Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

I don't want you, I just want your sperm!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kampf Trinker, Oct 19, 2014.

1. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

Just a quick note about adoption as an option...

The couples I know that have gone through it have had an agonizing time. They typically wait YEARS, with many false starts and crushing disappointments. Foreign country adoption is difficult (and hugely expensive), and healthy babies adoptable within your own country are evidently highly sought after. The painful truth is that there just aren't enough children for those seeking adoption to find. The kids in foster care are often not adoptable (meaning the birth parents still have a claim to them), and at least in Canada if a baby has any native blood whatsoever it's virtually impossible for it to be adopted to a non-native person.

Never mind if the person seeking to adopt is single or gay; many foreign countries will exclude them as potential parents immediately.

Is it an intelligent move to select a donor in the hopes that your baby will grow up to be Superman? No. Not at all. Is it wise, if you find yourself in the position where you are using a sperm bank, to choose the best donor possible? Of course. Like Angel said: at the end of the day most people want a healthy kid who will develop their own potential, whatever that may be.

2. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I know you are being hyperbolic, but its not as simple a going in a buying some jizz and taking it home and dropping it in. Its actually quite an involved process that is very expensive. And doesn't usually take the first time.

3. scootah

scootah
    Expand Collapse
    New mod

Yeah, but the fact that any idiot when th money can do it, where adoptive parents go through the paperwork equivalent of American ninja warrior's obstacle course is the bit that's fucked. It's insanely difficult to adopt, but any two fertile dickheads who are too stupid to use a condom can have all the kids they want.