Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

How do you like your men?

Discussion in 'All-Star Threads' started by Maltob14, Feb 16, 2010.

?

How do you like your men?

1. a) Mclovin

5 vote(s)
    3.8%
  2. b) Sean Connery (younger)

9 vote(s)
    6.9%
  3. c) Tyler Durden

34 vote(s)
    26.2%
  4. d) Leonidas

8 vote(s)
    6.2%
  5. e) Dolph Lundgren

4 vote(s)
    3.1%
  6. f) Seth Rogen

8 vote(s)
    6.2%
  7. g) Chris Farley

4 vote(s)
    3.1%
  8. h) I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I prefer Dos Equis.

58 vote(s)
    44.6%
  1. Beefy Phil

Beefy Phil
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If the U.S. Army had thought to use shotgun bandoliers as multitasking testicle suspenders in 2003, terrorism would be a distant memory.

I think I'm going to call them Moneypennies.

2. TX.

TX.
    Expand Collapse
    The Mad Pooper

None of the above. Those choices are terrible and definitely not something I see day-to-day.

Bulky guys are a turn-off. I automatically assume 1. they spend half their time in a gym, 2. they're incredibly vain and insecure, 3. they're aggressive.

I really like guys who are tall (think 6'1"-6'4" with lean muscle-like Ashton Kutcher). I like guys who look like they're active doing things they enjoy...like rock climbing, running, swimming, biking, etc. I honestly don't care WHAT they do, I just care that they look healthy and active.

3. Marjorine

Marjorine
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Can I pick McLovin with Brad Pitt's face?

Seriously, though, most of the guys I've been attracted to (in real life) are tall, skinny, pasty-white boys with cute faces. That's just how I like them. They seem to be the ones who are smart, who can make me laugh, and/or have the ability to play an instrument of some kind. All of the above and you get my bf of the last 5 years.

That being said, men on tv and in film are in a world unto themselves. I can find someone to drool over in virtually anything I watch, body type doesn't really matter (though sweaty, shirtless abs tend to grab my attention). My favourite man-meat show is Lost - Sawyer, Jin, Charlie, Boone, Desmond, Sayid, Miles, even Paulo - keeps me entertained even when the plot is to confusing to follow.

4. Supertramp

Supertramp
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

See: avatar. I love with Brad Pitt. Blad, Stoner, Goatee- whatever. He's fucking gorgeous.

I'm comfortable enough with my sexuality to admit it too.

edit: better word choice.

5. scotchcrotch

scotchcrotch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I love big dicks. Especially veiny ones, they're gorgeous.

I'm comfortable enough with my sexuality, I just like a big hard-on smacking my face.

6. Pinkcup

Pinkcup
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Well, I'm certain that Supertramp has the....uh....equipment to help you out with that. But I doubt that you look like Brad Pitt, so I think it just wasn't meant to be, honey. Sorry.

Focus: I think the poll needs more options. Someone mentioned Ryan Reynolds--let's make that happen.

7. Chirpy

Chirpy
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I'm really not a fan of any of the choices but since I had to pick one, I went with Seth Rogen. In all honesty if I could combine him with that Sean Connery picture, I'd have my ideal. I'm never one to be all about the guy who is totally built and chiseled. Jesus, thinking about all my past relationships/fuckbuddies makes me realize that you could line them all up and they could practically be paper dolls. It's almost frightening how similar they all are which is terribly surprising as I am almost always attracted to "Snoopy eyes" and a nice smile without much thought to body type. Guess I was wrong. Apparently I like a tall guy with a good strong back, nice arms, and a bit of a pudge around the middle.

[​IMG]

This is the closest I could find--minus the dumbass grin. (Plus, it's Mr. Big/Det. Logan mmmmmmmmm...) To me it says that he cares enough about himself to be nice and strong (and could kick someone's ass for me) but has enough personality to have a good time. A little gut is a good thing and if it's covered in manly hair, even better. Not shocking, I like my men to be men. I guess I'll channel Goldilocks when it comes to attraction--not too hard, not too soft, but somewhere in the middle is juuuuuuust riiiiiiiiight. Although unlike her, I'd end up banging Papa Bear.

