Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

I fuckin' HATE that show!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dcc001, May 26, 2010.

1. dubyu tee eff

dubyu tee eff
    Expand Collapse
    Thinks he has a chance with Christina Hendricks...

You can't cite one episode, point out how its story doesn't relate to where it happened and call it a day. What about the episode in the subways? The entire episode was about the characters' respective experiences in the subway system. I enjoyed the hell out of that episode because so much of it rang true. I doubt someone who hasn't stayed in NYC for a significant period of time could understand that, and that is understandable.

Yeah, George was a whiner, but only around his group of friends, his "sanctuary." Outside of that he was hellbent behind everyone liking him and saving face. He let it all out with Jerry and that's where his concerns and inner demons came into play. That's the character.

As far as Elaine's dad, I'd be scared of that guy and take steps to not offend him. The dude was a highly respected writer.

I don't think Elaine was a bitch, she was the nicest out of all the main characters. In a way they were all dicks, but there is a little of that in all of us. Elaine was sleeping around long before it was accepted for any major female character to do so. So many ensuing female characters owe her so much. The Sex and the City characters for one example.

No one had ever portrayed characters who were like the 4 in Seinfeld in their latent coldness to the rest of the world. We have a little of that in all of us. That's what made the show so great.

2. MelbatheDiscoQueen

MelbatheDiscoQueen
    Expand Collapse
    Should still be lurking

Several that have already been mentioned (Two and a Half Men, Deal or No Deal, Family Guy).

Frasier was a show that I watched for a while when it originally aired, but lost interest a few seasons before it ended. Now, I can't stand it. It's the same general plot every episode: Frasier & Niles cringe at their father's crassness, there's some convenient misunderstanding due to someone not telling the whole truth, Niles looks longingly at Daphne, everyone loves eachother again by the end.

3. Pink Candy

Pink Candy
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

It makes my head spin when people tell me they love SVU or CSI. Usually it's because their love of said awful show is followed up by saying "I want to work in Special Victims/be a forensic scientist!"

Listen, morons. Fucking SVU is nothing like working in sex crimes. CSI? Seriously? You are completely devoid of intelligence. Ginger kids with sunglasses do not have access to fancy labs like that. And let me tell you, crime scene investigation is not glamourous. In fact, it's really quite fucking boring. And the subject matter in Special Assault is dramatized so poorly in some cases.

Want an accurate crime show? Watch Cold Case Files on A&E or Forensic Files on TruTV (CourtTV). Shit, I even thought Police Women of Broward County was pretty damn accurate too and I hate reality shows.

4. redbullgreygoose

redbullgreygoose
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Who would of thought a Television show would make their plot lines more glamorous and exciting? How about this for a television show:

CSI: sitting in a lab for 8 hours analyzing blood samples.
    Don't steal my idea, this is my cash cow.
    If you want to hate them for anything, hate them for having 12 different shows that are the same thing.
    It's not like I'm even that big of a fan of SVU/CSI either.
    FOCUS:

Everybody Loves Raymond I could kind of tolerate this show if it weren't for that fucking cocksucker Robert Barone I hope his abnormal height resulted in catching a bullet in the line of duty.

According to Jim is a shitty fucking sitcom and every episode is the same. Fat lazy cocksucker tries to pull one over on his hot wife. She catches him and they have a heart to heart about his actions. "Sorry I left red pubes on the bed honey, I can only cum when I smack the crackwhores *cue laughtrack"

Scrubs is just annoying. I can't sit still and watch an entire episode.

5. eric

eric
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

A few I don't watch.

House How many exotic, obscure diseases can one doctor diagnose anyways.

Glee I gave it a shot, but there's too much damn signing. Masturbation for the American Idol generation.

Accidentally on Purpose Thank God someone took that out back and shot it.

6. Flat_Rate

Flat_Rate
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Say Yes To The Dress

I am forced to watch hours of this fucking god-awful show with the GF and there are not words to describe how much I can’t stand this piece of shit. Every episode is the same, whiny bitches spending massive amounts of mommy and daddy’s money of something that they wear for half a day and put in a box for the rest of their lives. 10 – 20k for a wedding dress?? Give me a fucking break

7. DrunkenCokeHead

DrunkenCokeHead
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Jon and fucking Kate plus eight I mean eight fucking kids WTF??????
    If I was married to that cunt she would have ended up in garbage bags long ago!
    My g/f loves the show.

