Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

How many have you been with???

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mike Ness, Apr 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

2. Viking33

Viking33
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

37 at age 20 for me. In high school I was an all state middle linebacker and team captain, wrestling team captain and an all conference catcher so everything came pretty easily. I lost my virginity at age 15 to an 18 year old foreign exchange girl from The Netherlands that I went on to date for 6 months and have dated maybe ten of the aforementioned number. Right now I'm a rugby player at art school, combined with with reasonably good looks and confidence bordering arrogance it's pretty easy here. With so many gamers and homosexuals representing the guys and an abundance of fashion and marketing girls representing the girls, as athletes we generally do well for ourselves.

My current girlfriend doesn't know my current total. She knows I've fucked two of her best friends (before we were dating) and that I've been around the block a few times and kindly told me one night that she didn't want to know. She's had a reasonable number of guys (a few relationships and a couple drunk fuck ups) and I don't know her exact number and honestly don't want to.

Personally, I've never paid for anything (unless you want to argue the whole dinner=prostitution thing); and out of my 37 maybe 8 or 9 off the top of my head were girls I want to go back and punch myself for sleeping with.

Alt Focus:
    Where do you people draw the line in terms of "slut" or "man-whore"? He's slept with more than 20 girls? She's only fucked 5 guys but she did one bukkake video in Vegas when she ran out of cash? They've slept with more people than you? They've slept with anyone at all?

3. Indiana

Indiana
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

13 in 6 years:
    3 one night stands
    5 relationships
    5 fuck buddies

I only regret one. Waking up to Drew Carey the next morning when the last thing you remember is a spirited bout of King cup with friends the night before... just not pleasant.
    The best: one of the relationships who actually turned out to be married. I canned him once I found out but it was still the best fuck I've ever had. Maybe it was all the anger incurred from his marriage but damn, the collateral damage was amazing. Two broken bookshelves, toppled mattress, busted shower curtain, and I always had some sweet bruises on the ass, tits, and hips.

I have had guy friends tell me that any chick with a number higher than 10 is a deal breaker for them, give me a break dude. Get off your high horse for a second and both go get tested if you're that worried.
    I don't really have a number that would prevent me from sleeping with a guy, practice makes perfect right? Unless, of course, he told me I was about to be lucky number 57... I'm sorry Sack baby, it just wasn't meant to be...

4. fleafly

fleafly
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Just to skew the numbers I’ll give you mine.

Now leave me alone so I can be embarrassed in the corner.

5. dewercs

dewercs
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Somewhere close to 40, the list ranges from audiologists to drunk skanks from dive bars.

A majority of those were from my 7 year 4 times a week trek to a huge country bar in Phoenix where if you could country cance you could get ass.

I will not discuss this with my wife, when we started dating she asked me and I refused to answer anything except more than 1 less than 100, once we were married she told me she would not judge me and asked me again, more than 1 less than 100

6. iczorro

iczorro
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Lost my V card at 17, I'm 29 now, and I've only slept with one new girl in the last three years. But I was in the Navy for 9 years and lived in various parts of the world. I remember up to ten, and then I stopped paying attention. Honest estimate is somewhere in the low forties.

7. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I am at 7 and only 3 of them were from relationships. Basically you have the exact same situation I have. I go through some long droughts and then hook up with a couple of girls in quick order. I think oral sex should be defined specifically here too. I know a lot of people who consider BJs and the like to be close enough to sex that it adds to their counts. I have gotten head from an additional 4-5 girls without fucking them if that is the case. Only one of the three girls Ive had relationships with waited until after the first time we hung out to "hook up." I missed the boat not joining any sort of band. My older brother attest to what ToyToy88 says. I wouldn't mind having a much higher number.

It's not like girls look down on "man whores" or "man-sluts" and treat them bad like perceived "girl sluts." They have the same double standard as men do. The to biggest "man whores" I know, guys who pull pretty much all the tail they want and couldn't give a damn about any girls feelings, are fucking worshiped by girls (that is until they get burned by them).

8. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I've slept with pi women. Pun intended, naturally.

9. PewPewPow

PewPewPow
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm 23 and my number is 21, not counting hookers, if you count those it's low 30s.

I've lied to my last two girlfriends about my number, I was the second guy they'd ever been with and I didn't want them to feel bad. Twelve is better than twenty-one right? I've done my share of one night stands and I think as long as you stick to those the manwhorishness isn't looked down on, it's once you start dating girls in rapid succession that you get looked down on.
    To be honest I don't care how many dudes a chick has fucked or sucked off, as long as she doesn't have any STDs or kids I could care less. And by care less I mean I don't wanna fucking know.

10. Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Stopped keeping an exact count shortly after reaching double digits but it's somewhere in the 20-25 range. I just turned 26. Lost my virginity right after turning 18 and continued dating that girl (monogamously, at least on my end) for another year and a half. As a couple others have mentioned, I tend to be very streaky--I'll hook up with 4 or 5 girls in a month, then go on a 3-month dry spell (haven't had a relationship lasting longer than about a month since breaking up with the girl I lost my virginity to). Broke a 2-month dry spell just the other night, so hopefully that trend will continue.

11. billyhasADD

billyhasADD
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Focus: I just don't see what the big deal is. I've actually never bothered to count before my current girlfriend asked and I had actually lost count after about 5 (my exact number is 14, so its not crazy high, i'm just lazy with numbers I guess.) I've been dating a girl for about 4 months now and was perfectly fine never knowing the exact number of how many people she'd slept with until she brought it up.