Oh, and geigs too--those old rugby pics on the old board. I just...well...I...sigh.

8. Maltob14

Maltob14
    Expand Collapse
    Space Cadet

We can't reset the poll because someone would end up calling me a dumb ass and I don't think I could handle that right now. (see I have a sensitive side too. Could I be more deep and complex?!)

Seriously though, forget who the celebrity is, what the fuck his hair color is or what it might be like to share a tandem bicycle with him. Thats not the point.Why I replaced the body type with actors names is beyond me but consider 'Leonidas' a body type and not an actual character. Besides, isn't Ryan Reynolds a Durden anyways?

I'm comfortable enough with my butt hole, I just like it the size it is.

9. Pinkcup

Pinkcup
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

No he's not. If anything, he's more like Dolph Lundgren. But still different.

The problem is that dudes are picking the dudes for this poll. Get Shegirl on it--she knows whats up. And she'll include some men with ASS this time around too.

10. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Sorry Dcc, but here is the sexiest man alive:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

If that man walked into my room right now I would have a hard time not melting into a puddle.

11. Blue Dog

Blue Dog
    Expand Collapse
    Absentee Mod

Well!!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mother efffing purrrrrrrr!!! MEN SHOUOLD LOOK LIKE TOM BURLISON!

12. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

You're right... that horse was fucking HAWT.

13. Pinkcup

Pinkcup
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Well let's all post pictures of hot dudes then, shall we?

SEAN ASTIN!![​IMG]

Zach Galifianakis!!![​IMG]

Daniel Conn!![​IMG]

James McAvoy!![​IMG]

14. scotchcrotch

scotchcrotch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

ummm, ok

Attached Files:

15. shadowofadoubt

shadowofadoubt
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Not even going to acknowledge those pictures as options. Fuck. Where's Captain Kirk?!?

Anyway, I like manly looking, but there are limits. Not some bravado macho man that looks like he flexes in the mirror for hours, to echo what some have said. I do prefer the guy to have a fair bit of height on me but I'd sooner take a shorter guy that's more broadly built than a taller, skinny guy. To each their own.

Though I have to say I enjoy the pairing of the bigger build and height. Last guy was 10 inches taller than me, and about twice my weight. It was haaaawt.

Of course that's not factoring in shit like personality, not sayin' that I wouldn't do guys that don't have a similar build. With the right personality some of those physical preferences go out the window.

16. jennitalia

jennitalia
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

These are two of the best ideas I have heard all day. With that said, let the man candy begin.
    Derek Glasser[​IMG]
    Stephen Curry.[​IMG]
    John Krasinski[​IMG]

17. PewPewPow

PewPewPow
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm glad James McAvoy got mentioned here, he's a pretty average looking dude.

18. dubyu tee eff

dubyu tee eff
    Expand Collapse
    Thinks he has a chance with Christina Hendricks...

I'm genuinely surprised at the number of women who are saying they like chest hair and facial hair. As a Paki, it makes me happy inside. Let me ask a question though. Honestly, how do women feel about those v-neck tight shirts with the chest hair proudly displayed? I ask because I got one from a female friend on my birthday and I've never worn it thinking it looks kind of douchy. They figured it would be an appropriate gift because I wear a plain white t pretty much every day, and they thought this would be a way for me to be more fashionable without having to give up the white t's. What say you?

Also, can we do a thread where the females on the board teach me(us?) how to dress? Things like what matches etc. I'm completely lost in that whole department which is why I go with a simple white t-shirt and jeans every day, but then I get lambasted by my female friends for wearing the same thing every day. It's all very confusing.

19. zyron

zyron
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I don't think they were talking about this.

Attached Files:

20. Sam N

Sam N
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm more generally surprised at the number of women that have said they would rather have Seth Rogen than Brad Pitt. We can file this under the, "No way I'd have sex with that Victoria Secret Model, my girls have to at least have a D cup" way of thinking. Which is generally, lying.