Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

I keep it smooth...everywhere

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Racer-X, Mar 7, 2011.

1. PIMPTRESS

PIMPTRESS
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I like trimmed, yet not bald. Shave jobs can be painful to a girl who is experiencing some friction, especially one where there is stubble involved.

2. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

Challenge ACCEPTED.

Face: I've never shaved. I've started growing chin hair, so I take scissors to it when it gets too long. My cheeks are still pretty smooth though.

Torso-wise, I just let it be. I don't really grow that much hair anywhere other than my stomach, so I don't really bother shaving.

Leg-wise, I used to have to shave occasionally, but I don't anymore. My leg hair isn't that long, so I just let it rock.

Pubically, my hair is pretty curly and not very long, so shaving/trimming doesn't make very much sense. I shaved once, and nobody who saw it understood why or thought it looked better, so I stopped. I tried shaving my balls that same time, and it was like a minefield. I have no idea how people get them so smooth. I don't really grow back or asshair, but I'll spare you those pictures.

Attached Files:

• pic.jpg
      pic.jpg
      File size:
      6.1 KB
      Views:
    • Hey.JPG
      Hey.JPG
      File size:
      47.9 KB
      Views:
    • leg.JPG
      leg.JPG
      File size:
      59.6 KB
      Views:
  3. dubyu tee eff

dubyu tee eff
    Expand Collapse
    Thinks he has a chance with Christina Hendricks...

I'm a somewhat hairy dude. My beard comes in perfectly and the only maintenance I do for it is trim it down to a 1 once a week. I've got a couple of stray unibrow hairs, but over time I've learned how to tweeze that shit out pretty well. Below the neck I'm somewhat lucky. Pretty solid amount of chest hair but all the back hair has remained peach fuzz until near my ass where it gets a bit darker. For my chest, I mostly leave it alone, but every couple of months I feel like it starts getting kind of long and, particularly in the summer, I feel like it contributes to getting sweaty so I'll trim it down to a 3. Same deal with pit hair. My legs I leave alone even though they are quite hairy, but really it's leg hair; does anyone really give a shit about leg hair on a dude? Pubes/taint I'll generally trim down to a 2 every couple of weeks, when they start getting long and I want an extra bit of length on my cock. My ass, unfortunately, is hairier than I would like and I trimmed it once but the angle of the trimmed hair ended up acting like a rope pulling my boxers higher and higher. Far too annoying so I just left it alone. Haven't had the guts or the money to go to a professional. I've never heard any complaints from women about it though a couple have giggled at it, but I figure by the time they've seen my ass hair, it's too late anyway and it's not like that's going to be an instant "I changed my mind" or anything.

And penis hair? I didn't even know that was possible...

4. Disgustipated

Disgustipated
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It depends on the formation of the penile end of the raphe, which is the "seam" joining the bung hole and the frenulum formed as a consequence of becoming male in the womb.

If the seam forms in a particular way, then skin with hair follicles on it (as is seen on the scrotum) can be on the shaft. If the raphe forms so that the seam travels all the way down the shaft before branching, then you probably won't have any follicles on the shaft and therefore, no hair.

Don't ask me how I know this. Just know that I trim my shit.

5. Poopourri

Poopourri
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Usually by being white. What's easier to mow: a yard of straight bermuda grass or a yard of twisted weeds?

6. Volo

Volo
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

How the fuck could anyone not ask you? That isn't information that just falls out of the fuckin' sky. That's shit that you had to have read about and probably have had an interest in to find literature pertaining to it.

Don't get me wrong here, I'm not bashing you. Knowledge it power...even knowledge about the science of pubic hair growth, but the question remains. What sparked this educational endeavor?

7. Disgustipated

Disgustipated
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Because as a child, with a rather pronounced raphe, I had no idea what it was and thought maybe I'd had a botched up third testicle removal or some shit. And having parents that you just don't ask that type of question to lest you get it thrown back at you at every inopportune moment for the next twenty years, I went and researched it.

8. Nick

Nick
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I only trim my stuff for special occasions. Like the Superbowl. Or Shark Week.

Trying to keep my junk pretty is a futile effort. God blessed me with a wild kingdom. My shit grows back so quick that it's almost pointless to shave it, but I try to use trimmers on it every other month or so. Luckily, I don't have a nasty mess of hair on my chest, shoulders, or back, although I do have a solid beard and Robin William arms. I trim my arms once a year before summer. But that's just because you know how I be clubbin, and those god damned adhesive wrist bands can be a real pain in the ass.

9. TJMax

TJMax
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Never touched it with a razor or trimmer. I have next to no fur on my face or chest, so I overcompensate south of the border.

10. RCGT

RCGT
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

This was far more informative than it should have been.

I usually trim my facial hair with scissors (since I'm too lazy/poor to get a beard trimmer since the last one broke). I also put conditioner on it when I shower. It tends to work out alright. I also tweeze my T-zone/unibrow when it gets a little much.

If I was getting laid more often, I would trim my pubes regularly. Since I'm not, I don't give a shit. It's not too out of control, in any case.

Shaving your chest/legs/arms? Fuck outta here.