Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

How many have you been with???

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mike Ness, Apr 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blue Dog

Blue Dog
    Expand Collapse
    Absentee Mod

15 (I think), and I turn 27 in a month.

I've had a few one nighters, but not too many. I'm not really a one nighter kind of guy. While fun at the time, I honestly always feel bad about myself the next day. I don't know, I guess I'd just much prefer for it to be with someone I care about, but that's just me. To each his own.

2. Pink Candy

Pink Candy
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Some men don't want to fuck after coming from a blowjob. Just sayin'.

As for me, I was completely fine with a guy going down on me and getting me off. It wasn't until I got into my 20's that vaginal sex actually became pleasurable. Long story.

3. Sam N

Sam N
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Without starting an argument, I'd like to point out that your definition of what "gay" is likely comes from the ideological institution of hetero-normativity (which may not be that solid of a foundation). Regardless, I don't see how you can say a man who is solely interested in women but has once engaged in some kind of sexual activity with another man is still gay. I just don't see what argument you could really make for it, he likes women. Therefore, calling him gay just doesn't work.

I hate the generalization of the word gay as this structurally sound institution of pure homosexuality. The problem with attaching an identity to someone who doesn't define themselves in that way is that it often comes out pejorative. Many people aren't gay, they have just engaged in homosexual activities. Regardless of what you say you feel about it, your lumping of every bit of male on male sexual exploration as gay reeks of intolerance. Things aren't that clear in the world, and I think the line between gay and straight is only going to become more blurred in the future.

Focus: 14, I think 6 were one nighters. Whatever.

4. RCGT

RCGT
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

0... but I'm 19, I've got some time yet.

5. minimum speed

minimum speed
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

My number is 8. I'm 20 and a girl. Three of those have been in the last three months. I went a little crazy after breaking up with the ex. I think I'm past that phase now though.

I've never lied about my number, but as I'm approaching double-digits I'll admit, I think I might start lying soon. I was girl #6 for my guy #7. That was the first time I had been with someone that had slept around less than me. Makes me feel kind of whorey.

6. Trakiel

Trakiel
    Expand Collapse
    Call me Caitlyn. Got any cake?

3 or 4. I think 3. Although I'm currently going through a Durbanitesque dry spell; I think it's been about 5 years since I last got laid.

7. taste_my_rainbow

taste_my_rainbow
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

While I know my exact number (I have a list)... there is no way in hell I'm telling you people after reading the numbers so far. Ya'll make me sound very, very bad.

8. dewercs

dewercs
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Just for clarity are you saying of the 14 one of them was a dude.

9. Durbanite

Durbanite
    Expand Collapse
    Eeyore

Weymouth, U.K. (formerly Durban, South Africa)
    Just one. Bad experience you've all read about before...

10. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Oh come on now, first one to admit to triple digits gets a very special PM from the mod of our choice. (back me up here mods)

11. tweetybird

tweetybird
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

You know how two girls getting it on is hot? Well, I think two guys getting in on is hot. If they were also interested in getting it on with me... HEL-LO! I am happily monogamous, but nobody said a girl wasn't allowed to dream. I wish we could all make a little more room in this life for more fantasies in which nobody has to have a label of Gay or Straight if they don't want to, seems to me it would be a lot more fun.

FOCUS: My number is 3, and I am 27. 1 short relationship, 1 one-nighter, and 1 very committed relationship, in that order. Add 1 if date rape counts, and 3 if we're including BJ's. Honestly, I wish it was a little higher, because I wish I had figured out two things a lot earlier: 1) I am actually attractive to some men and 2) obsessing over one singular crush for more time than it takes to meet, flirt, and get something going is a giant ass waste of time. I could have had a lot more sexy funtime in high school and college if I had gotten some confidence and decided to take a look around at the buffet of boys instead of focusing on the one assclown who was never going to give me the time of day.

I know my fiance's number, and he knows mine. His is 3, with an eye-popping side order of BJ's. I probably wouldn't have had the conversation if I hadn't been 23, in my first serious relationship, and unaware of the No Number Disclosure Rule, but I'm not bothered either way and I suspect he's not either. We haven't really talked about it since said conversation.

12. scotchcrotch

scotchcrotch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

18-24 of which I can probably remember only a handful of their names within a 3 year period. I had a serious girlfriend the first two years of college and when I broke it off, I went wild.

Thank God women have the willpower to insist upon condoms because I hate them. Otherwise, I'd probably have an STD or two by now.

