Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

I banged my teacher and all I got was a B-

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by xrayvision, Oct 2, 2014.

1. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

2. gamecocks

gamecocks
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Re: 9/19/14 WDT NSFW

#2 gamecocks, Oct 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  3. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

4. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

And if they are hot, which BOTH of them in this case were:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I also love how article says one of them faces ZERO to 17 and 1/2 years in prison. Not fucking guilty. Next case. I have to imagine, since they never show the minor, that it is just some sports jock thats built like Channing Tatum right? I mean part of me wants to think they are just Debra Lafave bipolar while another part wants to say, fuck even chicks just can't resist a hot enough piece of ass. Amiright happyfunball?

5. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Plus, I just read that one of the main reasons this whole thing got out was because the now 17 year old was bragging to his friends about it. Clearly, a distraught young boy. People routinely have sex at around that age. Because the women are older, is the only reason this has any criminal merit to it.

6. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Does anyone really think a 16 year old guy who fucked two hot teachers is a "victim?"

As Adam Carolla would say, "The only victim is his hand from too many high-fives from his buddies."

Edit: Parker beat me to it.

7. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

That's why I wonder about the females'* motivations in these situations. I mean your life is fucked if you get caught. Sex offenders list, shame, media coverage. I had a manager at the college restaurant I worked at for getting busted for banging a student while he was a teacher and track coach. He plead out to avoid serious jail time but still was on the sex offenders list and of coarse it was the first thing you'd check when you heard about it working there. Hell we even had a parent come in and cause a huge scene once about it. Fuck. According to the story the girl was a willing party but her parents found out and bayed for blood.

*Though it cuts both ways here.

8. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

He has endless confidence for the rest of his life. Imagine him sitting at a bar with his college friends a few years from now, exchanging mediocre sex stories from high school and he busts that one out. He instantly becomes a god among his friends.

And you can be absolutely sure that if it were male teachers with a female student, there would already be a lynch mob forming outside their homes.

9. Angel_1756

Angel_1756
    Expand Collapse
    The Big Four-Oh

Because people having good sex are thinking about the good sex - not about getting caught.

That said, I cannot think of a single high school teacher that I would have banged. My HS must have gotten the Ugly Tree rejects. Not a looker in the bunch.

10. Fiveslide

Fiveslide
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Most of my high school coaches were banging female students, a lot, a couple of them went to jail for it, a couple of them stopped and managed to keep it a private matter.

On a somewhat related note, criminal teachers... The one that initially shocked me the most was my coach that got caught manufacturing meth. Then I thought about how he acted throughout the time he was my coach and teacher, I was no longer surprised.

http://www.starnewsonline.com/article/20040328/NEWS/203280355

11. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

There were three I would have fucked, and I made out with one of them six years later. Can't say it was some magical game I had, I just look good and she was rebelling against her Muslim upbringing finally at the age of 30.

We had Ms. Umar (the one I made out with), tall Indian, pretty nice curvy body, Ms. Folk, white chick with huge ass, and Ms. Gemski, shorter Polish chick that just had all the swag a teacher shouldn't have. She flirted a bit with some of the students our Jr. / Sr. years but that was mostly to keep us in line. It worked.

12. Noland

Noland
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

We had Ms. White. Tall, long hair, probably 22 or 23. Very nice. We used to go to class early and throw all the chalk on the floor so she'd have to bend down and pick it up.

13. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

[​IMG]

14. Angel_1756

Angel_1756
    Expand Collapse
    The Big Four-Oh

[​IMG]

15. Misanthropic

Misanthropic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

We only had a couple. One was a spinner with a great ass. Her name was Ms. Bush. Really.

The other was a hot Spanish teacher. One day after school she drove a buddy and me home . . . .

and that's were the story ended, unfortunately. I'm thinking I missed an opportunity there. I should have invited her inside for a cup of my mom's coffee.

16. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I guess it varies by state. (Until 2003, it was required in Georgia.) Sickle cell, cousin / genetic danger, AIDS disclosures used to factor in, but apparently it's not a big deal anymore. Shows you what I know.

Yeah, and one of the teachers is (was?) married with three kids.

17. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

Yeah, adults shouldn't be fucking 16 year olds, regardless of the gender of the people involved. Especially not when they have a legal and social authority over them.

This kid is absolutely a victim, call me a buzzkill if you want.

ETA: Once you start breaking down the distinctions you're making, it's much more clearly bullshit. If it's about the gender of the student -- guess what, plenty of girls are very eager to get laid at that age. If it's about the gender of the teacher, that's giving a pass to female sexual predators that is unwarranted.

And if you think they're being somewhat attractive should make a difference, idk what to tell you.

18. Angel_1756

Angel_1756
    Expand Collapse
    The Big Four-Oh

Enh. Pull the stick out. Teachers shouldn't bang students just like bosses shouldn't bang subordinates because it clouds the area of authority. As long as everyone's the legal age of consent, the age aspect shouldn't factor into it.

19. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

The fact that its a student-teacher relationship is way more of an issue rather than the age distinction. The "adult" thing is a sliding scale. If the kid was with an 18 year old girl rather than a 22 year old, technically the same crime is being committed. Everything can be qualified. If he was 12, I could see that argument. A year and half shy of being legally able to make that decision though makes that argument flimsy (that would apply to the opposite genders too).

If you're referring to the power balance and influence, I agree on the victimization. Lording that over someone (in that or a boss/employee type deal) can be very manipulative.

20. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

For one, the student in this case wasn't at the age of consent.

Even outside of that, age of consent laws are necessarily arbitrary. I have no problem with a 17 year old fucking a 15 year old. I think that it is almost always fucked up when a 40 year old fucks a 17 year old, regardless of the relative legality of those circumstances.

But good on you for characterizing my being against statutory rape as having a stick up my ass, I guess. Or for pointing out the vast number of comments that have minimized this solely because of the genders involved.

I'm not saying that the kid isn't (or shouldn't be) happy. That's how teenagers are. Part of being an adult is realizing that just because somebody can form the word yes doesn't mean they're capable of consenting.