Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Hometown Pride

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by katokoch, Jul 23, 2015.

1. Danger Boy

Danger Boy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In a flyover state hoping your plane crashes
    The town I live nearest to has about 100 or so people, a large grain elevator, a mechanic shop/gas station and a bar. It's known recently as the place where the Yahtzee murder happened.
    The county I live in should be known for its high concentration of fat, frumpy women. Seeing an attractive, well dressed woman around here is like spotting an albino deer, and because of this most local guys have no idea how to act around them. This has worked to my advantage, but I still have to put in more time than I would in a place that has more women who aren't pear-shaped with mom hair.

2. Tim

Tim
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

3. rei

rei
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

And if you're referring to Vancouver (which is what everyone assumes is the wettest and rainiest place in Canada even if it's not), it's also famous for Crack Shack or Mansion!
    http://www.crackshackormansion.com/

I'm from Mississauga Ontario, where we will be proud to tell you we're our OWN city, not just a suburb of (the literally bordering city of) Toronto, WE'RE THE FIFTH BIGGEST CITY IN THE COUNTRY PLEASE TAKE US SERIOUSLY AND NOT LIKE A SUBURB WE'RE A REAL BOY WE SWEAR.

We also were famous for having the longest serving mayor in the country but she didn't run for re-election last year. She was in from 1977-2014

4. TJMax

TJMax
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

My hometown was used as Smallville in the last Superman movie. Who wants to touch me? No one? Oh wait, maybe that's because the movie mostly sucked. One of my ultimate wet dreams from watching Superman II on cable in the 80s: Superman fighting Zod on Main Street in my hometown, and they fucked it up.

[​IMG]