Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

How many have you been with???

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mike Ness, Apr 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iczorro

iczorro
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Nor did I say that I consider that person to be gay. I said you shouldn't be surprised that there are people who will think that.

2. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I spent the last 5 years avoiding human contact. Long, long story. The only person I saw was an ex of two years prior and we'd fuck off and on during a lot of that 5 year period (mainly because she fed my emotional baggage, allowed me to disappear). Before that I spent over 2 years with another person. Had a couple short term relationships thrown in there, some near misses with STDs, lots of flirting, fucking around, but no sex. I just kind of went cold, stopped giving a fuck for way too long.

So my number is 2. I am 28.

3. dubyu tee eff

dubyu tee eff
    Expand Collapse
    Thinks he has a chance with Christina Hendricks...

Quality is way more important to me. I think anyone here could have had sex with a lot more people if they had no standards, but what is the point of having a high number if it all made up of manatees? However, there is a caveat. Call it immature, and it kind of is, but I need to have sex with every kind of girl out there before I settle down for good. I've been lucky enough to cross off white, black, asian, and indian(dot). The only big one I am lacking is latino. What I would give to have sex with a latino girl. I don't go quite as far as Tucker Max in that I need to do a midget or anything, I'd just like to sample a variety of appetizers before I settle down with my entre.

Personally, I only consider a girl a whore/slut if she makes a commitment to a guy in a relationship or marriage and then cheats. I don't see a problem with someone who just wants to sleep around without any control regardless of their gender. Maybe that's what makes them happy.

4. Mossimo

Mossimo
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

I know when I first went crazy and tried to sleep with anything with a vagina it was all about qaunity to me. I just felt like I had to go out there and have my fun. Now that I have calmed down I would choose qaulity over qaunity anyday. I like relationship sex better than one night stands.

5. Sam N

Sam N
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You're right, it's a result of the way some people view homosexual behavior. For many, a "gay" act is something vile, disgusting, and irreparably sinful. Right in line with those other actions that only require you do do them once to be labeled as such:

Cannibalism (you mentioned, though I would ask you if situations like Jamestown would immediately qualify someone as a cannibal?)
    Murder
    Rape

I'm sure there are others, but that's all I can come up with. It's a shame that it's like that in regards to homosexual acts, but people are idiots.

6. TX.

TX.
    Expand Collapse
    The Mad Pooper

This. This is why a boyfriend and I broke up. He wanted to know my number. I didn't think too much about it and gave him my range (more than 5, less than 15). He freaked out and began obsessing over where my number fell in the range. Literally, we talked about this for a solid 2 hours. Why does it matter if you really care about someone? In the course of about 3 days he went from sweet, confident, fun boyfriend to jealous, insecure douchebag. When I finally told him my exact number he wouldn't believe me. He viewed me as a slut. I viewed him as an insecure little boy. I will never allow that conversation to happen again.

I don't regret any of mine. No one nighters...just a few flings after relationships ended.

7. The Dread Pirate

The Dread Pirate
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I'm 23 and I've been with 8 girls.

I don't know if it's a hot streak or if I'm just starting to figure shit out, but five of the eight have occurred this year.

My friends and I had a conversation about this at the bar a few weeks ago. It seems like there is a large jump in numbers between girls 18-24 years old. They either are in single digits still or are in the 20 to 40 range. Surprisingly, the girls who answered in the lower range were the ones in sororities while the higher range girls were not affiliated. The sorority girls explained this is a result of their sisters playing mother hen and cock-blocking them when they get drunk at parties. However, it may have just been a biased sample.

Quality is way more important in my opinion. My numbers are low because usually my standards outmatch my ability, even with beer-goggles. Some guys I know say "pussy is pussy," but fucking two 5's is nowhere near as good as fucking one 10.

8. uzisuicide

uzisuicide
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I recently got engaged. Much like rainbow, I kept an ink-and-paper list. My fiance stumbled across it one day while she was putting my laundry away. She was really cool about it, as she knew my (very mild) history. I actually threw the list away.

And now, for the life of me, I can't remember my exact number. It's somewhere between 14 and 18. I've had 3 long-time relationships. I also drink a lot, so that helped me along. No regrets. 31 years old now.

9. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

I am 32 years old, and have been with 49 women. My wife knows this, and the only thing that pisses her off is that thanks to her I could not break an even silver 50. Ha!

10. Sam N

Sam N
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Or it could have just been lies.

A lot of you have mentioned the hot streak vs. dry spell thing here, yet failed to explain it. Would you say it is because you feel increased confidence when you have recently sexed someone, thus enabling you have pick up some booty easier?

And Crown, that should be ammunition for urging a threesome in the future... Knowwhatimsaying?

