Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Holiday Drunk Thread- Easter/Spring Break 2010

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blue Dog, Apr 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rob4Broncos

Rob4Broncos
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I could relate when I watched it. Fucking your best female friend is highly overrated. Talk about awkward...

On topic: drinking Yuengling and now watching Step Brothers. "DAD! IT'S SHARK WEEK!"

2. Pap

Pap
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

"WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK?!"

Where do I find this movie? From peoples posts it sounds Canadian, do I have to travel to America's hat to find this feature film?

3. Rob4Broncos

Rob4Broncos
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

That, or you can do what I did.

4. Bread Mustache

Bread Mustache
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

"blah blah blah something something sports something something."

is that really what this is now? Maybe I'm just bitter that I'm too broke for booze this weekend. But I'm NEVER too broke for titties.

Attached Files:

• red.jpg
      red.jpg
      File size:
      202.6 KB
      Views:
  5. Diablo

Diablo
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Okay, I'm a l;ttle drunk, so here's my contribution

and i'm downloading that movie so I can see that chick nekkid!!

HAPPY EASTES EVERYONE!!!

Attached Files:

6. Blue Dog

Blue Dog
    Expand Collapse
    Absentee Mod

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

I just dropped my glass 10 seconds ago and shattherded it. Mother fucker,

I'llgive $9 if someone will come clean broen glass up for me.

7. Sam N

Sam N
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I don't know... I don't have a single hot female friend that if it came down to it, I wouldn't fuck. That's not to say I think about it or I would ever try to do it... But if the terms of it were given to me like they are in the movie, I'm down.

Anyone ever read Beloved by Toni Morrison? Working on a paper on the reformation of slave identity in the context of that novel. Drinking Heineken Dark for some reason.

This is my Saturday night.

8. Blue Dog

Blue Dog
    Expand Collapse
    Absentee Mod

Have you ever thought of 1) doing it with one of em, or 2) reading a book that didn't make you a jismhead*?

Kiddding anf shit, yo Ive never read it. Homey. buttpirate. Gilligan.

9. Sam N

Sam N
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Haha, I think I'm far too sober for this conversation. And now that you mention it, I am thinking about doing it with them. All of them. At the same time.

10. TX.

TX.
    Expand Collapse
    The Mad Pooper

Yep. Cookie's drunk.

She's drunke at Vooooooogggue!

11. Blue Dog

Blue Dog
    Expand Collapse
    Absentee Mod

Let me tell ou dude.

I did it once.

It was awesomw!

I wou;d do that stuff if I weere you!

Its much better than not doin it! Trust me! I've done it. In the stuff!

12. Pap

Pap
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

And 15 min later, I was able to watch the movie. Thank you Internet.

The Internet came up huge again with me being able to download books in PDF form and read Cat's Cradle in the past 24 hours. Kurt Vonnegut's books make me interested in literature, and I like that.

13. Virty

Virty
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Strange,

I just woke up in my car. I don't know how long I had been sleeping there. Apparently, I need cigarettes. Thank you roommate!!

14. Sam N

Sam N
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Any devout Catholics on this board?

I'm trying to imagine what it would be like to feel honestly 100 percent absolved of your sins after confessing. Just... completely forgiven for any wrong doing you have committed. That must be a pretty fucking awesome thing. There are lots of people out there that are able to feel this.

The rest of us just have to drink the guilt away, meanwhile assuming the institution of confessing one's sins to a priest was created so the Catholic church would know everyone's crimes and could control the masses better. And likely creating new guilts in the process.

Fuck, I'm slightly drunk and it's 2 am.

15. Bundy Bear

Bundy Bear
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I just wenio town and saw a wet t comp someone I knew was in. Best fucking thing ever, she has the best tits ever and Inow have that image permanently ingrained on my mind. Yay for random friends who think wet t comps are fun.

And here is for the masses. They were something like that but better.

[​IMG]

Nice and perky.

16. Supertramp

Supertramp
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

"This is a house of learned doctors!"

"Why are you so sweaty?
    I was watching COPS."

I still think it's one of the funniest movies ever.

17. guernica

guernica
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You're not a doctor... You're a big, fat, curly-headed fuck!

18. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Seeing as I was one when I was younger, I imagined it like every sin you had was like a piece of dirt on your soul. At the time I thoguht of pieces of dirt collecting on a white screen, almost as if you were staring into an overhead projector. I imagined this metaphysical overhead projector to be occupying an anatomical space over your lungs (little did I know that the seat of the soul is actually the hypophyseal fossa). Going to confession meant all these pieces of dirt were being swept off. Of course, I was such an anal and uptight kid that it would be hard to say I ever really did anything wrong, so this whole mental image was created after I was informed of my need to confess. What did it feel like? I suppose the range of emotion isn't as deep as it would be in an adult, but all the pressure and expectations exerted by school resulted in you imagining you were feeling holy and closer to god and so forth. And then when you got into a fight with your brother on the car ride home, your parents would admonish you with "...and you just had confession, too!". I imagine it feels the same way that a marijuana placebo might.

The rest of us, by the way, are stuck with the firm knowledge that no one else's intercessory powers can actually remove us from the guilt (guilt in the judicial sense, not in the feeling bad afterwards sense) of having committed an offense against someone else. If I got into a load of credit card debt, a wealthy friend could pay the debt for me. If I killed someone during a bank robbery, he could even go to jail and serve my sentence for me, but none of that would change the fact that it was me and not him who committed the crime.

I don't think I'll ever find myself in confession again, but if I ever found myself in the situation, I'd be telling the priest to go first. Pedophile jokes are always in season. Then maybe I'd tease him with lurid tales of alcohol and premarital sex.

I also feel like pointing out that Young People Fucking made a fair amount of controversy. Most Canadian films and musicians (even people like Sum41) receive money from the government in the form of grants for the arts; after this movie came out, the conservative government announced that it would start being more selective in where the money went and restrict money that would otherwise go to pieces of art that were too racy. Which got an upcry from the arts community who compared it to censorship. So, the next time you fuckers feel glib about how high our taxes are, watch that movie.

See also:

Attached Files:

19. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    I woke up this morning with a horrid hangover. Once I got vertical and shook the fuzzies out of my brain, I grabbed a beer (Purely for medicinal purposes) and my guitar. I haven't reached for my guitar first thing in the morning since I was a kid. Apparently working with my buddy last night renewed my interest in making music again.

I'm actually inspired that this highly talented guy wants to work with my out of practice self.

20. Bourbondownthehouse

Bourbondownthehouse
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I was raised Catholic and even went to Catholic school for 14 years until I was asked to leave (sad day). We had mandatory confession from the 4th grade on. Mostly it felt like "wow this is dumb and I'm only 10." "What the fuck is wrong with these people?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.