Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

I Heart Facebook Like You Heart Cock

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Beefy Phil, Jan 7, 2010.

1. hubadub6

hubadub6
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Not my prank or video, but I think this applies.

#21 hubadub6, Jan 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  2. Danger Boy

Danger Boy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In a flyover state hoping your plane crashes
    An oldie but a goodie:

#22 Danger Boy, Jan 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  3. scootah

scootah
    Expand Collapse
    New mod

Hey! ... Wait, who are we talking about? Ballsack? Yeah, um... Where were we?

A friend of mine got screwed by her ex boyfriend (gave him access to a credit account in her name and trusted him to not be a douche) - he cleaned out the account and bought a car that he loved more then her. She tried, but couldn't get any of the money or the car back and ended up with a $9k debt so that her boyfriend could have a his utterly mediocre, dream car. She was a nurse and stole a bunch of hypodermics from the hospital she worked at, and injected the boiled paste of about 5kgs of shrimp into his beloved car's door seals. He ended up selling it for parts. $9k isn't a bad price for learning not to date douchebags.

4. The Derelict

The Derelict
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

I wonder how long it took Brian to go get his hair cut?

5. Mike Ness

Mike Ness
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

My buddy just sent out a poll asking how many people knew what "v-card" was and if it was a common phrase. (You'll notice number four on this list is the lucky man) After we all crushed him, we explained how unless you commonly watch "the hills" or are 18 years old you don't use that term.

In collage inter-mural football (incredibly intense.....and yes flag) a rival team's player gave me a cheap shot on the field. I responded with an "upper-decker" at his house that evening.

An "upper decker" is when you crap in the tank (top part) of the toilet. Never had an unexpected evening deuce been so useful.