Highlight of my ass career was fucking a girl until she puked which caused me to lose erection. She passed out, but still having blue balls, I ejaculated on her face while she was passed out.

13. taste_my_rainbow

taste_my_rainbow
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Even I don't have triple digits... but Mr. Sack is the only one close.

14. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

Sorry if this is derailing, and if so...please delete.

What are people's thoughts on quality vs. quantity? Personally, if I could say that I'd had fantastic sex with only two men, both of whom had meant a great deal to me, I'd be pefectly fine with that number. Conversely, if I was approaching Mr. 200 and could still claim loving (not being IN love)/caring for the majority of those guys I'd also be fine with that number.

Does quantity really have anything to do with anything, or doesn't the substance matter more?

15. iczorro

iczorro
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Damn, I wish I could remember who the comedian was, but he said, "That's like saying you're not a cannibal, since you've only eaten one person." You may not consider yourself one, but don't act surprised when others do.

Focus: I've never understood the point of lying about your number. It's stuff I did in my past, why inflate or deflate it?

I wouldn't mind ending up with a girl who's been with a lot of people. It means she's going to be more comfortable and knowledgeable in that area. She'll know what she likes. Makes my job in there easier and more fun.

16. PIMPTRESS

PIMPTRESS
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm 29 and the number of men is 23, women is 6.

I don't see why it matters, as long as you are clean and std free. I've had my share of fun, why would I fault a guy for the same?

17. rowVA

rowVA
    Expand Collapse
    Should still be lurking

I'm going on 24, first got laid at 19. Since then I'm at 17 - I'll second or third or however many the fact that I'm either on fire or on a months-long dry spell. That first one was so abysmal that I think I may still be subconsciously trying to make up for it.

I've actually only had that conversation once, with a FWB/prospective GF from several years ago - I was her second partner, and she wanted to know where she stood. When I told her, quite proudly, that she was my number 9, it was pretty obvious I had just broken some part of her worldview. Sorry hun, wish it could have worked out - you're still one of the best I've had.

As far as the whole "what makes a slut" debate, I'm less interested in the numbers than about how the girl looks at it. Granted, when I hear some girl has slept with 15-some dudes, my first reaction is "skank" - pot, meet kettle. But I'll generally give her a pass if she's at least open and up-front about what she's doing. I'm a lot more likely to want to sleep with a girl who acknowledges she sleeps around, than one who has the same number but tries to hide it or is embarrassed by it. The ones who are honest are, in my limited experience, usually more careful and clean - and that's really why folks want to avoid sluts, right?

18. PIMPTRESS

PIMPTRESS
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

To me a slut is a woman who goes around sleeping with every guy she meets with no real control or awareness of her actions.

I have friends with higher numbers than I have, but I don't cosider them "sluts" because they know what they are doing and are safe in their sexual interactions.

19. deltabelle

deltabelle
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

I doubt that you'd say the same thing if the gender was changed. Pinkcup's admitted to sex with a woman. Are you saying she's a lesbian?

Look, I get that a lot of you guys are uncomfortable with dude on dude sex. That's your business. But to staunchly refuse to admit that there are only two sexualities- straight, or gay- discounts what is the reality for many people. I think that there are people who genuinely are only attracted to members of the opposite sex, but I think that a lot more people fall into a middle ground where sexuality is more fluid. And to whoever posted about the bi roommate- to deny that someone who openly identifies as bi is just [i}wrong about their own sexuality[/i] makes you sound like an asshole.

/end rant

Focus: Seven, and I'm 25. Three have been full-blown, long term relationships relationships (mostly- long story). Three have been friends. Only one was a full blown one night stand, and sucked on lots of different levels.

20. ssycko

ssycko
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Well I'm a bit of a youngin' around here (I turn 21 in June), and I've had my p in three v's. A rather low number, I attribute that to two things. One, while I haven't had many partners, I know that I've had a lot of fucking sex with them, so I'm okay with that. The other is that this fucking college is so awful for girls. Not even the numbers (though that's a problem), it's just that even if a girl is only moderately attractive she'll get this complex about it and act like a "you will never get this" bitch. I know I sound like I'm just whining, but it's the complete truth. I've only met 1 or 2 girls here who were very attractive who didn't let it go to their heads. Now I'm a pretty charmin' fucker, so I can live with a dry spell or two, but I feel bad for the guys who would do poorly with girls even put into an environment conducive for sexin', aka my roommates.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.