Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Human Target

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by Nettdata, Mar 15, 2010.

1. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Never heard of the show, so am just catching up on it tonight. (Episode 5 and counting).

Quite enjoyable.

It's somewhat predictable, but still fun for what it is.

I'm really liking the character Jackie Earle Haley plays (Guerrero), as it's reminiscent of the Rorschach character he played.

It's almost like Burn Notice meets Eureka in a weird way.

And it's filmed in BC, and colour me surprised when I see their inside office shooting location is my old office in Yaletown.

2. Maltob14

Maltob14
    Expand Collapse
    Space Cadet

Didn't think many others were watching this which is a shame because like Netttdata said, it's predictable but pretty entertaining. Anyways, episode 8 is already up for downloading.

3. Guest

Expand Collapse

Awesome show, I mentioned it on the TV thread and a few watch it on here.

4. E. Tuffmen

E. Tuffmen
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Been watching this show since the first episode. Predictable yes, but like everyone else has said, very enjoyable. The characters are extremely entertaining, especially Guerrero, who is one of the reasons I got hooked.

5. Maltob14

Maltob14
    Expand Collapse
    Space Cadet

About the newest episode (8)

Two hot regulars? Thank you very much whoever had that idea. Bringing back that computer chick was fucking genius as Autumn Reeser is REALLY fucking hot. And the FBI agent... wow...

6. Rudolph

Rudolph
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Hmm, I had watched the first few episodes but haven't seen any since the "Monestery in Canada" episode. I'll have to start watching it again......half the fun of watching tv is discussing it with people (and I don't know anyone else watching it.)

7. effinshenanigans

effinshenanigans
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Best episode so far last night. Even the girlfriend said, "God damn, this show is way better than I thought. Add it to the DVR list."

8. Veovis

Veovis
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Digging up these old bones, however, did anyone else enjoy the season opener? Obviosly changing things up a bit, but the characters were lots of fun. Little quick of a resolution to last years season ender, but I still enjoyed it again. The more I see this show the more I like it for some reason.

9. E. Tuffmen

E. Tuffmen
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I have last night's episode DVRd and will be watching it tonight, but I have been waiting for this show to come back for ages. I was almost on the cutting block but I was very happy it made it back into the line up. Like I've said before, predictable yes, but really really enjoyable. Can't wait to see it tonight.

10. Dr. Gonzo Esquire

Dr. Gonzo Esquire
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I've been watching the show since the first episode as well. I'm fairly certain Jackie Earle Haley is the reason this show wasn't canceled. Guerrero is twisted in the most entertaining way possible (short of Tyler Durden and The Joker of course). I can't believe I only realized yesterday that Chance's old boss is Timothy Omundson (Carlton Lassiter from Psych). Glad to have this show back.

11. Veovis

Veovis
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

The fact that they don't try to somehow justify that Guerrero is the bad ass they make him out to be, and that everyone accepts it is great, the girl after she realizes who he was stopped being tough pretty quick....though, his options were so calm and nonchalant for what they were I loved.

I would have to bet he is a large part it's still around, but we'll see how this season goes.

12. whathasbeenseen

whathasbeenseen
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Best part of the episode was Guererro saying that he was part of security and then punching the new girl in the face. Fantastic.

13. E. Tuffmen

E. Tuffmen
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Either I missed this show more than I thought, or this was one of the best episodes in the series so far. Tight pacing, lots of action, and entertaining character dynamics. I hope they keep the bar this high. I would love to see a little bit more focus on Guerrero's past and how he came to be so notorious.

14. Dmix3

Dmix3
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Agreed, I laughed for about ten minutes after he belted her. I in fact rewound and watched it two or three times after initially seeing it, I'd kill to see a .gif of that.

15. Maltob14

Maltob14
    Expand Collapse
    Space Cadet

Yeah I think we can all agree Guererro is the shit. I hope they bring back the two girls from last season in some capacity. Fuck you, they're hot and I want to see them again.