Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

I will end you...with my dick.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by downndirty, Mar 24, 2010.

1. Indiana

Indiana
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Fact. Better believe I would let this cock sucker have it hard core. *Sigh*... if only he had been stillborn...

[​IMG]

2. Supertramp

Supertramp
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I do not find her face to be attractive. She's hairy and goat-like. I would still rail her because she has a crazy body but in all honesty, she's probably chewing on a tin can right now.

3. Rob4Broncos

Rob4Broncos
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

"Ooooh yeah, you little piece of shit. How 'bout I bounce up and down harder and faster on your cock? That'll show you. Feel that wonderful, warm, wetness? That's what you get, asshole! You're not going to enjoy ONE second of this!!"

Teach me a lesson, my ass.

Now, you, that's different. I'm terrified of your formidable penis, shegirl. I'd never let you get within 11 inches of me with that thing.

4. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

That's because mine is bigger than yours. It's ok Lil' Pety can still work out. Although, it'd work out far better if you had little hands like the guy in the BK commercials.

5. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'd hate fuck my boss. She's this a-type power cunt* that constantly speaks with a condescending tone, intimidates the fuck out of everyone and doesn't believe shit you say unless she sees it for her self. I don't think she is aware of it half the time, which makes it worse, and if she was she doesn't care. She just turned 34, but looks great. All she does is bitch about how old she is, and god forbid you're under 30 you become a toddler in her eyes. She's a cunt day in and day out. Actually, I'm not sure if hate fucking her would be a good idea, she might actually enjoy it.

And Lady Gaga? Come the fuck on, she has a penis.

*And no, I'm not intimidated by women in power. Sometimes power cunts can just be power cunts. I've met and worked with plenty of women in power, smarter than me, made more money than me, and even taller than me that I thought were awesome, good people who were just on their shit. So leave that shit at the door..

6. Indiana

Indiana
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Psh, please son. Clearly you have never hate fucked a guy before. Here's how it goes.
    You ride him violently until he is right about to come. Then you pull out when he is at the peak of his bonerific glory, wind up, and punch him full force in the balls. If you have time, beat that dick around a little bit like a speed bag. Then you yank out a handful of pubic hair and put it in all of his open food containers in the fridge. On your way out, you poop on his dog.
    That's a hate fuck. Oh Dan Snyder... you will get yours...

7. effinshenanigans

effinshenanigans
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Jesus Christ. You should start a hate fucking for-hire business. It'd be like a whore's Dirty Work without the laughs.

8. JDTheHero

JDTheHero
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Who even has pubes that long they can be ripped out? Jesus Christ.

Anyways, I'd would absolutely hate fuck the shit out of The Olsen Twins. On one hand, I would make them pay for being the basis of all these fucking Disney child stars like The Jonas Bros. and Hanna Montana and shit, but on the other hand, I would fulfill a sex goal of fucking twins.

[​IMG]

Okay, well maybe two goals: fucking twins and then killing a zombie after I have shot a load. Jesus they look disgusting.

9. Maltob14

Maltob14
    Expand Collapse
    Space Cadet

You clearly have never been hit in the balls before. What you don't know is that (by a cruel evolutionary joke) there's a 2-3 second window for us curl up into a ball and get ready to cry manly tears from the pain that's about to come. What I'm trying to say is, punch a man in the balls and you get a cunt-punt out the fucking window before we hit the ground. Women can't hate fuck like men. Nice try though.

10. Indiana

Indiana
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Depends on the woman. Little do you know I have an adamantium cunt. Have fun with the punting.

11. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    Ah yes, I've run into girls like you before...

OW, my balls. It didn't stop me from bragging about them as a conquest though.

"Yeah, I fucked her. She sucks. I'd rather stick my dick in a meat grinder." They had no idea I meant it literally.

[​IMG]

12. Stealth

Stealth
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Elle McPherson. - I'm so tired of this smug old cunt and her endless shameless self promoting.

On second thoughts, any "former supermodel" needs a good hard hatefuck.

13. Viking33

Viking33
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Add a man then cum? Scary. Good thing I always wear my work boots when I hate fuck. You want the screen with the window too?

14. redbullgreygoose

redbullgreygoose
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I third Bunny. The only difference is I would use my arch enemy's dick. I don't know if psycho is an STD*, but I wouldn't take the chance.

*Even if it isn't there's still all the regular ones

15. Bundy Bear

Bundy Bear
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You could always do like the last family guy episode and put someone down the front of your pants.

16. carpenter

carpenter
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

[​IMG]

So much hate, so little time.
    I'd have to wear a wet-suit or body-condom to scare off some of the yuck.
    You know she killed Kurt, she's a criminal mastermind.

17. iczorro

iczorro
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If we're gonna hate fuck Courtney, we need to hate fuck Madonna. Used to be so hot...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Hey girls. Don't get all ripped up like dudes. Not sexy.

18. Ryan Leaf

Ryan Leaf
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

I know this is a very up to date pop culture reference, but whatever. There is one person I have wanted to hate fuck since I first heard her passing off a donkey raping a cat as singing: Avril Lavigne.

I hate her "music", her retarded lyrics, her chimpmunky elf face, her pathetic attempts to be dark and hardcore and most of all her even more pathetic attempts to be rebellious by streaking her hair motherfucking barbie pink. I would fuck her ass so hard that the people of South East Asia would run to the hills fearing another Tsuanami. I want to donkey punch once for every word of her godawful abortion of an attempt at punk. I fucking loath her, and everything she pretends to stand for. Somehow, I think I'd be doing the universe a service if I only could conteract all the shit she had spewed on the airwaves by existing on nothing but black bean chimichangas and prune juice for a month then giving her the most godawful Cincinnati Bow-Tie ever delivered.

19. KMD

KMD
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

20. Durej

Durej
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Oh how I loath you in CSI Miami.

[​IMG]

She would also have to be gaged too. God forbid she tries to talk while I'm doing the deed, id go limp if I had to her here monotone voice and my penis would probably never recover.