Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

I fuckin' HATE that show!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dcc001, May 26, 2010.

1. Solaris

Solaris
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I agree, but your whole media is pretty terrible in general. I'm sure there's decent smaller channels that don't make it onto youtube much, but all your news clips generally seem dumbed down and sensationalist. Fox of course takes the biscuit here, I find it upsetting that anyone would think it is fair, but even with people like Keith Olbermann it's a similar problem.

Over here were have the Press Complaints Commission and a strict enforcement of neutrality, probably why the UK's biggest news channel BBC is respected world wide, and Fox news - a laughing stock.

Focus:Britians Got Talent/Pop Idol, all that shit I cannot stand it, the music shows aren't even real music. There's a difference between being a good singer and being a musician. The whole thing is stage managed, bullshit fucking evil. It saddens me deeply that all my friends in England love it and watch every episode. Seriously it is mass ignorance at it's greatest. Occasionally they take an awesome song like Leonard Cohens hallelujah and fucking ruin it. I'll never be able to enjoy that song again. Bastards.

2. Celos

Celos
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Shit, open tv.com's top 100 page and just go down the list.

The worst offenders are the teen romance/comedy/"action" shitpiles like Chuck and Smallville. Predictable, full of plot holes and uninteresting characters, it'd be incredibly hard to make a show that sucks more. Ah well .. at least 12-year-olds can gaze at the screen all starry-eyed wondering if *this* is the episode when "they" finally get together.

Then there are shows which manage to ruin a great premise like True Blood. Seriously, fuck that show.