Orange County Choppers Retards on steroids.

Lost, Heroes, etc Great shows if you are the comic book guy from The Simpsons and have no chance of ever having a sex life.

8. Dread

Dread
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I'll do you one better. Well... 11 better, actually. 19 Kids & Counting featuring the moronic Duggar family.

9. Beer Me

Beer Me
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

The Cleveland Show - Seriously, how many tv shows does Seth Macfarlane NEED?! Bring back King of the Hill!
    American Idol, Dancing with the Stars or anything talent-related - Well, Canadian Idol is was still worse
    Hiccups - A Canadian comedy by the creators of Corner Gas, I loved Corner Gas, but this show bores me.

10. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

I am going to trump all of you fuckers right now.

I have a one-year-old, and the shows on TV that are geared towards toddlers are UN-FUCKING-REAL. They are brighter than Holy Light and the adult actors on them look and act like complete assholes singing nonsense songs that make waterboarding look like a tray of freshly baked toll house cookies. I hate it until the end of the earth, but the show hypnotizes her like a fucking Stepford wife. Putting that show on is the only thing to slow her down for 15 minutes here and there, which is greatly needed at times.

I want to bunch some sewing needles together and open my throat whenever my daughter watches said show, the Candian show Four Squares. It's meant to educate toddlers and get them interacting, but I'm certain it's caused some household murder-suicides up here.

I AM WARNING YOU. You'll either become clinically depressed or pee your pants laughing watching this. Either way, I'm using these moves in the cluuuuuub...:

Another cliche I can't stand is the paradise palace police station. The Shield and The Wire were exceptions, but network shows have cops that apparently set up cubicles in South Beach nightclubs, complete with Bubble walls, gigantic expensive fish tanks, black lights, glass block walls, marble tile, Jesus!

You know what a jail is actually like? It smells like rank piss. You know why? Because there's piss everywhere. Police stations are sewers, end of story.

#70 Crown Royal, May 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  11. Rob4Broncos

Rob4Broncos
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

This.

If it weren't for March Madness and the occasional NFL game, I could avoid this shitty network entirely. It's bad enough that Every. Single. Fucking. Show on CBS is terrible by every metric you can think of, but those pretentious cocksuckers insist on marketing each of these 22-minute fetal alcohol cases as number goddamned fucking 1 on television and throw it in my fucking face every cunting chance they fucking get. What pisses me off is that they spin their shit as #1 simply because of volume. Quantity does NOT equal quality, bitchtwats.

Two and a Half Men: TV's #1 Comedy!

CSI: TV's #1 Drama!

Survivor: TV's #1 Reality Show!

The Good Wife: TV's #1 NEW Drama!

$#@! My Dad Says: TV's #1 NEW Comedy!*

The Big Bang Theory: TV's #1 Comedy on Mondays!

CSI: Miami: TV's #1 Drama For Assholes Who Like Murders and Beaches!

CSI: New York: TV's #1 Drama With Loo-Ten-Ent Dan!

How I Met Your Mother: TV's #1 Comedy Featuring That American Pie Girl!

NCIS: TV's #1 Drama About Boring Shit!

NCIS Los Angeles: TV's #1 NEW Drama About Boring Shit!

* I'm not even remotely fucking kidding.

12. Pow

Pow
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I've got a Seinfield theory:

There exists less than 5% of the population that finds both King of the Hill and Seinfield funny.

Why? Because the humor is so geared to the setting. I think the northeast / NYC comedy isn't funny at all. Example: There was some episode that revolved Elaine asking for toilet paper under the stall because she ran out. The other lady declined for a stupid reason (creepy?) and then they ran into each other and there was all types of drama. In the south, this simply wouldn't happen, she would have just given her the damn toilet paper. However, I could see this happening in NYC. Regardless, this, and similar humor from the show, doesn't resonate for me.

Compared to some of the things that make King of the Hill awesome - "propane and propane accessories".. you simply can't explain to people from the northeast.

I'm surprised there's very little Southpark hate.

