Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

I Only Bang Athletes!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tom Ato, Oct 6, 2010.

1. Tom Ato

Tom Ato
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I'm shocked there isn't already a thread on this.

Girl at Duke makes powerpoint fuck list....(a list of all the athletes she banged on campus in her four years and how good they were in bed) and it is brutally honest.

Chaos ensued....let's pop the popcorn and enjoy.

FOCUS: Where to begin?

ALT FOCUS: Do you know, or have experience, with groupies?

2. DrFrylock

DrFrylock
    Expand Collapse
    The White

Honestly I think the brother-on-sister revenge was better (and certainly more succinct) but this just feels like a TiB topic for some reason.

3. nickygonzo

nickygonzo
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

I actually slept with a girl in college who made one of these*. (except she was doing it by the end of freshman year). Girls who do this are an elite form of crazy, and so much fun to watch in action.

Also, is it just me or is it hilarious how different her perception of events are than a guys. I can't tell if it's because she's crazy or because that's how girls actually see stuff like that.

*she wrote "What else can I say...86 is a fucking asshole". Which I'm thankful for because if I hadn't taken her virginity she'd have known better and it would have been much worse.

4. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Though I never saw it with my own eyes, thus losing some credibility, there was supposed to have been a tape floating around UC's campus that featured a girl soccer player getting gang banged by four black football recruits. There was an investigation into recruiting violations because of it. I hung out with various sports players through out college. I'd give anything to have that much pussy thrown at you on the reg because you were a genetic freak that could catch a football or smash a baseball.

5. Sherwood

Sherwood
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It's the Mallrats effect. Little Trisha Jones doing research for "Boregasm, A Study of the 90's Male Sexual Prowess"

Nobody else immediately thought of that?

6. Noland

Noland
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So she had sex with 13 guys in 4 years? Big deal. I knew girls in college who would go through that many in under a semester.

This, however, is hilarious:

I suppose Duke had to say something, but how do you "reach out" and "support" a guy who had drunk sex with a reasonably attractive*, yet painfully stupid girl?

*The Fat White Guy.com has the whole un-redacted thing along with a picture of the chick for anyone who cares.

7. Dr. Gonzo Esquire

Dr. Gonzo Esquire
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Alt focus: I had a few swimming groupies in high school. Suffice it to say, swimmers have a reputation for endurance and stamina. Apparently some girls like that sort of thing.

Interestingly enough, a while back I was at a bar talking to a girl and as it turned out she had a thing for Russians. So much so that while we were talking another guy walked up and started talking to her and she ignored him on the sole grounds that I was Russian. This guy was doing everything he could to assert his alpha-male status; bragging about his job, his athleticism, and eventually his dick size. And all she did was look at him, point at me and say, "Yeah, but he's Russian." It was a pretty surreal experience.

8. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Parody from other universities: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.slate.com/id/2270810/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.slate.com/id/2270810/</a>

I don't know what to say about this list. I go to a school that's so un-sexy, the newspaper has to run fancy "sex issues" where it is simultaneously pointed out that a) in a city as large (and therefore by definition immoral and debauched) as ours, and on a university campus, clearly nobody is having as much sex as us, and b) it's totally okay to be a virgin in university. Yeah, sure.

On this note, it's only a matter of time before the same set of notes comes out for the cast of Jersey Shore.

9. toddus

toddus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

10. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

After reading that ^, the text in this article (http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/s...A-mens-lacrisse-title-6-5-in-OT-95283519.html ) is a LOT funnier.

I also find it funny that she gave Bonus points for being Australian, because of the accent. But, took points off for being Canadian because of them, well, being Canadian.

11. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

... French Canadian. They say French is a romantic language. Maybe it is. Quebecois French, not so much.

12. jennitalia

jennitalia
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

This girl is retarded. You can't pigeonhole yourself like that. There are plenty of guys that don't play sports who are also hot/awesome. Also what does she have against Canadians? Most of them really aren't that bad.

