Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

I Only Bang Athletes!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tom Ato, Oct 6, 2010.

1. Disgustipated

Disgustipated
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I completely forgot that I ended up on a list of this sort years ago.

I'd come off a drought and banged a chick who was a flatmate of a friend of a friend. She was completely fucking hopeless in bed; from the toothsome blowjob to the starfish missionary. I'm not ashamed to say that I actually faked an orgasm to get the hell out of there, and I didn't care whether she knew it or not.

A couple of months later I was helping the friend of a friend move house. All of the occupants were moving as the lease had ended and there was crap everywhere. I found a piece of paper lying around that had a whole bunch of guys' names on it; including mine. After the names were a bunch of squiggles and symbols that were obviously code.

When I next saw the girl (who, on getting to know, was a colossal bitch) I asked her what "four boxes inside each other" meant. She said she didn't know, and what was I on about? I told her I'd found this piece of paper with my name on it and four boxes inside each other beside my name when every other guy had one box, two at most. She went bright red and ran out of the house, not coming back.

I never found out what the four boxes meant. I can only assume it stood for "how quickly this guy did a runner after I got him into bed".

2. Bryan

Bryan
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

So it's misogynistic now to recognize that male/female sexuality is not identical, just like it's not in all the animal kingdom? And I wasn't aware that I was obligated to subscribe to a certain agenda as a member of the TMMB/RMMB, whatever that agenda may be.

3. toddus

toddus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

With no background facts other than the powerpoint it did seem like she purposefully targeted the student-athletes. Take this for what you will but it should be acknowledged.

4. KIMaster

KIMaster
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I probably should have clarified that statement; yes, absolutely, lots of second rate athletes bang some really attractive women. However, it's not something these women are even half as proud and excited about as the girl who painstakingly made that 30 slide Powerpoint, complete with graphs.

I mean, Powerpoint girl was positively pissing herself at how freaking awesome she was for being fucked by those dudes.

Call it humor between friends or whatever, (personally, I found it to be painfully boring to even skim through her "research", let alone read it; the girl is a crappy writer) but there is a psychotic giddiness at having sex with these athletes that a very hot woman normally wouldn't exhibit.

To answer scootah's question, there is nothing wrong with a girl having sex with lacrosse and baseball players or whatever, but there is something slightly unhinged about documenting it so fervently, giving out numerical scores, etc, and it's definitely really fucking stupid to send it by e-mail to a "few friends".

I don't see what it is about this girl that impresses you so much.

5. D26

D26
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

How is that any different than guys who specifically target models to fuck? Or guys who specifically target girls with certain types of bodies? Most athletes (yes, even baseball players) are in better physical condition than the normal frat-boy in college. They don't get to be college-level athletes without being in shape and being physically fit. None of the guys on that list were large dudes who happened to be athletes or something like that (see: Offensive linemen in football), they were all in pretty good shape. Maybe, and I could be going out on a limb, she was just attracted to dudes who happened to be in good shape, much like most men are attracted to women who are in good shape. I suspect that she didn't start out intentionally banging athletes, but that after two or three she just realized "holy shit, I'm fucking a lot of athletes..." and it sort of snow-balled from there.

Besides that, how do we know that the ONLY people she fucked in college were athletes? How do we know she didn't fuck non-athletes who happened to be in good shape? The only thing you're going off of is that power-point. I agree with Scootah that the thing looks like it was meant to be an in-joke between her and her friends that just ended up getting way out of hand. I also agree that she is fucking dumb for emailing it out. She should have had her friends over and shown them, then deleted it.

In either event, I just fail to understand how so many people are giving this chick so much shit for banging athletes. I find it no different than males who want to bang models or chicks with a certain body type. It is like guys who say shit like "I won't fuck her unless she is at least a 4/5!" They're not saying that because they have standards, they're saying it for bragging rights. For a group that considers themselves to be fairly smart, no one is recognizing the inherent double-standard and saying it is bullshit; they're agreeing with the double standard.

All of that brings me to my final point: Bragging rights. If you think she did target athletes specifically for the bragging rights, I have to point out the same hypocrisy that others already have: We are all on a community that is an off-shoot of an online fan site for a guy who just published a book with his complete list of "types of women I want to fuck" for bragging rights. People wouldn't have been there (and, by extension, here) if that dude and that list didn't exist. For him, most of those lays were about bragging rights (and he states so in his book). How is that ANY different than women who fuck athletes for status and bragging rights? The only difference is that he is a guy, so it is okay, while she is a girl, so she is clearly just a whore.

6. clkx88

clkx88
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Ben Roethlisberger disagrees with you.

7. ssycko

ssycko
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It doesn't matter if it's a guy or a girl saying shit like this, it's annoying and stupid either way. Tucker Max's shtick was never "I fucked this hot girl, LOL," it was the funny story associated with it. None of the things in this amount to anything more than "I fucked this hot guy," and had it been this or a guy making the same list about a bunch of girls, it would have been the same thing: retarded.

8. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I have quite little reason to believe that Karen Olsen raped any Duke men.

9. RCGT

RCGT
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Absolutely. Is it just me, or is it refreshing to hear someone who talks honestly about sex as a fun act, not some kind of obligation to the youth or as a huge serious moral issue to blather on about?

I mean, this slide might just be something funny for you guys, but for me it actually restores my faith in people to some degree. It's easy to become a bitter cynic at a young age and forget that life is supposed to be (wait for it) fun.

[​IMG]

That said, the double standard you noted absolutely irritates me.

10. jets22

jets22
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If anyone needs me, I'll be at Shooters.

11. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So which part restores faith in humanity for you? The part where she has sex for fun or the part that reenforces the non prodigiously endowed males fear that women secretly do only crave monster cocks and gossip about it wildly with their friends?

12. RCGT

RCGT
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Bolded the important part for you. As far as stigma against small penises, it's becoming more and more commonly known:
    • That the average penis size is a lot smaller than people might assume (it's around five and a half inches, according to studies)
    • That penis size is certainly not the be-all end-all of sex (while bigger may be better, smaller doesn't automatically equal worse)

Besides which, I don't even think she does what you claim: she writes about guys with huge penises that aren't that great too. She seems a lot more into aggressiveness and male-female polarity (in the classic sense of dominance/submission) than purely into size.

edit: I need to retune my funny meter.