Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

I am the Law!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by downndirty, Jan 12, 2012.

1. Binary

Binary
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I just had someone not only strike up conversation with me while I was taking a piss, but he had already walked across the bathroom and was washing his hands, SHOUTING at me from across the room.

Can we make this an offense punishable by caning?

2. T0m88

T0m88
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

All right seriously, what the fuck is the issue with people and urinals? Why is this such a big deal? When I'm drunk I like to strike up conversations with random strangers at the urinal (bonus if they're those giant trough ones) just to see the look of utter frozen panic on their faces. It's like you just walked into their living room unannounced, dropped your trousers, and took a shit on their coffee table.

What the fuck is the big deal with this? Are you afraid the guy talking to you is going to turn out to be some kind of sodomy-crazed homosexual maniac who will forcibly buttfuck you if you make eye contact or engage in verbal communication with him? Do you get that deer-in-headlights look and lose all ability to pee if there happens to be a stranger in the room?

I mean Jesus, if you're that fucking uncomfortable taking a leak, get a fucking stall, double-lock the door behind you, and piss to your weirdly shy heart's content.

3. Binary

Binary
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

No. I am not uncomfortable with it, or scared of it, or unable to take a leak.

I want to be able to use the fucking bathroom in peace. Wait five fucking minutes for me to get outside the restroom before you strike up a conversation with me. I just want a little moment of silence when I'm standing there relieving myself.

I'd be more inclined to give a pass on being drunk at the bar and it doesn't horrify me in any event - I just want a little respite from the day while I use the bathroom.

4. D26

D26
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I don't know. It is kind of like when you take a drunk chick home and she is wearing a girdle. It is fucking wrong.

Is that analogy correct?

5. T0m88

T0m88
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Not really, it's just kind of weirdly nonsensical.

6. lhprop1

lhprop1
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Law 1: I am king. I have the final word and it will be fair and just. I will let the system operate as it normally does but when something stupid happens like a burglar winning a lawsuit against a homeowner because their dog bit them, I will step in and right the wrong. Furthermore, I shall be referred to as "Benevolent King Prop, Upholder of Justice and Master of Ice Fishing and Bringer of Merriment", but only while conducting official kingly business.

Law 2: No public funding for sports stadiums. Billionaires can pay for their own playgrounds on which they will make millions more.

Law 3: Monies from school referenda can not be used to fund administrator salaries, car allowance, or other perks. Teachers salaries, yes. Admins, no.

Law 4: The "titties law". If I say "show 'em", you gotta show 'em unimpeded for a count of 3 Mississippi. Non compliance is punishable by a set of 50 deadlifts at your bodyweight. Naked.

7. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Maybe I'm missing something about your usage of the term "school referenda", but how would the schools in your world actually fund their day to day existence?

8. lhprop1

lhprop1
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Around here, school districts hold towns hostage for more money. They go over their current budget (a mix of state, federal, and local tax dollars) and in order to raise the budget, they city residents have to vote on a referendum which means a hike on property taxes since they can't hold the state or federal gov't hostage for more money. Rarely do the teachers ever see a penny of it and rarely are any noticeable improvements made to the school. Oddly enough, the principals and superintendents have never had to sacrifice things like their 60k/year car allowance.

They just keep telling us "it's for the kids."

9. Trakiel

Trakiel
    Expand Collapse
    Call me Caitlyn. Got any cake?

Ok I'm really curious about this one because my Dad was a principal in Minnesota for over 25 years and he never drove a car he didn't buy with is own money or receive any sort of cushy renumeration like you're describing.

I can't vouch of the superintendents however, so maybe you'll just have to go up one level.

10. downndirty

downndirty
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Dude, I don't want to talk to another dude with my dick out when his dick is also presumably out. One penis per fantasy. Strike up a conversation at the damned bar if you are that interested in small talk.

11. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You think a guy talking to you while taking a whiz is bad? Try having a guy come up to you and wanting to shake hands.
    Yup, that's happened to me.

12. StayFrosty

StayFrosty
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Are you sure it was just your hand he wanted to shake?

13. Trakiel

Trakiel
    Expand Collapse
    Call me Caitlyn. Got any cake?

Shit, that almost comes across as a compliment to be honest.

14. Duanubanna

Duanubanna
    Expand Collapse
    Lurker

I am the Law

dammod wrote:Many people think about the Big Bang as the start of life and evolution as we know it. When somone mentions the Big Bang the first thought that comes to mind is...but what made the VERY FIRST thing. What made the elements that combined to form the Big Bang???

15. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Pretty sure I said all I wanted was 30 seconds of peace and quiet while my cock was out. That's all. I don't even give a fuck if you're taking pictures of the thing, just shut the fuck up. Also, the grunts and the loud sighs are completely unneccessary. There are bathrooms no more than 15-20 seconds away from anyone in the office. No reason to come in and grunt like you've been holding it in for 5 days. Once again it all comes down to shutting the fuck up.

16. lust4life

lust4life
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

We're talking random strangers in public restrooms, not cell mates.

17. downndirty

downndirty
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Two years (minimum) government service for the right to vote, plus an automatic passport that doesn't expire. Doing anything socially necessary for the local, state or federal government. Military, public school teaching, garbage man, something that qualifies as legit social contribution should be a requirement. For those caught in between, or those who can't sacrifice 2 years mid-career, you pay an additional 1% tax on property accumulated after the law takes place.

Four years (minimum) service for the right to run for office.

You don't get a say in a system you haven't participated in.

Fuckin Starship Troopers, man...yeah!

18. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

That has always bothered me, because who has done more for the betterment of society, Bill Gates or garbage man? The answer is clearly the former. But once you start moving the bar that way, it's hard to draw a firm line anywhere before "Everything qualifies."