Italy, I said no thank you.

5. Omegaham

Omegaham
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Focus: Had a wook lieutenant controller who was constantly prattling on about how smart she was. Turns out she was a Communications major and joined the military because she couldn't find a job. She was completely worthless and retarded to boot. She ended up getting relieved of her controller duties for being a dumbass and got stuck in an Admin billet doing jack shit... but she still got to hang around our compound constantly babbling about something or other.

Goddamn, she was annoying... but she was GORGEOUS. I'd fuck the shit out of her, if only to keep her from talking about animal rights for ten minutes.

6. Bebe

Bebe
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

If I suddenly gave up every single shred of decency and respect I have, I'd hatefuck my best friend's boyfriend. He's a huge Jesus freak and I could picture him running some weird cult one day. Everytime I see him he tries to save me and once he realizes I'm not interested, he makes shitty comments about whores burning in hell. Just a total fucking freak, but unbelievably hot. Plus, my friend showed me pictures of his cock and the dude is gifted. Seems a shame to have wasted such a nice dick on such a weird guy.

Anyway, I'd probably tie him down, make him quote the Bible, and ride him until I dislocated his hips and/or made him cry. Then I'd slap him in the face a few times and tell him he was going to burn in hell for enjoying it. I'd make him say that he loved fucking Satan's whore, and then I'd scream, "Amen!" as I came.

But it's not like I've given it a lot of thought or anything.