Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

I used to like that?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Frank, Jun 16, 2010.

1. Bob Trousers

Bob Trousers
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I made the mistake of trying to watch an episode of the A-Team a while back. Boring to the point of being painful. I may have just had the misfortune to catch a bad one, but it still made realise that some things are better left as fond memories. The action figures were cool though.

2. ex Animo

ex Animo
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Focus:

I used to love WWF (now WWE) when I was in the 5'th/6'th grade. In retrospect, I don't know how I could stomach the near homo-eroticism that surrounded it, but hey. I was young.

Also, I grew up playing video games. RPG's, specifically. I almost gag when I try playing an RPG nowadays. It's so boring. How kids could play MMORPG's like WoW, is totally beyond me. I'd rather spend my 70+ hours a week doing something productive, like not eating pizza rolls all day and ending up like this guy:

In terms of music, I used to LOVE Papa Roach when I was also in 6'th grade. Papa Roach and fucking Japanese Pop Music. Big WTF.

#42 ex Animo, Jun 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  3. thevoice

thevoice
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Music that I used to like that I am now ashamed of:

- Swollen Members
    - Creed
    - Everlast
    - Dashboard Confessional

TV Shows/Video Games:

- WWF Raw
    - WCW Nitro
    - The Sims (and all of those faggy add-ons).

Drinks:

- Jolt Cola
    - Hanson's Energy Drinks (Because of it's ties to the WWF)
    - Mike's Hard Lemonade.

4. Frebis

Frebis
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Back when I was in high school I used to only drink anheuser-busch beer products. I used to get into arguments about why Budweiser was superior to Mill Lite, etc. Now I'm ashamed I ever enjoyed anything from the big three (Coors, Miller, AB ). They are like the fast food of the beer world. Will they satisy the need? Sure, but there are much better things out there.

I also used to play soccer. Thank god I'm not into that any more.