11. The Wildcard

The Wildcard
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

cool, another virg on the board..right on

12. abneretta

abneretta
    Expand Collapse
    Shenanigator

I've had sex with 11 guys and I'll be 23 next month. A good portion of these were one or two night stands. If you're counting blow jobs and other sexual acts then my number's probably high 20's or low 30's.

My husband thought the best time to ask me about what I'd done with whom (we're from the same small town) was the night of our wedding. What a ruh-tard. I'd tried to talk to him about it before then and he wanted nothing of it, once we'd tied the knot however, that's all he wanted to talk about.

13. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

He's talking about it because he wants to take it to a new level beyond morals. Knock yourselves out.

14. travdiddy84

travdiddy84
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I'm 25, and I'm somewhere in my 30s.

Before anyone asks, none of them were guys, fuck you very much.

All joking aside, I carry around quite a bit of shame/guilt or something about this. I was never proud of being able to sleep with women. It's something I did because I was really down on myself and had very little self confidence. I've never questioned my physical traits or ability to get women into bed, so that's not the issue. It's more like wondering if I can emotionally connect with anyone. I'm not Dexter or anything, but I wonder if I'm capable of a long-term, committed relationship.

Whatever. If anyone asks, my number is 10 and that's that.

15. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    I've had a couple of people ask me about this, so let me elaborate...

I've had relationships with more women then I can count. I'm not proud of that, in fact I'm ashamed. As I grew older I came to realize that is the most intimate act you can share with another person. Another human being is not a play toy to be used for my own amusement, they are actual people with feelings.

I've been party to some really fucked up shit in my life...ie...5 guys in the band and 5 girls. Someone yells "Switch" and the girls rotate to the next guy. That scenario happened more then once. How fucked up is that?

It was interesting while it happened, but it left me feeling...empty. I fully realize that if I wasn't participating they would of been doing the same crap with someone else, but I still feel like a piece of shit when I see those same girls now with their children.

I envy y'all that say 2 or 3. Having a bunch of partners just fucks with your head. Having one partner that you care about and love is awesome.

16. Sam N

Sam N
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Maybe you should try guys if you can't emotionally connect with women. Eh? Maybe that would work better.

How you doin'?

Circling back to focus here, the only time I've ever told a girl I was romantically involved with my number was when I was 19, and my number was 9. Despite her numerous assurances before hand that, she "was just curious" and wouldn't care what it was, she was more than noticeably upset. I'm not really sure why, as I knew that she had slept with at least five guys (I knew them all), and possibly more. Really, like in most things, I think she just wanted a reason to fight with me. I hated her, but for some reason (hot, nice t&a) pursued her.

That relationship ended up with her telling me she loved me in Outback steakhouse and me going, "....ummm...thank you." We lasted a week after that.

17. hotwheelz

hotwheelz
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

18. Crazy Wolf

Crazy Wolf
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

4 partners, I turn 20 tomorrow, and I started at 16. So while I'm not near as charming as I'd like to be, I seem to be doing OK-ish, if we're just measuring by quantity.

As for the gay/lesbian/bisexual/cannibal "how many counts" thing, I'm pretty sure there's a famous philosopher who asked the same question with bank robbers. If you rob one bank, but it isn't a habit, are you a bank robber? If you've smoked one cigarette, are you a smoker?

19. jordan_paul

jordan_paul
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Im 19 and Ive only slept with 4 girls. But for a good reason:

I went to a catholic elementary school where I got NOTHING. Didnt make out, didnt kiss, didnt grab a boob, nothing. (Made me wonder about the Anal Before Vaginal thread was bullshit or not). Then I went to a public high school and I had no idea what to do with girls at all. I had the general idea, but I couldnt spot the girls that were into me, didnt have any game and couldnt close until I started hanging out my cousin more. He pretty much told me what to look for, what kind of game to play and the best way to get the job done. So the first girl I ever slept with was at my 16th birthday party I had in my barn. Shortly after that I got my confidence level up and I slept with another girl, then I got it in my head I needed to find a girlfriend. Fast foward two years later my number is only at 3. Two weeks into college we broke up and I was back looking for hook ups again. Sad to say though girl number 4 could be classified as a wildebeest, but the 17 ryes I drank at pub night said otherwise.

Atleast Im young though, and that number will go up.

20. Winterbike

Winterbike
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

26 (doesn't include blowjobs or fooling around) so far and I'm 23. It could have been a lot more if I had figured girls earlier. I'm married now, so it should only go up by 2-3 girls a year (I won't cheat, the wife is into threesomes/group sex).

I asked my wife because I honestly didn't mind. She's been with 46 guys, but she's 26 years old. Some people might consider it slutty, I don't care, I love her, she's awesome, she's smart, she's faithful, she's amazing in bed, and she loves girls. More win for me!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.