Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

I was robbed!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DrFrylock, Feb 15, 2011.

1. DrFrylock

DrFrylock
    Expand Collapse
    The White

Last night, the TiB community suffered a deep, penetrating loss. It's hard to even post about it, honestly.

Justin Bieber was passed over for Best New Artist in favor of some chick nobody's ever heard of.

I am crying typing this right now. It's hard for me to beliebe. I mean believe.

SAD FOCUS: Post about a time where someone else got credit for something for which you should have been recognized. Alternatively, post about times when you were like that...I can't even say the adjective in polite company, but it rhymes with FITCH PORE...Esperanza Spalding, and you stole the credit for something.

2. Veovis

Veovis
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Let’s not make this into anything more than we all know it is folks. Some blah blah blah I can play classical music, vs Justin "THE FUCKING" Bieber..........ya people stopped listening to classical a long time ago, shit even Ludwig van Beethoven went deaf to stop hearing that shit, and they give it to that over the BIEBS?

Oh wait, what’s that footnote? Right she's an American and true deserving winner is a simply Canadian. This is nothing other than racial profiling against the poor polite people on the planet that live in ole Canuck land. This was nothing other than a globally announced "FUCK YOU" to Canada and it was nothing other than tasteless.

Hell, I tell you what, if Justin’s testicles ever descend and he gets citizenship in some other country he'll come back and tell you all "Fuck you I'm awesome tell her to shove that oversized violin up her ass!", but alas until testicles and a different cuntry of origin that poor girl will simply have to be happy with second place.

3. Solaris

Solaris
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

SGEDIT: Shut up. Add to the thread or don't post babble.

4. seriousface

seriousface
    Expand Collapse
    Lurker

I'm not an actor, but I am an attention-whore.

One day, I can remember when we had some video project in a class where we were supposed to make a video and they needed two people to play parts on camera. The auditions, which took about two minutes a piece, went like this.

*Seriousface and Randy read together*

"Ah man, Seriousface that was awesome. Let's try you and someone else"

*Seriousface and Jessica read together*

"Ah guys, that was great! Okay let's switch it up"

*Jessica and Randy read together*

"No no, let's bring back Seriousface"

*Seriousface and Billy read together*

---

After about ten of these auditions, in which I was in all but two, I knew I had my part locked down. I remember thinking, "Man, the best part about being in front of the camera is that I won't have to do any of the hard work - and as a bonus, I'll get to feed my need for attention".

Then the professor came in, "Alright, I've cast it - it's going to be Randy and Billy playing the parts".

Cue my brain screaming at me: "What the fuck! Huh? That Randy guy is practically half retard. And he has a stupid hat! And Billy? Fuck Billy, he only read once and they choose him. I read that shit 8 times! I practically have it memorized you motherfuckers ..."

After about a minute of that I remember thinking, "Wow. What an over-reaction (MOTHERFUCKERS!). Wow, I can't believe I'm actually reacting this way to something this stupid (I'M FUCKING BETTER THAN THEM!). It's a class video that doesn't matter (EVERY ONE OF YOU DESERVES AIDS!)" - That's when I learned that if I were to every, for some weird reason, become an actor, I'd apparently become one of those shitty, angry actors that yells at Cinematographers and chokes hookers.

I'll stick with a more normal profession.

5. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Ummm....What?! What is this, the revenge of Ryan Milliron?

On topic, people need to stop bitching about whoever lost at the Grammys. The fact that people take that most overrated of prizes seriously is a laugh unto itself. I mean, The Arcade Fire won top prize. Who would honestly go see that gigantic group of megalomanical fuckwads live? I've heard amplifiers being beaten to death with rocks that had more rhythm.

The Grammys are now a freak show, half a broken rung above the MTV awards. We need a reboot.

6. Solaris

Solaris
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

SGEDIT: I only tolerate you because I have to. One more and you get a vacation. Matter of fact so will I, from your brand of stupid. Win.

Nettdata EDIT: Fuck that Shegirl, you be too nice. He can join the Sack on Ban Island. Everybody drink.

SGEDIT: You stole my happy for the day and I'm sick. I hope you feel bad Mister!

7. Saint

Saint
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

OK, so I'll stay on focus

Last year I was playing in an annual golf tournament (4 man best ball) and our team was way out of it with 3 holes to go. We were drunk and screwing around, ya know, just having fun. We come to the last par 3 of the day and I shanked my tee shot in the water. When we get to the green they have one of those closest to the pin cards. My buddy being his normal jackass self wrote my name down at 45' 6" and 12' deep. Funny as the closest was like 6' 3" or some such. We get to the dinner afterward and everyone is completely housed. They start awarding the trophies and prizes and all of a sudden I hear my name. "and at 4'5" closest to the pin is Saint" I stood up drunk and shell-shocked trying to remember if I had ever hit it close on any par 3. A girl in a bikini came over and handed me a bottle of wine and a dozen pro V1's. I sat down sheepishly to applause as I tried to figure out what just happened. After they started again my friends lost it, laughing uncontrollably. Then it hit me. I wanted to give it back but my buddy was like "hey, not your fault the old man got drunk and cant read" I kept it. If it would have been a big prize I probably would have given it back, but hey a dozen balls a bottle of cheep wine and a story...screw it. I'm a bad person

8. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Did our friend Solaris post dick videos or something?

9. hotwheelz

hotwheelz
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

No, shegirl wouldn't have been angry if he did.

10. MainEvent007

MainEvent007
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Although not entirely on topic, it's related to Bieber and hilarious, so it's worth a post. Although this happened over the summer, I somehow just found out about it. 4chan tried to send Bieber to North Korea. Unfortunately, it was unsuccessful.

Nothing to add to the focus, but the whole thing was just too hilarious to not share with anyone else who didn't know.