Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

I can't, I'm saving myself for marriage. How about anal?

Discussion in 'All-Star Threads' started by scotchcrotch, Jan 6, 2010.

?

Does having anal sex really mean she's still a virgin?

1. Yes

41 vote(s)
    12.1%
  2. No

280 vote(s)
    82.4%
  3. I'm just here to fuck Chater

19 vote(s)
    5.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scotchcrotch

scotchcrotch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yes, if it's good enough for the "Virgin" Mary, it's good enough for all women.

2. scotchcrotch

scotchcrotch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Joseph came in her ass and it trickled over to her vagina, aka the other trickle down theory.

3. Benzilla

Benzilla
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Buttsex is a sad attempt at finding a loophole in religion. There is a long history of exploiting the loopholes in religion (the Shabbat goy is my favorite) but offering the poop chute instead of the poontang is just a stupid substitute. You'd rather commit sodomy rather than break your chastity? How is that a lesser transgression?

If you're trying to stay pure, go for broke. Other than that, penetration is penetration.

4. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

Please don't tell me you're trying to break down a religious belief using logic. Everyone on this board is smarter than that.

5. Mexicutioner

Mexicutioner
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

My roommate my first year of college dated a girl who was just like this.

I slept in the room adjacent to his and could hear him pounding her poop hole every weekend that she visited. She was a really nice girl and would often hangout with all of us while she visited and her boyfriend was at basketball practice. Somehow the subject came up of virginity and with a straight face she said she was a virgin. I thought she was kidding so I laughed out loud and she said "What's so funny"? I said nothing and then I asked my roommate about it, and he said something along the lines of her not thinking the ass is your virginity and that he wasn't going to argue with her about it because at least that's one hole he could nail until she eventually gave up the vag.

So my answer is, if you are in a relationship with a girl who only will take it in the ass to protect her virginity, then yes she is a virgin otherwise you can only mouth fuck her and that gets tired after a bit.

6. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You know, I have never once talked with a girl who was "saving it for marriage". Maybe it is all the godless California liberals, or I just naturally have an aversion to girls who don't put out.

7. scootah

scootah
    Expand Collapse
    New mod

I always thought it was a silly question. By dictionary definitions - a gay guy remains a virgin until he does a girl. A Lesbian remains a virgin until she does a guy.

We either need to find a new word for 'never had sex' or update the fuck out of the definition of virgin. I also don't get women's sports/horse/bike riding cultures who use the presence of an intact hymen to determine the virginity of their women. Hey third world Muslims - that's right, I'm looking at you. You let the bitch play tennis and you haven't figured out what can happen when you really reach for that forehand? You send the bitch for horse riding lessons and then think she's not a virgin on her wedding night? Jesus H(orse) fucking Christ.

8. Crazy Wolf

Crazy Wolf
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

How'd this definition work?
    "Virgin: someone who has not engaged in an act of sexual gratification with another person."

That way, as long as no one's gratified by it, they can stay virgins forever! Perfect for stuffy WASPs or born-again evangelists.

9. VanillaGorilla

VanillaGorilla
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I always thought the ass was way sluttier than the 'giner. For many women, the cinnamon ring is the relationship hole, or the holiday hole. "Merry Christmas, boyfriend of six months, here's my butthole. I want to be wild and different tonight." The women who freely give up the ass, especially early on, are generally a little off... Slutty, even*.

Personally, the ass just doesn't do much for me. I tried it twice, and it just doesn't compare to the original vagina.

*And God bless them and their sluttiness.

10. PIMPTRESS

PIMPTRESS
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You are retarded if you somehow believe that anal instead of vaginal is virginal.

11. Sam N

Sam N
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I played a couple sports with a guy in high school whose girlfriend had this same strange and absurd notion. I always thought it was hilarious and awesome, because at that time I hadn't tried out the old brown hole yet. What was even funnier was the guy had an absolutely huge dick. I'd guess easily 9 inches. And she was a small girl.

I would have thought taking that dick in her 1 slot would have hurt enough, but number 2? Holy hell, she must have been walking around with shit just leaking out of her asshole.

12. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Agreed, and you're more right than you think because that's the idea Club Jesus has in their small little minds. I think it's hilarious that good little Christian girls want to remain pure on their prom night, so they say to their Village Of The Damned-attired boyfriends:

"Please, only in the ass. Then I'll blow you."

Now we're REALLY thinking outside the box.

Now myself, I have NO interest in door number two. It's an exit not an entrance, and an unpleasant exit at that. If you're bored with vaginal sex than you're either filthy or possibly bisexual. Either way stop fucking whining to me because I'll be bored of THAT like I'll be bored of breathing.

13. PIMPTRESS

PIMPTRESS
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

When you are narrowminded your imagination for justification becomes impressive. Like you believe in "Jesus."