13. Vanilla

Vanilla
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Grey's Anatomy Sandra Oh is the ugliest fucking thing on TV. Her face pisses me off more than words can describe. The show sucks. Everything about this show is fucking retarded.

14. Vanilla

Vanilla
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Give it a rest already. Shit is sorted out with that now anyway...

15. carpenter

carpenter
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

The Disney Channel.
    If you want to know what makes little kids assholes, besides their parents, watch a few hours of any of this shit.
    You can pick any of the various pre-teen bullshit shows that make up this whole network.
    All of the shows feature children who are smarter than the adults being portrayed. Not too much of a stretch, I'll grant that, the adults on these shows should all be wearing helmets and safety glasses.

The dialogue writers on all these shows, should be beaten within an inch of their sad lives.
    The levels of smart-ass and talking back are astronomical.
    Ever see a child in public say something to their parents that would've gotten your face slapped by your mom?
    Where did they learn these witty sayings? Fucking Disney Channel, that's where.
    And fuck the idiot parents for allowing this shit in their homes.

16. NeonWraith

NeonWraith
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

I've got to add My Super Sweet 16 as one of the most retarded shows in history. If you've not seen it count your blessings...the basic premise is MTV follows the vile spawn of some rich family as they plan a ridiculously over the top 16th birthday, and then throw a tantrum when they don't get a BMW or somesuch as their first car. This is even stupider in the English version, where in kids are given cars at 16, despite the fact you can't legally drive until you're 17.

17. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Watching that show is like rubbing broken shards of glass in your eyes and ear canals, only less fun. I hope every girl ever on that show gets set on fire.

18. Thorgouge

Thorgouge
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

What's worse are those 16 and pregnant and teen mom shows. They just follow around fat white trash girls who act immature and yell at their parents for not being able to go to a party because they have a kid or are pregnant. That or they are at a mall wondering why everyone is staring at them and asking is it because they are pregnant. No, you fucking idiot, its because you have a 4 man camera crew following you around some shithole town and everyone is wondering why they'd be recording the life of a worthless cum dumpster. Basically, MTV does the super sweet 16, then a followup to 16 and pregnant, then teen mom. Next they are going to add '18 stripping crackhead moms' to their lineup, also starring the same kids from the previous shows.

19. scotchcrotch

scotchcrotch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Deal or No Deal Possibly the shittiest "game show" on TV.

Calling this a gameshow is laughable, there's absolute zero strategy involved. Watching people ponder over one suitcase over another is excruciatingly stupid. It's like watching someone choose lottery numbers. How about making that into a game show?

Then we have Howie Mandell hosting the whole thing. He's the cherry on this shit sundae.

Edit- I wouldn't call the banker's offers an element of strategy. It's as much a strategy as someone buying multiple lottery tickets.

20. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Fox "News"

Don't get me wrong, the other news networks like CNN and NBC are hardly fair and bias, but Fox News' slogan actually is "Fair and Bias", but they are NOT NEWS. This is not my opinion, but fact. Yes, they have actual news reporters. I can't think of any of their names, because they are faceless drones you hardly ever seen. INstead, this continent is constantly bombarded by their talking head retards: Hannity, Beck, Bill O'Reilly, Matt fucking Drudge, Karl Rove, that ugly Gretchin bitch: NOT NEWS REPORTERS, but two-faced liars. Every report they have ever done is rectally produced and manufactured to discredit whomever they feel like ruining. Fox has produced two very successful cartoon sit-coms and that's it. They are a garbage network and Fox News is their septic tank CPU, sucking at the tit of the fat, rich white man.

Wean the little motherfucker.

Tyra Banks

She is a fucking moron. Models should be seen, and never heard. That's why photos don't talk. See you on Celebrity Rehab, bitch.

Cold Case

A terrible, TERRIBLE show. Despite the fact it's shot so the colour is saturated enough to be nauseating, it shamelessly plugs classic Top 40 hits in order to draw in the Lowest Common Denominator. Also, the pasty lead character is an annoying be-yach that seems to talk to the "Ghosts" and always gives them that annoying nod at the end of every episode after a "job well done". Oh, and nobody on this show can act worth cat's piss. HOW many seasons has this show had now? Do you honestly know ANYBODY that loves it? If you do, slap them.