Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

HURRICANE PARTY WOOOO!!! WDT 7/23/10

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blue Dog, Jul 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nitwit

Nitwit
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Funny though, I wound up in bed with both his sisters after his bachelor party and when things started picking up?

I said, "This is too weird", and went the living room and got on the couch.

His response. "Dude, their both grown girls, and they live their own lives. Your an idiot."

2. hotwheelz

hotwheelz
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Only if it's Tim Tebow... er I mean PUSSY AND BEER!!!!!!

3. KillaKam

KillaKam
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I've done it before...it still hasn't came back and bit me after a year or so. I'm almost certain my sister knows also, but I'm okay with it never being discussed between us.

DO IT...especially if she's hot.

4. Roxanne

Roxanne
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I have a friend who completely ended a good friendship due to the fact that his sister hit on said friend.

I tried to tell the guy he was overreacting and his sister was a bit of a ho, but it didn't go over well...

151 shots and Long Islands ended the dispute.

5. Disgustipated

Disgustipated
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Re fighting posts... cbf quoting, you know what they are if you're interested..

Balls: Murphy's law takes over here. It's hard to kick someone in the balls on purpose unless they're trying to do some ultra low tryhard martial arts stance. Generally, you only kick them when they're your friend, in sparring and you didn't mean to. The alternate reason is, it doesn't tend to work on people who are fried on drugs and not feeling pain. If I'm getting into a fight, I'm not stopping to check what they're partying on.

Go for the knees, especially anti-joint. It's a dirty move, but street fights are about surviving with teeth. Hit a knee and even if you don't do damage, you'll likely get their head come forward and down. I don't need to draw a picture from there. If he's a fighter who knows what they're doing and is able to counter this, wtf are you picking a fight for? Because you can pretty safely bet that they didn't start the shit....

Whoever posted about the "no defence, hit them first": Sure, that'll win you the fight if you're quicker than your opponent, but it'll also get you into deeeeeep shit in court. Never throw the first punch; witnesses always tend the remember that stuff. Instead, learn how to counter and attack at the same time.

6. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Hold on - wound up in bed with both his sisters, at the same time? Now this requires an explanation.

7. Nitwit

Nitwit
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Well, first we did his bachelor party. Much fun. Rented a party bus for us that picked us up at the bar we started at.
    http://www.ccpartybus.com/ Then we drove to the titty bar and picked up a stripper who proceeded to go off on my buddy while we drove around town. There was supposed be two but one took a look in and said, "I'm not getting on there." It was pretty cool driving up and down the highways while getting stripped upon. You can see out, but they can't see in.

Then we went to another titty bar and hung out in the VIP whatever room and closed it down.

After that the party bus took us back to his place where his sisters were staying with him and the fiance.

He went to his room and when I peaked into the guest room the sisters were in the bed and they said, "come in here".

We started wrestling around and holding hands. I bit one of them on the ass and then had a thought,"You're about to have a threesome with your best friends sisters while he is sleeping down the hall with his fiance the day before his wedding. What the fuck are you doing? You can't do that!"

It was bad enough that I brought him home with a crotch covered in a rainbow array of stripper lipstick; but to fuck his sisters too? Naw.

I thought I made all that clear.

8. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In the words of Samuel Jackson, "Shit, negro! That's all you had to say!"

In the spirit of the theme of this thread that story really should have come out sooner.

9. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

This is the stuff of nightmares realized:

[​IMG]

10. Viking33

Viking33
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

On the ground it's not about fancy submissions. It's either a face off the curb or a choke. Arm bars, Americanas, Gogoplatas, no. Everyone (trained or not) has a punchers chance on their feet. On the ground, that chance diminishes by a lot.

Just my personal experience here.

He does it better.

#110 Viking33, Jul 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  11. Noland

Noland
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

When she sees it, she'll smile.

12. Decatur Dave

Decatur Dave
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

When she sees it, she'll pretty much have to.

#112 Decatur Dave, Jul 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  13. AbsentMindedProf

AbsentMindedProf
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Go see Inception. That movie just begs for multiple viewings, I wouldn't be surprised if they would rather watch it again over Salt.

14. Danger Boy

Danger Boy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In a flyover state hoping your plane crashes
    [​IMG]
    Fixed that for you.

15. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

I'll review Salt, and I haven't seen it:

Plot: A 5'5" 100 lb. actress beats the shit out of men much larger and stronger than her for two straight hours. AGAIN.

Done.

16. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

I think the conflict stems from the fact that what you mean is THIS:
    [​IMG]
    100lb actress beats the shit out of men. It puts a different spin on it.

17. Sam N

Sam N
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Last night was the most fun I've had in awhile. I was in a social mood, which resulted in me pulling two of the most adorable just cool girls I've ever met and spending the entire night drinking and flirting with them (buddy took the second girl).

Now? Waiting to get out of work to go barbeque with the girls, and rumor has it there will be a slip n slide involved. This is just... it's awesome, if she is as awesome as she seems I could like...totally, sorta...maybe... date her. There, I said it.

I think I'm putting off some like...pheromones or something, because women have just been loving me lately. I got approached four times last night by fairly attractive women. And I haven't shaved in about two weeks. Maybe I'll never shave again.

18. Sam N

Sam N
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I just thought of this, but an ex girlfriend actually contacted me like four days ago (relationship ended on bad terms, hadn't spoken to her in over a year).

I'm like, so hot right now.

If things keep going good like this I might have to give up the whole depressed scowling bitter guy thing. Jesus, we can't have that now. I mean, what am I going to do, walk around smiling at people and shit? Gross.

19. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Nice.... 36 fucking degrees at my place, I just got back from picking up a parts car I bought, and I'm already into the second case of Mike's Hard Cranberry Lemonade, and feeling no pain. (Fuck you, I like it, so don't judge)

Monster tenderloin roast on the BBQ, with some freshly bbq'd prawns, and I'm thinking it'll be an awesome "pass out on the couch" night, while catching up on the F1 races that just finished downloading.

Life is mucho good.

20. scotchcrotch

scotchcrotch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

What's Sarah Jessica Parker and Kim Cattrall like in real life?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.