14. BakedBean

BakedBean
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I've known a lot of girls in Iran and some other Muslim countries where this method is pretty popular. The #1 elective surgery in Iran, for the record, is hymen restoration so husbands will not know if the girl has ever been penetrated vaginally. People are going to fuck. In those places, the girls who fuck and can't afford that surgery take it in the asshole.

They're already being figuratively fucked in the ass by their culture and society, so I guess they figure they might as well take it literally.

Unfortunately, I haven't met a chick yet face to face who'll give up the balloon knot to me, so all this is just from conversations online. Maybe it's time to book a flight to Esfahan.

15. ClaireV

ClaireV
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

If a girl does this only because she thinks people will view her as a slut for losing her virginity, then it implies others will know she is having sex, when she decides to do so. So if they were to know she was having sex, wouldn't people also know when she's only taking it in the ass? It seems it would be worse to be known as the girl who only does anal, than it would to just be another person having sex.

16. Idaho_Vandal

Idaho_Vandal
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

There is a large Mormon population in my state and I hear stories like this all the time. I guess the moral of the story is to never underestimate the power of self delusion.

17. Danger Boy

Danger Boy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In a flyover state hoping your plane crashes
    Pfft, fag.

I wish I had a dollar* for every time I've had this conversation with a woman:

Her: Buttsex? No way! That hole is exit only!

Me: Have you ever tried it?

Her: Yeah, my ex-boyfriend tried it on me once and it hurt really bad!

Me: Did he use lube?

Her: No.

Me: Your ex-boyfriend was a retard. You can't just jam it in with no lube.

Fast forward to five minutes later:

Her: Oh my God, I can't believe it's in my ass! I kinda like it!

Me: IT SHUTS ITS MOUTH DURING BUTTSEX OR IT GETS THE HOSE AGAIN!!!

*Then I'd have like four dollars!

18. Lakeshow

Lakeshow
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

A friend of mine just graduated from BYU thanks to an athletic scholarship. He said the funniest part of going there was 75% of the girls that were hooking up with guys would give up their asshole, rather than letting a guy stick it in her 'gine. According to him, the Mormon girls were freaks as long as you stayed away from the vagina.

19. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Scootah stole most of what I was going to say, but a hell of a lot of those restoration surgeries aren't for non-virgins, or muslims. Virgin muslims who are paranoid about blood being on the bridal sheets get them. Even in the first world. And I've heard about a small trend of women getting them for second marriages or after a divorce or whatever. Fucked up.

I think Christopher Hitchens put it right - virginity is a cult. I mean, where else do you see such a combination of irrational metaphysics, extreme (and damaging) double standards and senseless moralizing in entirely secular society? How many people do you know saved their virginity for "the right guy" and were not nearly as selective about the second guy they had sex with? How many movies and books preach saving your virginity for "the right guy" without even touching the supernatural? I mean, in 40 Year Old Virgin, a movie obviously not directed at youths or the particularly religious, Steve Carell only lost his virginity after he got married (though obviously his wife didn't). What the hell's the logic behind that? And how many secular school programs advocate staying a virgin until marriage and have kids entirely too young to make an informed decision on the topic swear little oaths to that effect? Like their messages about alcohol (I swear to Avogadro's Constant, a teacher once told us that beer could kill you because of the carbonation), and to a lesser extent drugs, they don't work on the majority of kids who have a spark of independence and common sense, and really only work on the naive introverted kids who believe everything that grown-ups tell them, causing even more damage. A good chunk of the people I go to school with - early to mid twenties - are approximately as mature when it comes to sex as they were in elementary school. And I don't mean immature in the sense that they haven't had it, but in the sense that they're very uncomfortable talking about sex and genitalia. Me and my classmates are less than two years away from being practicing pharmacists. Do you want a pharmacist who's uncomfortable talking about yeast infections and condoms and emergency contraception? That's what this culture is bringing up.

On topic, I have absolutely no understanding of why or how "anal doesn't count" took hold and still takes hold in girls these days. I know the vast oceanic depths to which cognitive dissonance will sink to avoid being figured out, but I would have thought that being naked, sweaty, lubed up and having a dick inside you and yet insisting that you are a virgin who is saving it for marriage would make for a conflict too immediate and real to simply be ignored. Maybe not.

Question: if you're in a relationship with a girl saving her pussy for marriage, and you have anal sex all the time, does your dick still keep finding its way to the wrong hole accidentally?

Secondary question: What's with everyone insisting that the asshole is "exit only"? Girls don't poop. What comes out of there?

20. Bundy Bear

Bundy Bear
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Someone mtioned before the power of self delusion is enormous. Me and a couple of mates picked up a group of friends one night away on the gas and the girls were rather free with their ways kissing whichever of us they felt like but later on that night when it came to getting the end wet the one i was with begged me to use the dirt track as she was "still a virgin".

I think its hilarious that some people can convince themselves of anything if they really want to believe it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.