Playing the "numbers game" might be the only regrettable aspect of the entire process. I'm constantly being questioned about the other girls and I can't help but think about the other guys we both work with that she's slept with when I see them. My advice is to avoid the whole ordeal entirely if you can. If you like someone and enjoy being with them, I don't see how knowing quantity or specifics about who they've slept with helps anyone.

As far as men adding and women subtracting, I feel its foolish that men would skew their numbers, but usually doubt the authenticity of any woman's number. Sexist? You betcha.

12. Danger Boy

Danger Boy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In a flyover state hoping your plane crashes
    I'm 29 and I've done somewhere around 45, give or take a few. This seems like the going rate for a lot of guys my age who have been single for most of their twenties.

I had a girl ask me how many women I'd been with and I honestly didn't know. So I sat down one saturday afternoon and thought about it for a while, and started writing down names. As the list grew I started to realize that I need to quit drinking so fucking much. There were some women on there that I'm pretty proud of to this day, but some of the others... not so much.
    Too bad fat chicks aren't worth 2 points, I'd be the envy of this board!

13. Diablo

Diablo
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I have somewhere along the lines of 23-26 and I'm 24 yo. I really gotta sit down, think about, and write down all of these.

2 were relationships
    5 were FB's
    1 threesome
    15-18ish were 1 nighters. I know, I'm a slight whore. I can maybe recall 4 of their names...

*Being blackout caused the disparity in numbers. I'm gonna go with 25.

14. Pink Candy

Pink Candy
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I have had sex with seven guys. And three girls. The number of sexual partners I've had that I did not have vaginal sex with is somewhere in the low 70's. What can I say, I was really into a lot of oral and fondling. For whatever weird reason, sex was only reserved for the men and women I actually knew well. No one night stands. Only longtime booty calls and relationships.

Funny story? Hmm. Nobody taught Mr. Pink about the game of confidence and scoring with women. He's slept with one woman. And then married her.

Actually, that's not really funny. That's more of a "What the fuck were your friends telling you when it came to women and sexual activity?!"

In case you want to ask, yes, he has fooled around with women in the past and got a lousy blowjob out of one. The actual peeny in vag didn't happen until he met yours truly.

15. Bourbondownthehouse

Bourbondownthehouse
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I'm interested in the disparity between the guys and gals here on same sex partners. I know Kinsey said everyone is a little bit gay. Personally I believe that and man who engages in any sexual behavior with another man directly (one on one, eiffel towers don't count) is a fag. Not that there is anything wrong with being gay I could give a shit less. It seems that the other other side to the men are awesome/chicks are sluts is that chicks are allowed to fuck around with other chicks? Anyone have any thoughts on this? I dated a girl once who had a "Bi" guy roomate. I just considered him gay because he touched another dick and liked it.

EDIT: If this is going to de-rail the thread delete at will, but I would like to see this discussed.

16. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    Trust me, once you get older you'll be glad you don't have a high number.

I won't go into the psychology of the whole thing, but it's pretty fucked up and leaves you somewhat jaded about every woman you meet from then on.

If I could travel back in time and meet myself at 21, I'd give young me such a kick in the sack that I wouldn't have an erection for years. That would save a lot of sleepless nights after I got a conscience.

17. Mossimo

Mossimo
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

I am 28 and in the 20-25 range and honestly don't know the exact number.

I married my high school sweetheart and have made up for it ever since the divorce. We were together from when I was 15 until 26. I was an idiot and stayed with her through college and thought I couldn't do any better. After the divorce I just went crazy and basically slept with any girl. All except for one girl I have slept with have been a one night stand. I dated one girl for a month and that was it. I have calmed down now, but man did I have some fun.

18. dubyu tee eff

dubyu tee eff
    Expand Collapse
    Thinks he has a chance with Christina Hendricks...

I'm 22 years old and have 12 definite and 3 uncertain. It seems that is about in the center of the bell curve. Two of those uncertain's are due to waking up with a condom on or on the floor, but lacking any jizz and, of course, zero recollection. The other uncertain was a situation where I got half way in and then she decided she just couldn't go through with cheating on her boyfriend. Strangely enough, those first two uncertain's are my only one night stands. Apparently I'm only capable of pulling that off when I am blackout drunk. The rest have all been either relationships or fuck-buddies.

Also, for whatever reason, whenever I've had the number conversation with a girl it has always happened where the girl was much less experienced and was surprised by my "high" number.

19. LessTalk MoreStab

LessTalk MoreStab
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Mid to high 20's somewhere. I've been in a relationship for 10 years so this was all prior to 23.

20. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

I'm 29 (for one more month), and my number sits at 15. Which, to me, is completely arbitrary and uninteresting. More important is the fact that NONE have ever been a serious, committed relationship. There's the array of FBs, FWBs and one night stands, but no deep connection or feelings beyond the superficial. Why I'm like this is anyone's guess; it's not something I planned, it just seems to be the way that I'm wired. I have several close male friends - the kind of guys who fly across the country to help you move and answer the phone at 3 am when you're upset - but there's no sexual chemistry of any kind. Conversely, all the men I've slept with I've always been able to walk away from with a moment's notice. And, to my discredit, I've been 'the other woman' more than once.

As I get older, I'm starting to think it might be wise if I spent some time trying to figure out why this is so.

Any girls (or guys) in this boat who can clarify this? I cannot for the life of me understand how you can be with someone sexually and not have it escalate to full-blown sex. How do you get someone all worked up, and (presumably) get pretty turned on yourself, and then put on the brakes?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.