I always said I would never hook up with a hockey player because of their generally douchey demeanor, but look at me now. The current FWB used to play in the WHL and has recruitment letters from NHL training camps. While he does not fit the douchey part of the hockey player stereotype, he does fit the dumb part. See conversation:

jennitalia: Yeah, I ended up in a residential area.
    FWB: I don't know what that means.
    jennitalia: You know, like, houses...
    FWB: Oh. Ya. Were they big houses?

Back to the focus... I would never make a legit full-out list electronically or not. Occasional anecdotes of the guys I sleep with are solely intended for my friends and mostly anonymous internet message boards.

13. rei

rei
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

anyone can fake a Quebecois French accent easily, you start by faking a real French accent badly then throw in a few quacking noises every couple of words.

14. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

And remember: Quebec people say "duh" insted of "ze". DUH McDonald's, DUH zamboni. Also, don't pronounce an "h" at the beginning of a word when you're supposed to but then over-pronounce it when you shouldn't. "easy" becomes "HHHHEEEZY" and "hat" becomes "at". Sprinkle a few "tabarnak"s here and there, and you're golden.

15. audreymonroe

audreymonroe
    Expand Collapse
    The most powerful cervix... in the world...

I thought this whole episode was HILARIOUS, minus the whole slut-shaming aftermath. The only thing I judge this girl for was her taste in guys she slept with. The version I read, all the faces were blurred out (don't know if there's an uncensored one anyway), but their bodies were all pretty sexy, but holy shit, the more I read and learned when these guys said and how they acted I was cringing all over the place. God, they were such losers. It started not to be funny anymore by the end. It just got embarrassing. I wish she had called them out more on it, but I think she was actually into some of it, so I guess she's also pretty lame too. Anyway, I found it all deliciously juicy.

And to whoever laughed earlier about her praising a guy for his Australian accent, well, yeah. If a guy with an Australian accent (or French/Italian/English) comes on to you, you fuck him. I don't see what's so confusing about that.

16. Frank

Frank
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Fixed that for you.

17. Tyty

Tyty
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

I went to a school rowing was a reasonably big sport. People weren't waking up to watch us race, who the hell would at 7 am on a saturday morning. But at one point or another they came by some of our parties. If they started hooking up with a few of us we would laugh about it and call them "crewbies", we even dedicated a little facebook group to the prolific ones (a girl once hooked up with 6 of our V8). Being an athlete on a college campus makes hooking up incredibly easy.

Why is she getting so much flak for this? The guys probably aren't hurt by it, even the terribly reviewed ones.

18. ex Animo

ex Animo
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I
    I agree. I kind of liked her critiques, just to see what she's into sexually. The rating on a scale of 1-10 is a tad tacky, but whatever, maybe that's how Duke girls are.

And why WOULD the guys get hurt? They still got laid.

"I might be a 2, but you still fucked me."

Unless the guy is a total puss, I can't see them caring.

19. Viking33

Viking33
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Alt focus:

I play men's league rugby but we have five or six college students on the team. Despite it not being a school sport, we manage well with the college girls that come out to watch us play. I can think of four or five "rugger hugger" girls from school (sleep with more than two rugby players from the same team and you're an official rugger hugger). My school (art school) doesn't have a football team, but has a very good baseball team. They get a good following of girls and are cool enough to hang out with and are very accommodating to the rugby guys.

"Hey Jenny, meet my buddy Viking. He's a rugby player here and he's fucking good at it. I'll leave you two to talk for a bit while I grab some drinks."

I won't complain.

20. KIMaster

KIMaster
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I agree it's not a big deal for the guys, and just shows that the girl is much more of a fucking childish idiot than any of the athletes she slept with.

That being said, can you imagine what a scandal it would be if a male college athlete would have made a list about the girls he slept with? There would be lawsuits flying all over the place, and it would be some major national debate. The double standard with this versus something like Tiger's groupies or Favre's dick pictures is kind of annoying.