Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Heroes Season 4

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by mekka, Oct 20, 2009.

1. iczorro

iczorro
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm in the middle of the Thanksgiving ep and gotta say... The only reason I'm still watching is Hayden's sweet, sweet ass.

However, I love the inclusion of Kate from Angel (she never got a fair shake on that show), and I'm twisted by the Samuel character. He seems to be the bad guy at this point, but I can see his motivations, and I'm ok with them (except for the killing of his brother, which was completely predictable, and wrong).

Also, the reintroduction of Claire's lesbian roommate is immediately followed by "who's ready for pie?"

I am.

Can we get more Claire/Tracy underwear scene, or more claire making outwith the weird/hot roommate chick? Please?

And can I say? I want more of Ray Park. He is THE stuntman of our time. Darth Maul, Toad from X-Men. Snake Eyes in GIJoe. The man is a human weapon, and he needs to be utilized.

Jesus fuck. (Sorry, writing this as I watch). Nathan/Sylar. The Nathan that's in there knows he won't ever be trusted again, and he shouldn't be. Where do they go from that?

Edit: Can I say, Pausing right now where Claire is getting in the car with her lady love. I feel a twist coming.

2. iczorro

iczorro
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Into "5th stage" right now, and the first observation would be, DONT EAT THE FUCKING POPCORN. Just an idea, when you're dealing with a Magneto-like dude who can control all aspects of Earth. Like I said in a previous post, this dude controls EARTH. That means everything on the planet. He can rock shit. I will update my thoughts as they are validated.

3. iczorro

iczorro
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Samuel needed a reason for Hotness to be on his side. Well done.

4. Darkstone

Darkstone
    Expand Collapse
    Should still be lurking

So the season restarted.

Anyone catch the episodes?

5. E. Tuffmen

E. Tuffmen
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You mean that 2 hour snorefest where, basically, nothing happened? I really don't know why I still watch this show. I think I'm a masochist at heart.

6. Celos

Celos
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Horrible, horrible, horrible fucking show.

They've turned every interesting character (and to be fair, there's only two: Zachary Quinto and that earthquake guy) into a clingy 13-year-old girl.
    It seems like everyone on this board has given up on this show and I'm just too stupid to follow suit. Good for you.

7. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

They've completely thrown in the towel. All the writers must have jumped ship and have been replaced by the staff of Saved by the Bell.

That being said, and despite how bad the scene in general was, I laughed at the "Objection, he's quoting the opening of Quantum Leap" line.

8. E. Tuffmen

E. Tuffmen
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Best line of the show in ridiculously long time. Hiro was SUCH a promising character. I couldn't wait to see his transformation from nerdy loser to mature kick ass warrior Hiro that was alluded to in season one. This show could have gone in such interesting directions with just that character alone.

9. Denver

Denver
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Every time they show Gretchen all I can think of is Ann from Arrested Development. I wish Noah (or Sylar) had seen her and said "Her?" That would've actually been good television.

10. iczorro

iczorro
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Do the writers not realize that the "peter's dream of the future" is yet another tired rehash of the "XXXXX goes to the future and sees tragedy that must be averted" storyline they've used every single goddamned time?

11. manihack

manihack
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I don't know why I'm still watching this show. I think playing in a pile of feces from my obese neighbor would be more enjoyable. I think at this point I have invested enough time in it that I have to see it through.

12. Celos

Celos
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Aww, so the wall was Peter's anger all along? That's heartwarming.

What the hell is that dude who can clone himself going to do against an immortal headslicing motherfucker and a man who only has to reach out to turn into an immortal headslicing motherfucker?

Same here.

13. LadyLecter

LadyLecter
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Yep. The season finale starts soon and I am going to watch it for that reason and also because my masochism apparently knows no bounds. I think my eye has started to twitch already and it hasn't even started yet ...

14. Sherwood

Sherwood
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Well, some signs point to that being the series finale. I really hope so.

15. be good

be good
    Expand Collapse
    Should still be lurking

Not only that, but (t)he(y) shouldn't be able to elude Porkman by being like "OOOOH NICE TRY THOUGHT GUY, ONLY ONE OF US THINKS". I might be missing something, but I'd think that'd make the original pretty easy to locate for a goddamn mind reader.

16. ScottVanPelt

ScottVanPelt
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Like someone said above, I really, really, really hope that they end the series that way. God knows they won't, and will try to continue it despite the fact that they managed to end the season on a level that wasn't quite as horrible as the show had been going, but whatever.

At least two of the main characters fought (for a minute) and we actually got to see more than a split second of it. Kind of.

This show horrifies me. Please just let it end that way so I don't watch anymore. Any season ending with a close-up on Hayden's face can't be that bad.... right? ..... Right???????

17. Celos

Celos
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

That depends: was she speaking?

18. manihack

manihack
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Well. The one saving grace of that finale is that if the writers manage to cure their retardation, the heroes being outed at least makes for some somewhat interesting possible storylines. Also, this:

<a class="postlink" href="http://insidetv.aol.com/2010/02/09/heroes-season-finale-gets-low-ratings-but-show-still-might/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://insidetv.aol.com/2010/02/09/hero ... ill-might/</a>

19. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Well at least we know he's as retarded in real life as on the show.

20. iczorro

iczorro
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

We've been saying something along these lines for four years now. This show is over.