Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

HeTexted: For Dear Abby Rejects

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by effinshenanigans, Oct 8, 2012.

1. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm sure there are plenty of websites with pictures of penises already.

2. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Most women I know would respond to those texts like actual human beings. I think we just find it galvanizing that these people exist, and are out there....somewhere.

You're right about the shit guys send as well. Usually guys don't respond to texts they recieve like morons unless they're really insecure, but as far as sending stupid shit....MAN. Especially when they're horny and it's desperation hour at the bar. Incoming, ladies. Wazzup? U up? U out? U doin NE thang? etc.

3. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Actually this statement needs a qualifier. The ones who are oblivious to men saying they're into them might not be "stupid", per se. Maybe they're oblivious. Maybe they just have such low self-esteem or other personal issues that they can't imagine a guy would be into them, so when someone shows obvious interest they're so far in denial they can't add 2 and 2 together. Maybe they're 16 year olds. I'm sure a lot of people here can think of times where they were the object of someone else's affection and didn't figure it out until later, or were on the harsher end of that scenario.

A lot of the rest of them are plain stupid but I never meant to insinuate that was an exclusively female phenomenon.

4. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yeah, I'm thinking the average age for the posters on this site is 15. And everyone is stupid at 15.

This one is definitely fake or we're all doomed.

There is no way she read the words she wanted to hear and still was like "huh?" I think she just wanted validation also.

Attached Files:

5. Psk

Psk
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Attached Files:

6. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

[​IMG]

I actually relinked my attachment as the image. Pretty nifty.