Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Holiday Drunk Thread- Easter/Spring Break 2010

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blue Dog, Apr 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

As one of my profs likes to say, there are two types of people in the world: those who look, and those who don't.

That said, I'm not really obsessed. I just think it's strange that a product whose whole marketing catch is based on being pink turns your poo black. I've heard more than a few stories of people either calling up pharmacies with reports of what their poo looked like or worse yet, bagging the poo up and bringing it in. Unless I wind up good and crazy, I am not going to be one of those people. As for the big about the breakdown of hemoglobin turning your poo brown, well, I've spent far too much time in biochemistry lectures to not know about this. Interestingly, the breakdown of hemoglobin first goes through a phase of being yellow (you can see the transition between colours in a bruise). That yellow stuff is what turns your skin and eyes yellow when you have jaundice. Supposedly your poo will also turn pale at this point.

2. carpenter

carpenter
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

So, the past couple of pages we have; poop, toy toy giving away lumber and leaking boobs.
    And the current topic is still shit? With leaking boobs right there?
    I'm very disappointed and taking my beer and going home.

3. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    Your a pretty fucked up carpenter. Cheap lumber should have you sporting an erection and charging at brick walls like Don Quixote going after a windmill yelling "I'll get this one with my dick" and then breaking down the wall. With your penis.

4. carpenter

carpenter
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Boobies will always beat cheap lumber. And leaking/spraying boobies?
    Now, if the lumber was free...

Don't get me wrong, the idea of getting the amount of lumber at that price is awe-inspiring.
    I'd kick in a couple of cases of beer or a nice bottle for all that. If I could drive over, I'd even help you with the mill-work.

5. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse

You already complained about (Leaking) boobies. And the lumber was damn near free.

Awesome! This is what I've been staying awake for....the sky is starting to rumble, growl and flash angry eyes. Just like most of the girls I've gone out with.

My house is shaking with the thunder (Thankfully I haven't met a girl that can do that because she'd have to be HUGE) and I can go to sleep listening to the the thunder and rain.

Ok, so I'm odd too. I like a good storm.

EDIT: God damn it. I lay down to go to sleep and my weather radio went off. Now we're under a tornado warning. Apparently this storm is a little bigger then I thought. The sky is flashing all sorts of ugly intentions. I swear if that radio goes off again I'm going to shoot it, damn is that thing annoying.

6. Durej

Durej
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Yep to drunk to care but so far i sliced me thumb open on a door drunk and had a bunch of corona til it was gone then took the Coors light home just so it was in safer, and in drunker hands. Next i listened to this to piss my roommate off. after the video hopefully i wake up for snowboarding tomorrow.

If i knew how the new YouTube Vid worked id post it, but i don't so just type in. Savages Pocahontas and it will pop up lol. Peace to all you drunk fucks and tomorrow ill post more crazy bullshit

7. Queen-Bee

Queen-Bee
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Ummm, hello? I rarely post drunk on the weekend drunk thread because I'm busy being social and drunk, but I totally screwed up and forgot I drank most of my home stock last night and left myself with mere ounces for post-bar drinking. I drank it and sent my friends home (in all fairness, the only person that came over is on antibiotics and couldn't drink). What to do, what to do............

First stop before work tomorrow is the liquor store. This will never happen again. Fail Queen-Bee.

Nothing is happening here, perhaps I should try bed for a change. It is after 5AM - early for me but probably a good idea.

8. RCGT

RCGT
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Fixed that for you

My fault though, I should have been clearer. I'm sitting around getting drunk, not staring at my shit. Still not getting laid though.

Perfect opportunity to expand your tastes. I suggest a good witbier or maybe some gin.

9. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse

God damn storm. I woke up and one circuit in my house wasn't working. Tried all the breakers and nothing. After about 15 minutes of frowning, it hit me what the problem might be...I went outside and sure enough an extension cord I had plugged in outside was sitting in a puddle of water. I moved the cord, went back in and reset the GFI. Voila! I have power again.

10. jennitalia

jennitalia
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

did i just get home? yeeees.
    do i feel like death? yeeeop.
    worth it? oh. my. god/ yes.

11. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I decided to end my Lenten sobriety last night.

It was a good decision. Surprise birthday parties are fun. Getting hammered drunk off my good friend Natty Ice and heading to a couple other parties was awesome too.

21 days until my 21st birthday.

Today my family is headed up to my aunt's place in central MN. Her house is in the Mississippi (like the river flows along her backyard). I'll be spending tonight drinking her quality booze (lots of good wine and a selection of fine whiskeys and scotches) with the family and will most likely be lighting a fire outside so I can enjoy drinking beside a fire and watching the river.

12. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Question of the day. Getting ready to go meet a friend for lunch at a place that serves fantastic drinks. Would like to go to the gym afterwards and drinks and exercise don't mix. Hmmmm, cocktails vs. working out (or fun vs. vanity), that is the question. On one hand, it is a fabulous day finally after shit weather every weekend and what better way to spend it than with a cocktail outside. On the other hand, fabulous weather means less clothing and gym would help with the couple extra winter pounds.

13. Virty

Virty
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

So yeah, the Ipad just came out today.

Guess who doesn't care? ME!!!

Sorry I work for a certain store, that might sell those. But I only have to be to work on Monday afternoon. So where the rest of my co workers have to worry about the Ipads, not me!!!!

Sorry I shouldn't have cracked that PBR, shit here I go drunk saturday!

14. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Gym, then cocktail. The booze hits you harder and better after a good workout.

15. Noland

Noland
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Wife and kids at the in laws, two beers in. This is going to get ugly fast.

16. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse

Hey! I need recommendations of movies made in New Orleans.

I actually miss that place even though I was only there for a day. I'm still thinking about selling my place here and moving there.

Anything has to beat the download of "The Wizard of Oz" I'm currently downloading. I'll never watch that shit and I know it.

17. Bourbondownthehouse

Bourbondownthehouse
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

So I made it through my early work. I'm about to take a power nap then its dinner with the folks and a lady friend (key word friend, *sigh*) Anyway I hope that I don't end up getting to fucked up with my dad to where I can't go out with my buddies later. But then again, what's better than getting floored with your old man?

18. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Holy fuck there was girl on girl action. Unfortunately it turned out to be my friend making out with her half sister.

Fuck, I nearly gagged.

Still got a stiffy though.

19. Misanthropic

Misanthropic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

This was my yesterday. After a shitty stress-filled week i went from 10 to 2 on the stressed scale in about 20 minutes, thanks to Red Bull and vodka. And no, i don't drink it to pretend I'm 18 again, or to act like I'm not a middle aged family man. I actually like the way it tastes.

We are having Easter Saturday this year. As this holiday means less than nothing to me, and more folks can make it here today, we are having dinner a day early.

Unfortunately, my beautiful Saturday will be taken up by relatives. Time to crack that second beer and prep myself.

20. Beefy Phil

Beefy Phil
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I would really, really appreciate some context here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.