Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Hilo Borrachos de Fin de Semana, Cinco de Mayo

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nom Chompsky, May 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Is yours free? Is the company paying for it? Or are you paying for it?

2. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

It's free. Obviously.

Although somehow my job includes "choosing and purchasing alcohol," so really everybody else has it better than me.

3. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It's free. Obviously.

Although somehow my job includes "choosing and purchasing alcohol," so really everybody else has it better than me.[/quote]

Well in that case, you're disqualified. If you work in the industry, of course you're going to have a ton of booze. My industry has nothing to do with it. We don't even have a booze client. We also had Mexican food catered for lunch. Booya. *thud* Oh that was the sound of my dick hitting the table.

4. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

From people Ive heard interview him (Adam Carolla), the man has quite the funk.

5. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

Well in that case, you're disqualified. If you work in the industry, of course you're going to have a ton of booze. My industry has nothing to do with it. We don't even have a booze client. We also had Mexican food catered for lunch. Booya. *thud* Oh that was the sound of my dick hitting the table.[/quote]

Oh, I don't work in any alcohol-related industry. I mean, my personal job description involves deciding company booze.

6. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Why don't you both just whip out your dicks and get to measuring already?

7. dewercs

dewercs
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

and be sure not to drink to much of the free whiskey you buy, whiskey dick is bad for measuring contests.

8. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Jesus Tittyfucking Christ, I'm going to start looking at homes to buy tomorrow. Wish me luck.

If I do wind up living in a fully detached house I'm buying a proper guitar amplifier (I'm thinking a 30 watt Traynor) and cranking that shit up to 11.

[​IMG]

9. NatCH

NatCH
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

One of my oldest friends is visiting this weekend, we were in a band back in high school, and still write/record music regularly by sending songs back and forth over the Internet. No better way to work on music than with a bottle of Maker's Mark and an Eagle Rare kicker.

Turns out the drummer of that same band in high school is now in prison. Spoilered for length (or if you just don't care, but I have to vent about it a little)
    So, it turns out that in that past few years, he's had fun pretending to be an underage boy, talking to underage girls online, and getting them to send him pictures - and then threatening to post the pictures publicly unless he got more graphic pictures. 50,000 FUCKING PICTURES in two folders on his hard drive labeled "under 18" and "under 12." Makes me feel fucking ill. I haven't talked to him in about five years, and I'm very glad that I will never talk to him again.

10. Popped Cherries

Popped Cherries
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Love the huge fake boobs on Amanda Bynes, but good fucking christ what happened to her face?

11. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Word it does look like she had a bad nose job or was just crying a bunch during a bad photo. Still thumbs up for the beeewbs.

12. Angel_1756

Angel_1756
    Expand Collapse
    The Big Four-Oh

So, I'm considering hiring a cleaning service for my house. My mother will be so disappointed.

Anyone else do this? I have questions about etiquette 'n stuff.

13. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I have a person that cleans my house every couple of weeks. Easily the best money that I spend every month. If your question is, is it worth it? Absofuckinlutely. What other questions?

14. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

My family has done it a few times, we've had stuff stolen on multiple occasions. Yeah

Btw, Cinco de Mayo in SD is really Mexican high school student protest/walk out day. Some of the kids take the occasion to walk out of class and make some sort of vague political protest while skipping class. Happens every year.

15. Angel_1756

Angel_1756
    Expand Collapse
    The Big Four-Oh

Well, do I stay here and try to make idle conversation, following them through the house the entire time like a crazy person, or do I leave the house? Do I tip? Is a private cleaning person better or should I go with a professional service company?

16. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If I were you I'd go to Home Depot and hire one of the guys off the corner, they're always looking for work.

17. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

My sister has a kind of ridiculously large house, plus she is scatterbrained, messy and disorganized. She has a lady come by twice a month. She always gets her cleaning ladies through someone else she knows and they have always been dependable and the non-thievish type. She lives in the Houston area so there are a ton of immigrants who do that type of work for cheap. I think it amount to like 2 hours of turbo cleaning and they get paid anywhere from 25-40 bucks, depending on the verbal arrangement.

It's funny because she's actually had cleaning ladies' schedules get too full to do her house anymore. I'm telling you, she knows how to keep things niiiiice and messy.

18. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Well, we are lucky I suppose. Ours is our next door neighbor (well until we moved but she comes to our new house now). My biggest hangup before was having a stranger in my house, then we found out that she kind of free lanced by cleaning houses. Then I felt weird having somebody who i know in my house. But once I came home to a clean house I quickly got over it and I could have cared less if she found my vibrator drawer or looked through my personal files. We pay her what she tells us and then give her a Christmas bonus, but no tip. I made a point to not be home when she comes, again an added bonus of being a next door neighbor is that we just gave her a key. I don't know how I would behave with a stranger. If you go with a company, I believe that they are insured. If you get a private person, make sure you get very good referrals. I have found that most of my friends share a cleaning person, so most of the best people are word of mouth.

19. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    Got my new Strat today. Fucking gorgeous and an awesome player, but I'm not too sure of the tone. It's got factory Seymour Duncans, but it sounds a bit to tinny for me (I'm running it through a Marshall.)

This isn't mine, but it looks exactly like it. I'm to lazy to go find my camera.

[​IMG]

20. trojanstf

trojanstf
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.