Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

I dub him Jermajesty

Discussion in 'All-Star Threads' started by effinshenanigans, Dec 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skelley24

skelley24
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

In high school, I remember a new kid who came in and told everyone his real name was "Icicle". Yeah, he was a pretty big douche.

Focus: I will be naming my first born son, Murphy. For that was RoboCop's name.

2. Hogie

Hogie
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

I dunno about the first name, but I'd have to go with Danger for the middle name.

George Carlin everybody!:

#62 Hogie, Dec 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  3. Volo

Volo
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I've never understood why people spend days naming a dog. The dog doesn't give a shit and neither should anyone else. Fuck, I once had a cat my roommates and I affectionately named Battlecat. Right now I have a giant 14lbs white cat called Screamy Joe. The less effort you put into the name, the more time you have to get that animal high/drunk/(insert idea here).

FOCUS: A friend of a friend named their first son Torque. He's fucked. He's either going to be a biker, or a steelworker. Neither are good choices.

4. Bread Mustache

Bread Mustache
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Ever since I first heard this years ago on Loveline, I've always thought it was a wonderful idea:

#64 Bread Mustache, Dec 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  5. Esian

Esian
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

6. M4A1

M4A1
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I posted this a long time ago. My niece, is named Precious Unique. My older brother had a fling, and poof, there she is. He had nothing to do with naming her, and I'll give everyone 3 guesses as to the ethnicity of her mother.

There's nothing like crippling your children at birth.

7. SaintBastard

SaintBastard
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Reminds me of an old Lampanelli joke.

"Doesn't it make you laugh when ghetto people name themselves after shit they cant afford? Lexus, Tiffany, Diamond... Car Insurance."

I always thought a funny name for a kid would be Stu Padasso.

8. RCGT

RCGT
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

9. toddus

toddus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I have a deep hatred for anyone who gives their kid the middle name of Danger. My issue with this lies exclusively with the people who do it. They are almost always dipshit hipsters who think they are being so witty and cool. One day a rain will come.

10. toddus

toddus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Ah Ballsack, the only man dumb enough to accuse someone of derailinh a thread thus also derailing a thread.

You forgot to mention how much you hate Gris's cartoons, and Tucker Max what a fucking idiot he failed LOL. As well as every person who has ever called me out on the internet for who I am and not who I see in the mirror, everyone who has every red dotted, that fucking asshole who didn't wave when I let him in the other day, Saturday Night Live for never replying to the skits I sent, my fuckhead of a 4th grade basketball coach who made me ride the bench fag just couldn't see talent and was threatened by me and everyone ever who ever accused me of that narcissism bullshit as if I was fucking insecure bitch. Fuck em all.

I for one agree Ballsack.

11. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

Oh my look at that, I'm not aswering the focus of the thread. If certain people would take their little peeves to PM in the first place I wouldn't be posting at all.

12. Beefy Phil

Beefy Phil
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Banned.

13. Blue Dog

Blue Dog
    Expand Collapse
    Absentee Mod

Plus, it just seems REALLY weird to have the 'sack in a slapfight without MS cartoons. Yall are lucky I got here when I did, shegirl was liable to kill someone. She hates slapfights.

Attached Files:

14. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

My nose isn't all pointy like that but you made up for that with the huge rack. Thanks!

15. PrimaryDisorder

PrimaryDisorder
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

For years I always said that if I ever had a daughter, I would name her: "Chlorine"

Its just a pretty name. Aside from all the bathroom and swimming pool disinfectant crap --Chlorine is an essential building block of nature and without it humans wouldn't exist. Sort of an unsung hero in the periodic table.

In any case, we settled for Genessa --which I am just as happy with, oddly enough.

Oh, and I went to school with a girl named: "Cinnamon Rauls"

16. Gris

Gris
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Derrrr you should name a girl Carl

Attached Files:

• BMW.JPG
      BMW.JPG
      File size:
      52.7 KB
      Views:
  17. toddus

toddus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rest assured the 'sack has already been on the PM telling me how I'm a 'fag' and 'shit', possibly even a shit fag however I only skimmed it so can't confirm if that was true. I would love nothing more then if 'sack was a brilliant comedian who was taking us all for a ride, sitting there laughing how people could bite to him. Sadly I think a balding malignant narcisist with severe issues of self-indentity is sadly closer to the mark. Pity.

18. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm going to let this shitstorm continue, but be warned that I'm gonna hand out bannings for replies that aren't funny after this point. Play at your own risk.

19. Beefy Phil

Beefy Phil
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You two are sooooo Jim and Dwight.

20. Gris

Gris
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

You're asking me about fucking a dude after you just had a photograph posted on the internet exposing you getting Chinese-fingercuffed by two dudes? Man, keep your dirty dude-threesomes to yourself. fuck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.