Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

I will beat your ass old man.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dewercs, Mar 24, 2015.

1. dewercs

dewercs
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Last night was a great night in Scottsdale, lots of women in the bar and really good energy, to save a little money it has been decided that we do not need a bouncer on Monday nights so we get to bartend and deal with problems that may arise.
    There was a stereotypical Scottsdale cougar in the bar last night, my kryptonite, divorced lots of baggage with blonde hair, lots of surgery and dressed in shorts and a tank top that I sold to her. She was hanging out with a regular and would dance once in a while, after she and the guy she was with had danced they headed back to the bar and an old in his 60's stopped her to talk, and he got real handsy fast, her back was towards me so I saw him start with has hand on her back then her waist then her ass, she moved his hand and kept talking but he went back to her ass and this time tried to put his fingers underneath her shorts into her asscrack. She pushed his hand away and moved back to the bar.
    I asked her if she knew him and she said no, I told her I would speak with him about his behavior in a second after I finished helping a customer. She said she did not want anything done to him she just wanted to be left alone.
    After ringing up the customer the old man had moved closer to the bar and had his hand around another girl and was foundling her breast, she pushed his hand away and moves away from him. I asked her if she knew the guy and she said no. So now I have and old man sexually assaulting 2 woman in less than 2 minutes.

I don't get angry very often but when I came around the bar people parted like the Red Sea, I grabbed the old man and locked his arm and said start walking towards the door, he briefly objected but began to feel a sense of urgency as I physically moved him. Once outside he inquired as to why we were meeting outside, when confronted with the fact that he had just sexually assaulted 2 women he denied it, and then asked what the big deal was because the girls didn't complain. I explained the best way I could that if I ever saw him again I would beat his old man ass and that if he ever came within 100 yards of the bar I would have him trespassed. I really wanted to smash his face into the bricks and make him apologize.

Nothing makes me angrier than guys who randomly grope women.

Focus What makes you angry to the point where you want to beat somebody.

Alt-Focus Would you ever beat an old man

Here is a pic of victim number 1 and I, she thanked me for making him leave.

Attached Files:

2. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

ALT-FOCUS: I beat myself regularly.

Bump.

3. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

My family had an long-time business associate who became a kind-of social friend who was this older guy who considered every social event the prime opportunity to try and gross out, offend, or otherwise shock everyone else in attendance.

My dad was celebrating a major birthday so we had the back yard turned into a mini-circus; bbq pit, live Dixieland band, big top with lights, and a big-ass bar.

Said friend was in attendance and proceeded to get more than a little hammered, and began spewing some major shit toward my sister, trying to get her all pissed off or offended. To her credit, she just ignored the guy and walked away, but when I heard what he was saying, I was pissed and was going to do something about it. Dad beat me to it, and grabbed him, and said something too low for the rest of us to hear... but the guy's face went a little pale, and he left in a hurry. We haven't seen him since.

He has since died, and I don't think too many people gave a fuck that he did.

So yeah, I would have beat his ass that day if Dad hadn't stepped in first.

4. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Can you call her a cougar if you're in the same age range? Just asking.

Focus + Alt Focus: Some comedian once said "Everyone of any age, size, race or religion can earn an asswhoopin' if they put in the work to earn it." If some old man got handsy or crazy, they'd need to get their ass beat. Especially since I think they grew up in a more reserved timed, they would know better.

5. dewercs

dewercs
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Cougar is not a negative term in my book, I love me some cougars.