Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

I always wanted to learn how to...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Revengeofthenerds, May 23, 2014.

1. lostalldoubt86

lostalldoubt86
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I've always wanted to be proficient in a language other than English. I've studied Spanish, French, German, Russian, and Sign Language but I have never been able to stick with it long enough to keep it in my head. All i really have is the ASL alphabet and the ability to understand when my Spanish-speaking students are insulting someone's mother. I can't form a grammatically correct sentence in any language except English.

2. wexton

wexton
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

To all the people looking to do automotive repairs them selves. You don't need great tools if you are just trying to learn, you can usually pick up a 200pc all in one set fairly cheaply, it will have most of what you need. I would also very highly recommend you get a repair manual for your specific vehicle. Haynes manuals usually run 25 dollars, Chilton manuals run about 32, they are both great, Chilton are a bit better. They will give you step by step on how to do anything you will want to do to your vehicle. Give yourself lots of time and start with something easy like brakes and go from there.

3. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Play guitar or piano. Maybe a mid-life crisis will trigger it.

The Worm.

Deflect a bullet with a nunchuck.

Beat the fucking jet ski level on Battletoads.. Great googily-moogily that was the bane of my existence. Am I new, or was that the hardest shit ever?