Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

How do you like your women?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dcc001, Feb 11, 2010.

?

How do you like your women?

1. Chunky with extra gravy

3 vote(s)
    1.0%
  2. Curvy

117 vote(s)
    37.1%
  3. Athletic

149 vote(s)
    47.3%
  4. Skinny

29 vote(s)
    9.2%
  5. Anorexic

4 vote(s)
    1.3%
  6. I'm just here to fuck Chater

13 vote(s)
    4.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dennis

Dennis
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Oh my lol, you must also be from Midwest. And you have to be a chick, jealousy is coming through hardcore. Her tits are amazing, no need to airbrush anything - that right there along with Monica Belucci is about as big as I'd go.

2. sunny jim

sunny jim
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

I notice that not one of you commented on the middle girls fat legs/cankles! I love that, because those are what i'd be worried about, but none of you care.
    Awesome.

3. schubeal

schubeal
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

I dated a girl who was 5'6 and probably a hair over 100lbs. She definitely whined about her lack of T&A though it was infrequent and she sure wasn't willing to sacrifice the rest of her (beautifully toned) body to get it.

I like my girls to be skinny, with a tight waist and ass and some muscle tone in the legs. That's just an ideal type though. When it comes to girlfriend material it's all about being able to carry yourself in that confident yet feminine manner and carry it over to the bedroom.

And curves are hot. Or at least a nice concave silhouette is. A tummy, saddlebags and sloppy wide ass do not count as curves.

4. BrotherNumberOne

BrotherNumberOne
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I like my women how I like my coffee: Black & bitter.

On a more serious note, I like the girl in the middle... after toning-up the legs on the elliptical for 60 days. Also, she's gotta have ass!

5. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I hate to break it to you, but that is going a hair past skinny and into anorexic range. That BMI would even get her kicked off the fashion runway in Madrid for being too skinny. If she had muscle tone, like you mentioned, then she should weigh even more.

Oh dear, am I now playing the role of Bunny in this thread?

6. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Seriously?

SERIOUSLY?

Attached Files:

7. schubeal

schubeal
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

No looks like you're right. 5'6 100 lbs is a lot skinnier then I thought. She must've been more like 115-120. It's not like you could count her vertebrae the way you can with some models. Since most girls keep their weight a closely guarded secret it's hard for guys to guess.

For reference she was built almost exactly like the center girl who is pretty skinny. The one on the left needs a sandwich and group therapy with her mother.

8. Supertramp

Supertramp
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

And the one of the right looks like she made a sandwich out of her group therapy and her mother.

9. Kampf Trinker

Kampf Trinker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I like a woman with curves, slender but with a flat stomach rather than 6 pack abs. If I can make out too much muscle tone when they're not flexing it grosses me out. The hour glass figure is generally what I go for. I have a friend that has a fat chick fetish. He loves to point out 'hot women' in public. It's awkward.

10. tweetybird

tweetybird
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Sorry, guys, but most of you are actually total crap at guessing weight of women. If you have any internal cut-offs about a certain weight or clothing size that a woman has to be under, I suggest that you abandon that ship immediately and simply go off the good old "would I do her?" meter.

I am 5'6" and weigh 150 pounds. I once asked my fiance how much he thought I weigh (I know, this sounds evil and manipulative). He said 125. Shocked, I insisted that he must be making shit up in order to make me feel better about myself. He relented and admitted that he shaved off 10 pounds to make me feel better. For those keeping track at home, a man who sees me naked on a very regular basis thinks I weigh 15 pounds less than I actually do.

On another note, I'm actually pretty surprised at the number of you who voted for the girl on the right, as I'm somewhere south of her and north of the girl in the middle. Kinda restores a little of my faith in humanity (a LITTLE, people).

11. Sam N

Sam N
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I would have to guess the girl on the left weighs about 109-113, the girl in the middle 122-126, and the girl on the right 150-157. Of course, I can't see how tall they are, so that plays into it. I'm using a general 5' 6" height in that guesswork. Of course I could be way off, but in person I have a pretty good ability at guessing weights. That could stem from a general obsession with weight from the wrestling years.

Personally, every girl I've ever dated has had a body like that of the center girl. Not too skinny or fat either, just the right amount of meat I guess. Now there is a large variance in that mold though, one girl was a volleyball player and was pretty fucking toned, 5' 8" and about 135 pounds or so. Another girl was only about 5' 1" and about 108 pounds. I have no idea why I've been pigeon holed into that bmi with girls I've dated, as it really doesn't matter that much to me (or at least I like to think it doesn't).

I mean, I've definitely hooked up with girls from every genre of body, yes, including chunky with extra gravy. Perhaps girls in that average kind of frame are more confident with their bodies. Skinny girls work there asses off to get skinny, and are never happy with it. Fat girls eat because they are fat and unhappy with it. Maybe average bodies are the ones that are just "ok" with it.

