Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

I will end you...with my dick.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by downndirty, Mar 24, 2010.

1. ssycko

ssycko
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

[​IMG]

Bitches.

2. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'd lay some Alaskan pipeline on Sarah Palin.

3. jordan_paul

jordan_paul
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Eaither:

[​IMG]
    or
    [​IMG]

Id lean more towards hate fucking Taylor Swift though, she seems more like the prissy "Im not swallowing that" type girl. Someones gotta break her in.

4. scotchcrotch

scotchcrotch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Ann Coulter.

From behind. And a gag in her mouth.

Same to you Sarah, but missionary is ok with you

Attached Files:

5. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

On that note...

http://ifuckedanncoulterintheasshard.blogspot.com/?zx=67afec4abc72195c

6. Bundy Bear

Bundy Bear
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

7. ec88

ec88
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I would hate fuck every girl on this show:
    [​IMG]

Out of all the shitty reality shows on tv, this has got to be the absolute worst.

8. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Lyndon Johnson's corpse.

9. breakylegg

breakylegg
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

i would hatefuck this moron into eternity. HARD.

Attached Files:

10. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Jessica Alba. Why the hate? Because she's the worst actress in the entire world.

Lady Gaga is simply too ugly to fuck. Seriously, she looks like a Muppet washed in hot. You're all sick.

Ann Coutler? Maybe with a knife.

11. Eifelrennen

Eifelrennen
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

I'm surprised Durbanite hasn't posted, I know female contact is a little out of his grasp but this is the internet. Is that twit on this board yet?

After thinking about this long and hard, I'd have to hate fuck Hillary Clinton. Would I finish? No. Would I even have an erection? Not likely, unless her ugliness is just a product of her pant suits. I'd be fucking her with a cattle prod. Then, for my final act, I'd slide a 60w lightbulb into her ass and choke her until it popped.

A close second would have to be Michelle Obama. I'd be down for a little chocolate and vanilla, unfortunately most of my time with the anti-boner Michelle Obama would be spent grooming her hair with one of those 'fro picks that has a black fist for a handle. I can't understand how anyone could fuck that thing twice for any reason other than another nine month excuse.

12. Supertramp

Supertramp
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Kim Kardashian. I don't even find her that attractive but y'know... dem tits/dat ass ain't to be trifled with.

13. gocougs750

gocougs750
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

14. snobes

snobes
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Oprah. As long as she has her man face caked with make-up and later my baby batter from titty fucking those big ol's. "Gotcha bitch."

Most of the Fox "news readers"

Cathy Lee and Hoda Cotb. I always had a love/hate with Cathy Lee. Plus with Hoda there, I could abuse the hell out of Cathy Lee and Hoda would cheer me on with a rib job for pay backs on all the dumb shit Cathy Lee says.

15. Baxpin

Baxpin
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

16. Rob4Broncos

Rob4Broncos
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Is this even possible? I mean, are women even capable of hate-fucking someone? How does that work?

Focus: some of you are doing this all wrong. Carrie Underwood? Jessica Alba? The Rosetta Stone lady? Betty White's smokin'-hot ass?* Please. The goal is to fuck someone because they do/say something rage-inducing on a constant basis, someone you wouldn't do otherwise. Some stuck-up piece of shit who thinks they are several tiers above you in life and is quick to remind you of it. Someone who, should you buy them for what they're worth and sell them for what they think they're worth, you'd be richer than a Lebowski.

I'm talking, of course, about Cameron Diaz.

Don't let anyone tell you otherwise: Cameron Diaz is the reason that the word 'cunt' exists in the English language. When someone of her status turns down autographs the way she does, someone ought to take a rolled-up newspaper, smack her in the head, and say, "No." It's not enough to turn down a request; that much I'd be okay with. But she actually takes the time to lecture someone about how dumb autographs are. Sorry Cam, but contrary to what most of your peers have taught you, being a celebrity doesn't give you permission to be a twat. I award you no points.

* This is, of course, a joke. However, at 88 years old, she is still cool as shit. I'm not saying I'd fuck her, but if we were in the same room and gin was involved, sparks may fly. Whatever, don't judge me.

17. swagger

swagger
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Was thinking of her too. Also the nazi twins from Prussian Blue, and every single one from Westboro Baptist Church/Godhatesfags-people.

18. Baxpin

Baxpin
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Every time I see that fucking Rosetta Stone commercial, it irritates the hell out of me because of her over-animated speaking and facial expressions. The commercial is too long and shown way too often. Even worse, whenever it comes on I want to change the channel but I get distracted some by her face, but mostly her giant tits...playing right into the hands of their marketing people. So yeah, I have a lot of rage I'd vent on her.

19. Samr

Samr
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Carrie Underwood is half decent, and cute as fuck. Anyone else think she looks kind of like a country version of a young Britney Spears?

Taylor Swift, however, can eat shit. The only song of hers I can even remotely stand is "fearless," and if I it a few more times I'm going to passionately hate that as well. That "Our Song" is terribly annoying and if every time it comes on one of my good country radio stations it makes me want to slam HER head in a screen door. Little twit. Her face, and specifically her little cat eyes, really piss me off.

That being said, I respect that she produces "wholesome" music for the younger ones, and I know someone who's daughter got to meet her and she said Swift was really a genuine person.

Still doesn't mean I wouldn't take the opportunity to fuck her in the ass and make her choke on my cock.

20. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

So you're saying you don't think I could hate fuck, you? You underestimate us.

[​IMG]
    I cannot stand this greasy slimball. I'm not even sure why but I know I do. I'd make him take an ice cold shower first and WASH THAT SHIT OUT OF HIS HAIR. What is that crap anyway? Afrosheen?