Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

How many have you been with???

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mike Ness, Apr 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Subito

Subito
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I'm twenty and at 3. I had a few fucked up experiences in high school and went into college with pretty low self confidence. Once I got to college I had two drunk one night stands and then got into an actual relationship. In retrospect I'd be much happier if I was just at 1.

2. JoeCanada

JoeCanada
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

What?! Dude, WHY would you get married so young, that's just-

Ohhh ok. Yeah, you gotta lock that down. Nice.

Focus: Still haven't broken 5 and I'm 23. I think I have some sort of social disorder or something, because I am totally fine with my lack of sex. I'm kind of a loner; I mean I like people, I like women, but unless I have a really deep connection with someone (rare... very rare) I feel weird being intimate with them. Well not weird, but like a few have said before... that "empty" feeling with self-loathing the next morning.

3. jennitalia

jennitalia
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm nineteen and my number is 2. This obviously doesn't count bj's/other fooling around business.

4. Disgustipated

Disgustipated
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm 34 and I've been active for 17 years. Over that time I've slept with 24 women, consisting of:

12 girlfriends (six of which were long term, comprising a total of around 14 years between them)
    9 fuckbuddies
    1 one night stand
    2 ladies at a "special party".

If anyone's looking to expand their numbers, my current girlfriend and I are open to discussion....

5. MooseKnuckle

MooseKnuckle
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Is it weird that out of all the fucked up shit that's been posted on this board, this is the only post that truly creeps me out?

FOCUS: I just turned 27. Started fucking when I was 18 and I've been with 9 girls I think. Only one was a serious relationship. Another 3 were girls I actually liked enough to see more than a couple times. The rest have been one nighters. My number is lower than most of the guys I hang around, but I'm generally not too concerned with how many. I know my dick works, and I know I'd rather sleep with someone I actually care about than with a random. I just had to bang a few randoms to figure that out. I'm not against it, but I don't put in a whole lot of effort to bring home a random hookup. I'd rather meet a cool chick and let the relationship build to that at some point. I refuse to date anyone that sleeps with me after fucking me 2 hours after we meet.

As others have said, the sex comes in streaks. This is because of one thing and one thing only. Girls fucking KNOW if a guy has fucked in the last week or 2. They can fucking smell the microscopic remnants of a competitor's pussy juice. And if you haven't fucked in the last week or 2, that means you're not interesting to another chick, and therefor not interesting to her. Or maybe it's just that guys who are fucking have some aura of confidence about them and aren't desperately trying to dry hump the fatty on the dance floor like a pathetic monkey who hasn't seen a the inside of a woman in 9 months.

6. Idaho_Vandal

Idaho_Vandal
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

I am 20 years old and I have been with 5 girls. I because sexually active a little bit after my 18th birthday.

1 girl was a one night stand, another girl was a former friend from high school who flew in to see me for a week, and another one was a girl I was never really that into but was just fucking her to get over an ex. The other two i was involved in relationships with.

7. Samr

Samr
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm probably going to catch shit for this, but whatever. Maybe it'll give y'all a different perspective:

I'm about to turn 22, and my number is 2.

First one, I boned just for the sake of losing it. I was drunk, she was drunk, we had two days left on the cruise and she was somewhat-fuckable. What are you gonna do? I was 19, hammered on vodka redbulls and whiskey shots, and a virgin. No way I was gonna say no. I got the trifecta. Pussy, mouth, and (it was an "accident") ass.

Two months later, I met the woman who would, six months later, become my second. She's now my fiance. I'm also her first. I'm not religious in the slightest, but in hindsight, I wish I'd "saved" myself for her. It's never been an argument between us, but I see where she is, and how she feels about herself, and I kind of envy that I didn't do the same thing. It's not the "morality" or "significance" of it or whatever, it's the principle. And it's the emotions attached to it now, not only me, but for her.

There's something deeply, well, intimate, about having sex, and for me it's something that, in hindsight, I wish I hadn't taken lightly. I could just as easily have lived vicariously through Tucker Max, et. al. stories and jacked off to bide the time; I probably would have felt better about my decisions in the end. I can't even imagine if my number was higher.

But I got lucky, meeting my soon-to-be-wife and best friend at a relatively early age, and most people aren't like that, for a variety of reasons that probably run counter to my own.

But I guess, if I could go back, I'd probably take the same mentality as my fiance: "I want to wait until I am a serious, monogamous relationship, that could realistically lead to marriage. Sex is something special. Share it with someone special."

And if I ever decide to go back on my beliefs, I can always remember this: because she's a virgin, my fiance is always going to *believe* my dick is as big as above-average as I say it is. And though the bar was set pretty much at sea level with my first, my fiance is always going to have some incredible tits as well.

8. Captain Apathy

Captain Apathy
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

I'm about to turn 23, and I've fucked two girls. I haven't had sex since June of 2007. A few blowjobs here and there, but no dick in pussy sex. I have a few prospects, but if history is any indication, nothing will happen. Maybe I should start saying that I'm waiting for marriage.

9. JWags

JWags
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Im 24, approaching 25, and my number is 14. Toss on 4-5 more if we are talking just oral and who knows how many if other fooling around is involved.

