Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

I don't normally do this...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by abneretta, Mar 19, 2010.

1. Brevin

Brevin
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Wow, this story is lame compared to some of yours, but fuck it, whatever.

It was easter weekend at my parents, and the bottle shops were closed, so I raided the alcohol cabinet and found a nice unopened bottle of Fejoa Vodka that my 16 year old self and friend couldn't resist.

Cue 45 minutes later and 60% of the bottle gone, when I have invited a 23 year old co-worker round and things have started to get hot and heavy downstairs, when my stomach starts to churn.. I try my hardest to ignore the signs and think "Fuck it, i'll just fuck through it" and get her to get on top. 45 seconds later I'm literally throwing this girl off my dick and diving for the nearest window. This poor girl is horrified at my antics and promptly asks where the bathroom is, and in my drunken stupor i just point and mumble "down the hall."

When I woke up, I was naked, covered in a dressing gown, upstairs, and there was at least a dozen people all drinking at my house that I hadn't invited, but all seemed to know exactly went on.

Work wasn't particually fun for a few days after that though.

2. Hogie

Hogie
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

My girlfriend in highschool blew me in the weight-room at school when I was "working out" for wrestling. She swallowed. I lost my virginity to her too. She wouldn't give up the vag, so she offered the ass, and right before we were gonna go at it that way, she changes her mind and gives me the vag. Win win.