Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

How do you like your women?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dcc001, Feb 11, 2010.

?

How do you like your women?

1. Chunky with extra gravy

3 vote(s)
    1.0%
  2. Curvy

117 vote(s)
    37.1%
  3. Athletic

149 vote(s)
    47.3%
  4. Skinny

29 vote(s)
    9.2%
  5. Anorexic

4 vote(s)
    1.3%
  6. I'm just here to fuck Chater

13 vote(s)
    4.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elo

elo
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Everytime I see a skinny chick, I can't help but thinking about my dick bottoming out while fucking her and hitting bone or something. I know.. totally unrealistic, but it's where my mind goes.

2. MooseKnuckle

MooseKnuckle
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I didn't vote because I don't really understand the options. I want to pick curvy, but the girl in the OP picture is too fat for me. I don't like insanely skinny girls, and to me "athletic" means all sorts of toned muscles and abs and shit, which I don't like. My flabby ass gets intimidated by that for some reason. My last girlfriend was a little on the chunky side, but didn't look bad at all. I'll agree with the confidence thing. She fucking hated herself and it affected our relationship in a very negative way. I would try to have sex with her but she refused because it was afternoon and couldn't find a dark enough room. I can't stand girls that fuck up a good thing with a negative self image.

More to the point, I like my women to be on the skinny side, but with some meat on her bones. And confident/secure more than anything.

And there's this.

3. oswald999

oswald999
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

While lots of girls think they're too fat, I've never met a girl who's considered herself to be too skinny.

Has anyone?

4. Fernanthonies

Fernanthonies
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So I chose Curvy in the poll at first, because I do usually like some curvs. However, I couldn't see the picture because I was at the office and our internet content filter tends to block images all willy nilly like.

But now that I've seen it, I absolutely would go for the curvy chick. I mean, yeah, she is a little thicker but I think that's pretty fuckin hot. Plus, look at those tits! Yes please.

5. manihack

manihack
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I can do curvy, athletic, or skinny so long as she is under 5'8". I dated a girl who was 5'10" and she was taller than me in heels (I'm 5'11.") It was kind of emasculating.

6. SaintBastard

SaintBastard
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I like my women like I like coffee. Big and black.

Focus: I'm a fairly big guy (6'1 220lbs) and like my women athletic to skinny without getting into Skelator territory. (Toned abs are ridiculously sexy.) If you could tie a string to her and fly her like a kite, there's a good chance I would date her.

7. Sam N

Sam N
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I don't know...maybe black girls???

8. Supertramp

Supertramp
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I like my women like I like my coffee, white and SHAVED.

9. Dyson004

Dyson004
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Correct-a-mundo.

I've had multiple black chicks tell me that they're not thick enough.

Fuck that. I'm attracted to you, why else would I talk to you? God bless Howard University. Honestly, I just like my women to be well proportioned and comfortable with the skin they're in. Although the last chick I messed with was my kryptonite, looks-wise. Brown skin, beautiful brown eyes, long hair, C cup, enough booty to grab (I'm a breast man as it is), a small stomach and a mouth like a sailor. It's a shame she had three children.

10. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I don't know about you, but my coffee is ground up and in the freezer.

11. Kels

Kels
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

My girlfriend is going through a stage right now where she complains that she's too thin. She's lost 10-15 pounds off her normal weight but since she's taken a few months off from dancing full time for the first time in ~15 years some changes are only to be expected.

I don't really stick to a set type but most girls I have been with have been on the tall/thin side. My current girlfriend is a barely 5 foot tall curvy/athletic type though.

12. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

"The bones are for the dog; the meat is for the man."
    Translation of an old mexican quote.
    I picked curvy.

13. Subito

Subito
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Not that I would kick any of those girls out of my bed, but the curvy one definitely gets my vote. My girlfriend falls into the curvy category and I'll take a nice pair of tits 'n ass over toned abs any day. I mean if I wanted a 6 pack I could just look in the mirror, right?

14. whathasbeenseen

whathasbeenseen
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I got a fetish for thick girls. Like this to me:

[​IMG]

Bladow

Serve that shit on a platter and I'll eat till I burst.

Oh, and tall girls. I'm average height - 5'10" maybe 11" on a good day. But I have no problem with a girl who is taller than me. As long as she is comfortable in her own skin and I'm not constantly playing the "I'll pretend not to be irritated with you asking me fucking retarded 'Am I pretty?' 'Am I fat?' questions whilst you are too 'tired' for sex. Fuuuuck that. Lookie here - I like vajean. Principally your vajean or else I wouldn't be here. You like my cock. Its very very simple. Lets not over-complicate it. Basic supply and demand. I demand it. You supply it. Now get butt nekit.

15. ssycko

ssycko
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I like "athletic" types but not what the OP said was athletic, that shit's anorexic.

And athletic doesn't mean ripped. Fuck.

16. Volo

Volo
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

For the life of me I cannot understand this concept. I hate virgin chicks*. Not because they're virgins, mind you, as I could give two shits and a fuck about whatever reason they have for keeping their v-cards well into their adult life, but because they have zero experience. I don't find it fun to "teach", I don't find it fun to have my dick in the mouth of a woman who's all teeth, I don't find it fun to deal with all the discomfort, both physical and mental, etc, etc, the list goes on. I mean, some girls are just naturals, but those only come around once every couple dozen relationships, right?

All jokes aside, I reckon a woman with experience, even if it's somewhat limited, is better than the alternative, and causes the net value to grow exponentially. New girls don't run nearly as smooth as one might think.

*This is limited to adult women, as in over 18.

FOCUS: I chose the woman on the right, but then again I'd take the one on the left and the one in the center as well. Preferably at the same time.

17. KIMaster

KIMaster
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The one in the rightmost corner is definitely the hottest out of all of them, so I chose "curvy". That being said, I love "athletic" body types, too, and it's even better when a woman has a decent amount of skin to go with a toned body. As for tall girls, I think they're really attractive. I'm 6' 5", so they're not going to be taller than me any way.

18. iczorro

iczorro
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

[​IMG]I would call this average, and cute.

19. Rocks

Rocks
    Expand Collapse
    Should still be lurking

20. PoppaBear

PoppaBear
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I chose athletic girls. I spend so much time around other track girls at practice that athletic girls have definitely grown on me. Mind you, I'm not saying I only like girls that run like 40 miles a week--but I like girls that take care of their bodies.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.