Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

I Only Bang Athletes!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tom Ato, Oct 6, 2010.

1. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Bullshit. It would "boys being boys" and no one would give it any more concern than a 5 second guffaw. Yet because she's a woman, and 'girls aren't supposed to be like that,' this is some amazing sort of revelation.

2. KIMaster

KIMaster
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

What fucking world are you living in? Did you read any of the news reports about the Tiger and Favre "scandals"? That, beyond merely cheating on their respective wives, they were committing "sexual violence" and promoting a "sports rape culture"? Claims that half the sports reporters out there, male and female, made?

You have your head planted firmly in the sand if you don't think there is an extremely negative stereotype about male athletes taking advantage of "innocent" women. And if you had a clue about office or collegiate politics, you would know that a male athlete making a list like that would be instant grounds for expulsion and a lawsuit.

Here we have the opposite situation, and beyond a few chuckles and snide remarks on a few websites, it's no big deal. (Which it shouldn't be, either, I'm just noting the double standard)

Where are the shrieks about "objectifying/humiliating men", and what a sexist pig this girl is?

3. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So you believe that consensual sexual encounters between college students are the equivalent of repeated marital infidelity and sexual harassment. And that Tiger & Favre were castigated not for their cheating behavior and creepiness, but for merely having sex. Got it.

You forget that the entire reason for this site's existence is a reasonably close male analogue of Karen Olson, and he seems to be doing OK for himself. I hear that he's even popular enough to sell a book or two.

4. KIMaster

KIMaster
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Last I checked, all of Tiger's affairs were also "consensual sexual encounters". And the Favre situation didn't even result in sex.

And you're an utter fool if you don't think publishing the names and faces of the men one has slept with, along with detailed critiques of their "performance", isn't a violation of trust and privacy far worse than anything Tiger did to his groupies.

This is why I asked what freaking world you were living in. Because while yes, there was outrage from various columns about marital infidelity, you have to be absolutely blind to have missed all of the references to Tiger and Favre "demeaning women", and promoting a "sexist/anti-women/rape sports culture". Ever heard of Gloria Allred?

Where are the Allreds on this one?

And you seem to forget that Tucker has never published the REAL NAMES or PHOTOGRAPHS of the girls he mocks in his stories, with the lone exception of Miss Vermont.

That is a pretty big fucking deal. If you can't understand the difference, I really don't know what else to write.

5. toddus

toddus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Dude you seriously think if a male student-athlete made a powerpoint presentation of girls he slept with and their ratings and it went viral that wouldn't see a shitstorm of epic proportion? The Women Lib groups would be out in force and I would probably wager the respective student-athlete would be expelled over it. Duke is on the record as giving their support to this girl, sexes reversed there is no way that would be the case*.

* I couldn't give a fuck about whether or not this is a double standard. They are part of life, deal with it. But that doesn't mean you can ignore them.

6. Supertramp

Supertramp
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

David Goulet gives us Quebecers a bad name. Then again he probably didn't care much for the girl as she's average at best, considering the girls he could get.

7. fta09

fta09
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

When I originally read this story, I thought of a girl looking like this:

[​IMG]

Then I saw her picture. Seriously? She pulled dick in that easily? Guess that's why all of her stories started in a bar.

8. KIMaster

KIMaster
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Based on that one picture, she's decent looking. Not beautiful. Probably a bit above average. I know very few guys that would refuse someone looking like that who is also eager and willing, as she seemed to be. And considering Duke is not known for their amazing beauties, and that even fatties can indeed pull in dick very easily, there is nothing surprising.

In fact, I actually would be surprised IF she were incredibly hot. Really attractive women, regardless of intelligence level, don't consider it such a major accomplishment to sleep with second-rate college athletes.

9. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

This chick is quick to judge guys considering she's nothing but a "jersey slut" that made a thesis out of what half of the female college population does every year. You fuck male college athletes, wow. Knock me over with a feather. How does a female byoass THAT nuclear force field, anyways? What's next, fuck 13 bartenders to keep your project classy? I love how this idiot keeps calling it as "research" and the dudes "subjects" as if her lurid bullshit holds any sway whatsoever, kind of like when a power-tripping bouncer calls a misbehaving bar patron a "perp".

10. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

It was tongue in cheek. It was only meant as a funny email to a couple of her friends. Personaly, I found it hilarious.

11. scootah

scootah
    Expand Collapse
    New mod

+1

This is a reasonably funny document made for very limited viewing. It was never meant to be 'published'. It was meant to make a few friends laugh. If You can't imagine any of your friends doing EXACTLY what this chick did, you have boring friends. It's stupid to distribute this by email knowing that it's got so much potential to go further than you intended - but there's nothing here to be outraged about, except possibly the double standard associated - because if one of those athletes published the same document about girls he'd fucked - there would be a backlash from feminist groups. But I somehow doubt that this girl would be part of the lynch mob - so it's hardly something to be pissed at her about.

12. Bryan

Bryan
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Most of my female friends aren't low self-esteem or deluded enough to think that it is an accomplishment in the name of female empowerment to be used like a cum rag and become a locker room mockery.

13. scootah

scootah
    Expand Collapse
    New mod

If only they had a sense of humour functional enough view sex as something other than an empowerment issue and the ability to enjoy sex outside of a monogamous relationship without becoming a cum rag. Then they probably wouldn't be boring.

14. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I don't know where you live but from all my experiences ever suggest that the above statement is completely false. Having been to dozens of sports parties with various friends from the UC teams I have seen the absolute cream of the crop girls falling over themselves to be at the parties to pick up these athletes. UC sports define second rate and yet I've seen endless amounts of absolutely stunning girls hanging off of their arms. My guess would be that beyond the physical prowess their is also some sort of status these girls were after. At least that is how it felt when Id witness it.

15. Supertramp

Supertramp
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You're both beta-males -- and faggots. Everybody knows that the very hottest, cream of the crop, most intelligent women are in Engineering school.

/gun, head, trigger.

Kubla, I think KIMaster's definition of "really attractive" is slightly different than yours. That said I agree with him, the very best women wouldn't think it's much of an accomplishment to bone the starting line up of the school's Lacrosse team. Unless you went to a dimwit party school, in that case I'm very jealous.

16. scootah

scootah
    Expand Collapse
    New mod

At the risk of crossing the line from weirdo pervert to full blown queer - you guys do realize that even in college, most 'athletes' have much better bodies than the rest of the population right? They also tend to be in much better shape so endurance and flexibility plus. It doesn't sound like this girl was shopping for smarts, just for a good time. Would you really give a fuck if the gymnast/ballet dancer/competitive cheer leader that you were fucking, wasn't the sharpest crayon in the box? Maybe this chick is using guys for casual sex because they look nice and are fun in bed?

17. Bryan

Bryan
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

More like craving the validation that fucking a high status male (re: athlete) can provide, even if temporary and illusory. Lacrosse players and baseball players basically look like normal guys.

18. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

This is what Im getting at. How many guys in bands that have the same thing happen to them? Sure girls can pick out guys like guys pick out girls but on the average in these types of situation it seems like they are more interested in the ascribed status.

19. scootah

scootah
    Expand Collapse
    New mod

You'd think I'd be past being astonished by misogyny. There's not a single thing in this girl's story that gives even the slightest indication that she was after anything but a good time (and a quarter mile of dick). How is it anything but awesome that a reasonably hot, reasonably funny girl - likes to fuck? How is it anything but a ludicrous double standard to hang shit on this girl if you were ever a member of the TMMB/RMMB?

20. selective misogyny

selective misogyny
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

What she did, to be honest, was kinda funny if kept between close friends. It's fucked up, but I can see the humor in it. However, people have every right to be mad at her simply because of the reason you stated above. If you're going to do shit like this, you have to be smart enough not to distribute it to every so-called friend on your facebook page. Show it to a couple people that you trust won't show anyone, and that's about it. She acted haphazardly, and now she's gonna catch flak for it. She deserves every bit of it for not being more careful. This kind of shit is not a joke when people's reputations are at stake and your retarded ass is too trigger-happy with your email cc's.