Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

I just saw this on my phone....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by downndirty, Jul 28, 2012.

1. downndirty

downndirty
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Kinda NSFW.

Focus: Photo, phone or electronic pranks. What are some of your good ones?

Alt-focus: Ever been totally "got" by someone?

Attached Files:

2. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

Bump.

3. Loke

Loke
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

About five years ago a bunch of us went to a ski cabin owned by the family of one of the girls. It was an old but awesome place, with sauna and a polar bear skin rug. It was also, family legend said, haunted.

A couple of the girls were really superstitious, and the more they talked about this ghost business, the more they spooked each other out. This gave me an idea that forced me to leave the room, as it had me giggling my ass off.

One of the guys were bunking with his girlfriend in the bedroom where the ghost was rumoured to be the most active, and I got him in on the conspiracy. Once his girlfriend ordered him to go change the beds, I went with him to snap a picture of him. To "document his pussy-whipped-ness" as he made the bed.

Once I had the image, I sent it to my sister's phone, and asked her to photoshop something "ghosty" into it, then send it to me. My sister is a genius, and did a fantastic job; a misty, vague fog in the middle of the room, just anthropomorphic enough that you could imagine it to resemble a person, but not so much that it looked fake. It was brilliant.

Just before dinner, my co-conspirator started flipping through my phone and "discovered" the disturbing image. I had left the room before this, because I knew I wouldn't be able to contain myself once the girls saw it. Needless to say, they freaked out.

I thought the gig was up when it turned out one of the guys who wasn't in on the joke had brought a laptop, and he started investigating the image in photoshop. But no, even zoomed in there was no obvious signs of being shopped. Did I mention my sister is a genius?

For the rest of the trip, the girls were terrified and all refused to sleep alone, and even walk upstairs by themselves. There were long metaphysical debates on the limits of human understanding, and "more between heaven and earth".

We let them stew about a year before we fessed up. It was glorious.

4. Renholder

Renholder
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Just saw this one today. Thought it was pretty clever.
    [​IMG]

5. mav_ian

mav_ian
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

A few years back, the RMMB had a thread discussing a site that you could send e-mail postcards to inform others you have an STI. For some reason I was the first to notice that after you entered in the email, there was a space where you could optionally include your own email address; but the kicker was you could write in any email address you wanted, and the recipient would only see that.

A few of my friends got emails from their partners telling each other to get checked out.