Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Holy Crap! Best. Idea. EVAR. WDT 9/16/11

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blue Dog, Sep 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blue Dog

Blue Dog
    Expand Collapse
    Absentee Mod

To steal a headline from Gorillamask- This. Changes. EVERYTHING:

[​IMG]

I mean, I don't even eat much fast food, much less Taco Bell, but I'm more blown away by THIS idea than I was about the KFC Double Down. I have a few questions about it though:

- Why has this idea taken so long to come up with? You would think it would have been a no-brainer!
    - Will they offer different flavors? I'm mainly thinking about Cool Ranch, but the thought of eating a taco with a Late Night Taco flavored shell just made me poop a little with wondrous glee!
    - Does Doritos also own Frito? They do?! HOLY CRAP!@#$ IF THEY DON'T MAKE A FRITO PIE TACO IM GONNA RAPE SOME YUM BRAND EXECUTIVE WITH A CAT!

The best thing about products like this is that they always remind me that no matter how skinny I get, I'll always still have a little fat kid inside me just waiting to claw its way out with little cheese whiz covered fingers. And I'm perfectly ok with that.

Lets get drunk and look at stuff!

2. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I woke up on Wednesday morning to hear the little people in the radio discussing nude photos of Scarlett Johansson:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I mean, just, wow. How long have these photos been waited for? And the prophecy has finally come true. Thank you, mystery hackers. Thank you.

3. guernica

guernica
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

That's amazing. One of them would go down a treat considering the state I'm in at the moment.

Speaking of good ideas, is painting myself black and wearing a dress to go to a costume party as Serena Williams too racist? Obviously I'd have a partner in crime to be my sister.

4. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Fat men are probably having erections over that taco. If only they could see them.

5. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So the same guy complaining about grainy cell phone pics of somebody only knows on the internet is in awe of grainy cell phone pics of somebody he doesn't know at all. Makes sense.

6. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Johannsen has threatened to sue any and all websites that post the photos.

Probably has her work cut out for her by now.

7. Disgustipated

Disgustipated
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

OMG Scarlett Johannsen's taco! Wait... Actually, no.. I was right the first time.

8. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

she is a lovely girl, the ass is fantastic, but to be honest, I kind of expected more from the boobie shot (considering that she is known for her boobs and all).

9. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I don't know, I think they look pretty good. Maybe it's the angle / pose that's throwing you off. Here's what you do: get your cell phone, get in bed naked and replicate that pose, take a picture, post it to the boobie thread. Boom! We'll have a B sample (or DD) for comparison. Easy cheesy. Do it for science and what not.

10. shimmered

shimmered
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Her nudes are great.

I'm going to the backroads this weekend. It's been over a month since I've been home. It's time. I'll drink with my daddy and pick up a pint of moonshine.

11. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Don,t forget to wash your hair with a bar of soap and roll a pack of smokes into your sleeve.

12. shimmered

shimmered
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Well, I was planning on putting a coldie in the console and showing a friend around AFTER letting him play on my tractors...but it looks like I've still got ground to cover.

This poor guy. Private school trust fund babies are SO NOT EQUIPPED to deal with my white trash ass.

13. Angel_1756

Angel_1756
    Expand Collapse
    The Big Four-Oh

I'm going to the race track tonight for a work function. I've never bet on the horses before. I hope I don't lose my shirt.

Scarlet Johannsen's ass makes me believe in a higher power. Yum.

14. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I am quite sure that is what it is, not a fan of the angle. We've been waiting YEARS to see those boobs and this is what she gives us? Come on Scarlett, let's not be stingy, give us some full on boob next time. IS THAT TO MUCH TO ASK?

15. hooker

hooker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm having beers with a board member tonight.

Someone save me.

[​IMG]

16. Angel_1756

Angel_1756
    Expand Collapse
    The Big Four-Oh

Ke$ha. If ever a paper bag had a purpose other than holding a sack lunch, it would be to cover her nasty face.

17. Noland

Noland
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I woke up this morning to a pimple. I'm 40. What the hell?

My son's birthday was in July so we are naturally celebrating it in September with 3 more 9 year olds coming to spend the night tomorrow night. A quiet night. One fucking quiet night. Is that too much to ask?

It's times like this I wish we had a game console of any kind so I could just park them in front of it and let them rot their brains to mush.

18. hooker

hooker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Similar to the Taco Bell and Doritos thing, the bar we go for beers at every Friday serves Doritos Tailgate Nachos. They tear open the single serving bag of Doritos, and drop all the nacho fixings right into it to cover the chips. They serve it for $2 - so when you're drunk and desperate, it sounds like the best idea ever. Wish I had a picture of it.

19. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It's the best idea ever when you're sober too. If there's seasoned ground beef involved you get a Taco in a Bag. Sooo good.

20. hooker

hooker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Unfortunately, sobriety makes me feel guilty. Being drunk makes me bend the rules a little.

Dirty street meat at 3 AM when I'm walking out of the club and trying not to catch my heel in a streetcar track and eat pavement sounds like a wonderful idea when I'm wasted. When I'm sober - not so much!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.