Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Hilo Borrachos de Fin de Semana, Cinco de Mayo

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nom Chompsky, May 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Why aren't you people talking about THIS?!? Kitty Pryde was on tour with him, and after HE started catching flak, she weighed in.

"Experimental" (see: shitty) rapper Danny Brown (looks like Katt William's bastard little brother, same size too) was performing on stage when a white girl rushed the stage, pulled down his pants and start performing oral sex on him without his consent.

2. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

No. Please. Stop.

3. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Lemmy did it first. Then again Lemmy is 70 and snorted his own body weight in speed. In one sitting.

When Danny Brown grows a cocoa puff on his face we can talk.

Goddammit. Lemmy is the last of the real bad mother fuckers. We're losing all these heroes.

4. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Lemony is not a man. He is far above that.

5. audreymonroe

audreymonroe
    Expand Collapse
    The most powerful cervix... in the world...

For a while there, I thought the Girl Scout I had ordered my cookies from was a raging bitch and punked out on getting them to me.

But I got them today and all is right with the world again. Hurray!

6. Frank

Frank
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Hey buddy, this is no laughing matter. What if the girl was fat?

7. Flat_Rate

Flat_Rate
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Re: Re: Hilo Borrachos de Fin de Semana, Cinco de Mayo

Stay the hell away from heroin, that shit will kill you, stick to speed and coke. - Lemmy

Guy drinks jack and coke like lemonade too, I remember an interview with Metallica and they said back in the day Lemmy offered them a drink and they all said sure, next thing they knew Lemmy was handing them each their own bottles of Jack.

8. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

My girlfriend is freaking out about this Danny Brown story, just livid that this has happened and there is no talk going on about how she should be punished. I on the other hand can't get to that level of outrage. He gets tweets all the time of women saying they want to perform various sexual acts with him, he retweets some of them. He's an adult straight male that has had sex plenty of times before. If a girl just jumps him, puts a hand/mouth/vagina on his penis is he going to feel raped? In my conversation with her I said "Guys aren't told their bodies are a temple. They aren't told they have to save themselves (not talking about the religious folk). They aren't giving anything away. They don't have this thing that is so special/important to be taken away. So are there emotional/mental walls that can be broken to even have the feeling of violation?"

Its an interesting thing to bounce around and think about. This might need its own thread, this might not. Just find it interesting because I want to laugh at it, but I feel like I should be concerned on a deeper level. There is the whole racial aspect that this girl hasn't been brought up on rape charges, possibly due to her being white. No way in the world a white girl could rape a black guy right? I can't even process this stuff seriously. I just want more of the story and to hear what Danny Brown has to say about it.

9. Frebis

Frebis
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It is often said that you can't rape the willing. The fact that he liked it probably keeps her from going to the jail. It's a darn good thing for her that he didn't say no, or get the police involved because he wasnt fond of it.

10. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Well we have no confirmation either way if he "liked it" or not. He hasn't said anything. All we really have is Kitty Pryde saying he was stuck between a rock and a hard place. He could push her off for many reasons. He also had a show to continue. I saw him live on accident, he moves around a lot on stage, having a white girl liplocked on his cock prevents his crowd surfing.

11. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Re: Re: Hilo Borrachos de Fin de Semana, Cinco de Mayo

His common practice is to get his interviewers wasted on his trademark drink. Most writers tend to mention they were wasted while hanging out with Motörhead.

12. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Oh man, its one thing to have a beer cart in your office come around and bring you beer at your desk (you know, just in case you didn't walk and get it yourself). It is another to have two Asian girls hand out Mexican beers because we're celebrating Cinqo de Mayo. Hearing a Chinese girl playing up her accent, asking people if they want a Corona, Moderro, or Tecate is fucking hilarious. She is fucking with half the lily white execs just for shits and giggles. I love it. All you hear them saying is "Asian beer cart!" And then they always respond "But you have Mexican beer." "But we're Asian." "Oh well then you should have some Asian beer." Then the awkward cross cultural conversation happens. Pure gold.

13. ODEN

ODEN
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Wouldn't it be Colona in Asian-English?

14. Trakiel

Trakiel
    Expand Collapse
    Call me Caitlyn. Got any cake?

No, Corona is corona - it's the L's that come out as R's, not the other way around. So if you ask for a Miller, your asian server will return, "here's your Mirrer, sir!"

15. Jimmy James

Jimmy James
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Whereas if you ask a black server for a Miller, you'll get a bitchy "Do I look like some damn waitress to you?"

Am I doing it right?

16. happyfunball

happyfunball
    Expand Collapse
    overly defenCive stuffed cougar

I read a bit about the Brown thing the other day. If I remember correctly, he was walking around letting girls feel him over his pants and that one girl took it a bit further. There is a picture somewhere also. I'd look for it, and the report, but I am out right now and hate doing things on my phone.

17. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

You get to drink every Friday afternoon? Ugh, you're so lucky. At my office we get to drink whenever we want and it's just not special anymore, you know? Plus now I have to choose between beer, wine and whiskey? So hard.

[​IMG]

18. lhprop1

lhprop1
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Lemony? Is that some sort of body spritz for heavy metal gods?

19. Bob Trousers

Bob Trousers
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I cannot handle this shit. Twenty years of depression, and a shit day at work (again) and I'm FUCKING HAPPY? This is alien to me. I can't deal with this new found feeling. It's been creeping up for a while now, and I don't know what to do. Where is the self pity? The hate for everything? What has changed? Something is fucked up here people. I need red-dots. All of them. I need to redress this evil balance. THIS CANNOT BE ALLOWED TO PASS. I'd also like a taco if that's cool.

20. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

No it's the damn auto-correct on my phone. Sometimes I miss things.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.