12. stoklos

stoklos
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

I am more into proportion than any real body type. Some girls can carry extra weight and still look fantastic as it seems to be distributed over the entire body rather than in one specific area of the body. Basically, as long as they are toned, without any of the hanging fat (i.e. muffin top) or cellulite dimples, they are okay in my book. By toned, I don't mean six pack abs and chiseled arms, just tight looking. I have been with girls who are a size 10, but with no visible gobs of fat and a tight body and I have been with girls that are size 6's, with high body fat and more of the hangy fat look, which I think can be best described as sloppy. I'll take the tight size 10 any day.

I think one of the biggest problems I see the most often is girls wearing clothes that don't properly fit their body types. Just because you can button up shirts and pants from 10 pounds ago, doesn't mean you should wear them. Dressing appropriately can allow women to trick most man, at least until naked time comes. Dressing to highlight your best body feature is also helpful.

Oh and for chrissakes, empire waist shirts and capri's look good on no one, regardless of body type.

13. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I would say you are probably pretty close but even a wee bit low, depending on muscle tone of course. I would guess you are there on the left (underweight by BMI), the middle is closer to 130-140 (average BMI) and right is 160-170 (slightly overweight by BMI). What all of the models have going for them is that they are pretty well proportioned, so none of them look "bad".

One thought that I have had since the poll was posted is the poll options aren't clear (but didn't want to actually complain about the ambiguous poll options on an internet message board because that is just lame), there is no "average" option. I think Dcc intended the middle to be average (which would have gotten my vote, went with athletic by default), but that isn't a choice, and the first to be skinny/athletic, which is two separate choices. So it isn't a fair representation of all the body types, or hell, even the most common desirable body type. So in conclusion, the results of this highly scientific study may not be an accurate representation of the opinions of the members of TIB

14. thatone

thatone
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Jesus, all you guys analysing weight, height, blah blah what-the-fuck-ever.

How do I like my women? On the quiet side.

Attached Files:

15. PewPewPow

PewPewPow
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I like 'em skinny, they bruise easier.

16. Allord

Allord
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

The Nightmares of children with a 30" Dildo
    And just how the hell are we supposed to get any good at guessing the weight of women when they never tell us? That's like expecting to learn calculus by doing problems and never finding out whether you're right or not. That shit does not work.

From all my life experience I'd have to say that the girl on the left looks like I could easily pick her up and throw her over a nearby mountain, and judging by the fact that a mountain is probably only about 10,000 feet above sea level I'd estimate her weight to be around 7 pounds. She likely subsists on dust and water vapor from air conditioning exhaust vents.

The woman on the right isn't quite big enough to crush a bus under her big toe and climb the empire state building with a pair of screaming terrified male models in each hand, but I'd wager she could still destroy most of downtown Tokyo before the army and the air force devised a properly large thermonuclear warhead hidden in a turkey sandwich with which to dispatch her, so I'd say she weighs about 140,000 pounds, or only a few thousand over the weight of two M1 Abrams tanks.

The woman in the middle is in between. She probably cooks a fantastic dinner for herself every night, sets up the dinner table, serves herself a healthily sizable portion, and then pushes it all into the trash and drinks a can of Slim Fast instead. I'd wager she weighs between 7 and 140,000 pounds.

On that note, I haven't stepped on a scale lately, but I think I probably weigh about 250,000 pounds and I subsist on ramen noodles soaked in boiling lard instead of water.

I'm sorry, I'll just let the thread continue now. Return to your homes, people.

17. Allord

Allord
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

The Nightmares of children with a 30" Dildo
  18. Decatur Dave

Decatur Dave
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Fixed that for ya.

Petite is how I like my lady meat. But fuck it, as long as it's not a sweat hog, I'm down.

19. Natty

Natty
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I'm pretty sure that my wife will always be 5'6" 140lbs 34C, with a lil' belly and a gigantic booty. She literally hasn't changed her body type in the 5 years we've been together. Eats what she wants, drinks what she wants, doesn't exercise...pretty awesome in my opinion. I chose curvy obviously....

20. JWags

JWags
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I went with athletic, which is horrifically generic, but whatever. The model they chose on the right is a terrific example of "curvy. They also did a favor by having a girl with a nice tanned skin tone. They talk about certain clothes being slimming, I swear having a nice tan makes a ton of difference.

Anyways, to the point, I have nothing against skinny girls, Ive dated and hooked up with a fair amount, however, like I mentioned in the VS model thread, I love boobs, and many "skinny" girls just don't have them. Also, my college, sadly, was inflicted with a horrific epidemic of flat ass. We called it "racquetball ass", cause it was like a wall. The main offenders were the skinny girls. Curvy girls are cool, but weighing only 160-165 myself, ive had girls who come anywhere near my body weight start balking that I make them feel fat. Yes, I had 2 girls I dated who were probably 140-145 or so, mostly in the chest region, complain I made them feel big, which is just lame. So whatever.

I'll take the former dancers, soccer players, and volleyball players with their tight legs/asses and their healthy work out regimens over the girl who is skinny cause she buys cases of Pop Secret.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.