Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

History's Mysteries

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DrFrylock, Oct 3, 2010.

1. downndirty

downndirty
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Was Napoleon poisoned in exile? By whom?

I would also seriously like a transcript of Kennedy's life and speech during the Cuban Missile Crisis. I think that would be some amazing shit to read.

2. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.amazon.com/Kennedy-Tapes-Inside-during-Missile/dp/0674179269" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.amazon.com/Kennedy-Tapes-Ins ... 0674179269</a>

3. Stealth

Stealth
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Same here , also the details of Robert Kennedy's assassination.

4. scotchcrotch

scotchcrotch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'd imagine the same group is behind both.

The Kennedy family made their fortune during the prohibition with obvious ties to the mob.

I love when the government audits itself, like The Warren Report, and we're supposed to accept it as is. This is the kind of shit North Korea or Iran pulls.

5. carl24

carl24
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

What happened to 1. The Indus Valley Civilization and 2. The Mayan Civilization? There are a lot of mysteries and questions surrounding these two great civilizations.

1. [​IMG]
    2. [​IMG]
    Stonehenge:
    [​IMG]

How about Atlantis, just for fun.

6. TJMax

TJMax
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

7. Kampf Trinker

Kampf Trinker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I thought the Aryan invasion happened to the Indus Valley. As for the Mayans I think drought and infectious disease are the two leading theories, but no one really has a clue. It honestly looks like people are scratching their heads and saying 'well here's a way a lot of people could die fast.'

8. jrussellmikkelsen

jrussellmikkelsen
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

If you are swallowed up by the "mystery" of Kurt Cobain's death, then maybe you just choose not to believe the evidence. He left a suicide note. Courtney Love read it to the nation through tears and anger. All qualified authorities say that all evidence concludes that he definitely killed himself.

As far as Brian Jones is concerned, you're in luck because they Sussex PD reopened the case last year. But it seems that everyone is convinced that the killer is the same man who confessed in 1994 (on his death bed) and a whole movie based on that confession was made in 2005.