I am pleased with my number, but will admit I wish it was higher at times. I didn't have my first anything until the week after my 18th birthday. No makeouts, fondles, anything. So by the time I got to college I was both ready to get after it and totally clueless. So I have had this weird mental motivation that I had to get my number to an "acceptable level" to make up for lost time/validate my youth and virility. Not that I need it to seek a certain validation for myself, but rather growing up I was (and still am) obsessed with girls. Everything about them. So couple that with formative years where I got none, I just now want to chase everything.

Quality is definitely more important than quantity. I can proudly say that I am pleased with most of my list, exempting one big mistake, so thats cooler than have a number over 100 and half were sea hags and wildebeasts.

I guess another reason I wanted a "number" is so that when Im older and married, I can realize I had plenty to compare my wife to, and I settled down with the right one. My aunt and uncle got married at 22 after dating for 6 years. And while they are madly in love and a great couple, he has drunkenly mentioned regretting not "exploring more" during his youth. I wouldn't want that to sour an otherwise awesome marriage.

All that being said, as girl crazy and hook up hungry as I can be, I would love to meet the girl tomorrow that makes me forget about ever gaining more notches on the bedpost.

10. Cult

Cult
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Only 2, and I'm 20 years old now, I lost my virginity when I was 18. If we count blowjobs 4 in total.

I would guess that's slightly below average for my age, far below average for my group of friends. I was incredibly socially awkward until I was 17 years old, probably closer to 18. It was actually so bad that in order to get better with people I had to memorize certain social graces because when people would try to talk to me I wouldn't know what to do and stare at them with a blank, dumb look on my face. I still find it hard to hold conversations with new people, male or female, but I've made immeasurably vast progress relative to where I was a few years ago. I'd still describe myself as slightly socially awkward, but I'm still working at it. Who knows, maybe once I'm in the military (currently in DEP) that will help my chances with the women.

I don't think it's because of my looks, I'm a pretty average looking guy but there are tons of unfortunate looking guys out there that get tons of ass.

11. McDermott

McDermott
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

22 year old virgin here. I'm not really that embarrassed about it either.

That being said nobody really knows that about me, but nobody has ever really asked. People seem to assume I have heaps of experience.

12. Gummybear75

Gummybear75
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

I am 27 and my number is 55-60, no hookers, three real relationships, another two or three girls in which i exclusively dated and the rest various degrees of fuck buddies and one night stands. Everytime I try to count all of them I only get to 57 but the number I have is 60 so its up for debate. Honestly, I dont even know the names of over thirty of the girls I have banged. Until recently I have been content with my sexual conquests, recently it has been a source of odd regret and somewhat of a moral dilema.

13. PIMPTRESS

PIMPTRESS
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

-rep question.

I don't count girls I've made out with, that's too easy. Strap on was used once, I wore it, was kind of weird. The others were licked or "manually" stimulated.

14. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Jesus. You people are angels. I honestly thought there would be more libertine-like confessions aside from the seven-foot-tall lawyer who's cheated on everybody ever dated. What the hell is the matter with all of you? I never thought in the deepest, blackest pool of my own mind that I would turn out to be one of the biggest whores on this message board. Shame on me.

15. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Some of it is confidence some of it is not being as overtly out for sex than your desperate in need of a nut guy. Either way the guy wants to have sex, but women seem to react more positively to guys they think aren't just out for sex.

On the slut topic, I think I'd define a girl slut as a girl that only uses sex to get attention from guys. There is a big difference between a girl that has a healthy apatite for sex and a girl that will have sex just because she thinks it increases her value to a guy.

16. Guy Fawkes

Guy Fawkes
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

This brings back memories of telling upperclassman UMass Amherst girls that I was "Peter the Freshman" and also a virgin...

17. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I never counted before, until this post . . .
    41 , male

Five. One for the past 20 years.

18. Bosox

Bosox
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Focus:

At age 28, I can confirm 25 women, though there may be one or two that I was shitfaced and forgot. I'm getting married in 5 months, so barring my fiancee turning out to be a closet swinger, this is my final tally. I've had a fantastic run, and while most people were tearing up college, I was mired in a three year slog of a relationship. Law school, however, was fantastic. DC is hands down one of the easiest places to pick up women I've ever been, and makes up the bulk of my number. With 5 universities inside the city limits, and an equally large number of young professionals that love to drink, living there was an absolute pleasure.

19. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Meh. Never cared about numbers, and never really understood why people attach any value to them, or feel the need to track them. Keeping a list? Really?

For me, it's all about experience/knowledge/education, and there isn't any correlation between that and how many women you've fucked.

God knows, I've slept with a few chicks that supposedly had "lots" of experience, and it was bad enough that I should have just stayed home and whacked off... it would have been more enjoyable.

20. Viking33

Viking33
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Can't agree more. I've done my fair share of sluts that just want to fuck since it's "the end of the night, I'm drunk and every night I'm drunk should end with a different cock inside me", and some of them turned out to be the worst in bed. The best sex has been with girls that I'm emotionally invested in. It doesn't happen often, but when it does I'm more than content to keep fucking one girl rather than a new one every weekend just to keep up with the rest of the team and come home with a new story.

Some days I envy you guys (and girls) that have a low number but longer committed relationships. It's not the quantity, it's the quality.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.