Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

How do you like your men?

Discussion in 'All-Star Threads' started by Maltob14, Feb 16, 2010.

?

How do you like your men?

1. a) Mclovin

5 vote(s)
    3.8%
  2. b) Sean Connery (younger)

9 vote(s)
    6.9%
  3. c) Tyler Durden

34 vote(s)
    26.2%
  4. d) Leonidas

8 vote(s)
    6.2%
  5. e) Dolph Lundgren

4 vote(s)
    3.1%
  6. f) Seth Rogen

8 vote(s)
    6.2%
  7. g) Chris Farley

4 vote(s)
    3.1%
  8. h) I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I prefer Dos Equis.

58 vote(s)
    44.6%
  1. jennitalia

jennitalia
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yes, wear the shirt. I am a HUGE fan of the tight v-necks. Such a turn-on, it's ridiculous.

Also, post pics of your facial hair. We need a facial hair board for you guys where you can just post the lower half of your face and I can stare longingly at your scruff.

2. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

Not so. I think, in general, most women look for something beyond "he's hot" as a criterion for fucking someone. With guys, it's probably more simplistic.

Red dot away.

Oh, and when I think of Sean Connery I think of this:

#62 Dcc001, Feb 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  3. travdiddy84

travdiddy84
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

What kills me is the picture of Sean Connery being used. I mean, come on.

[​IMG]
    Any woman who says she wouldn't throw herself onto her back and spread her legs as far as possible for that is a dirty rotten liar.

4. shadowofadoubt

shadowofadoubt
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

What turns me on is guys who don't really give a shit about fashion. I think there's a difference between looking well put together (or just doing laundry frequently, really, I ain't picky) and caring about what's in style. The latter is a turn off for me. That said, wear the shirt. Proudly.

5. Sam N

Sam N
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

What about if every t-shirt you wear has been given to you by friends that work in retail for free. Basically, I wear an eclectic mix of t-shirts, many of them either music related, surf related, or just plain. And that's it. Usually jeans or surf shorts on the bottom half.

I don't even know what fashion is... Though on the other hand, when I was in Cleveland this winter I was rocking a scarf almost the whole damn time. I must say I looked pretty fashionable.

6. RCGT

RCGT
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm 5'3", 130 lbs. What are ya gonna do...

Anyway, as I said in a rep comment, it really strikes me as interesting the range of men that women find attractive. For females, there is definitely an ideal physical type or form - the idea of female beauty doesn't vary a ton over cultures. It seems to be less present for males, and more focused around presence, power, and that kind of thing.

With that said, as a guy there is only one man for my heart.

[​IMG]

Look at that steely glare.

7. Sam N

Sam N
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

My legs are already spread. I'm sure old Seany boy will figure out how to work around the dick.

8. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Though I am a man who likes non-men, I can see why women would lose their shit over King Henry VIII (Jonathan Rhys Meyers). A Brit that looks like a CK undies model that can ACTUALLY act on an a-list level? This guy is turning me gay as we speak.

Call me.

[​IMG]

9. Maltob14

Maltob14
    Expand Collapse
    Space Cadet

The only reason I didn't put him on the list is because it would be unfair to the other candidates. He beat the Pope for best dressed. Nuff said.

10. Indiana

Indiana
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Sweet mother in heaven. NEVER WEAR IT. BURN IT.
    Male casual attire? Shorts and a t-shirt.
    Male formal attire? Jeans and a t-shirt.
    Bam. I've set you up for success in every occasion. There is no bigger turn off than men who are actually fashion conscious. So no pre-ripped holes, sneakers are meant to be dirty, and remember: popped collars don't pop cherries.

11. LadyLecter

LadyLecter
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I'm 6' tall so for me one of the more important things is a good height combination. I prefer a few inches taller than me, but I have had plenty of variety over the years. The shortest guy I ever dated was 5'5" and I said never again because I got a pain in my neck/back from kissing him standing for too long, and needless to say sex could be very awkward. The tallest I have ever dated was 6'8" which was actually a very cool experience for me, as it was one of the first times I really felt short in a relationship. I've found that between 5'9" and 6'3" is my preferred height bracket.

I also have a weakness for semi-long to long hair.

12. dubyu tee eff

dubyu tee eff
    Expand Collapse
    Thinks he has a chance with Christina Hendricks...

Argh dammit. I have done what you describe for basically the past 5 years. However, I constantly get badgered by my female friends for being so plain with my attire. Some have gone as far as proposed to take me to the mall and buy me things. WITH THEIR MONEY. I wouldn't willingly step inside a mall unless I absolutely had to and I sure as shit wouldn't "go shopping" unless it was to purchase a specific item at a specific price and walk out.

Just to not make this all about me, I'll give you ladies some "man candy" to stay on focus. I hear ya'll are into this Jude Law character.

[​IMG]

13. Currer Bell

Currer Bell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The perfect guy that is living on this earth today is Thorsten Kaye. Y'all have never heard of him, but that's okay because I do and have met him and my life is complete.

This one is for the beard lovers and dudes (he's a huge Red Wings fan)

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

14. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

I agree with Indiana here.

I am a fan of a man with hair. However, a shirt with curly chest hair poking out the top is quite unattractive. V Necks for men are very gay. If you're going for the metro look, then shave yourself and wear the shirt. If not, then burn it! (please burn it....)

15. jennitalia

jennitalia
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Please tell me you're not serious. Boys wearing real formal attire, such as a well-fitted suit, are like fucking kryptonite.

16. dubyu tee eff

dubyu tee eff
    Expand Collapse

Hahaha I wouldn't let the chest hair go curly. I prefer to keep it trim for aesthetic and sanitary reason. I'm a bit of a germaphobe and tend to think any untamed body hair is a germ nest. Would you change your opinion if the chest hair were trimmed or still burn the shirt?

Also, I feel bad never having worn it since it likely cost my friend a tidy sum. I hear those shirts are expensive (god knows why...it is still a plain white shirt.)

17. Indiana

Indiana
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Partial sarcasm on my part, definite fact on your part.

Gah, my weakness, alright you got me there honey. I mean I would be lying if I said I wouldn't let Paul Bunyan straight bend me over Babe the Blue ox and then rail me until he came the Great Lakes. Blasphemy right?

18. Maltob14

Maltob14
    Expand Collapse
    Space Cadet

I think we're going to need a beard thread soon.

19. dubyu tee eff

dubyu tee eff
    Expand Collapse

I'm in. My beard kicks ass. Although it is more scruff than beard. Either way, beards for the win.

20. LadyLecter

LadyLecter
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I don't know why but the scruffy look is a huge weakness of mine.