Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Help Fuck MS - A Nettdata request

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nettdata, Jun 8, 2011.

1. zyron

zyron
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I gave for volleyball so I can give for this. Hope everything works out for your sister.

2. cdite

cdite
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I honestly misread the title as "Help Fuck A MS" and was totally expecting a HotWheelz type situation in this thread and then realized it wasn't MD, opps.

3. Hoosiermess

Hoosiermess
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The former owner of my company had MS. I'm in.

4. redbullgreygoose

redbullgreygoose
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

40 years ago my grandmother died of MS. My dad would always make it sound like a death sentence (which it was for his mother). When my mother (a nurse) would tell him that they have made many advances with the disease since that time he wouldn't hear. As my mom used to describe it, if you take the necessary medications you can still live your life normally for about half the time you would without MS. This excludes strenuous activities, of course.

5. AlmostGaunt

AlmostGaunt
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Jesus fucking Christ that's some awful luck. My best friend in primary school had MS. We were in year 2 (maybe 7/8 years old) and he was already wheelchair bound. We lost touch when I moved, but wherever he is, I hope he's doing ok. Donation sent.

Also, chalk me up as another one who was imaging some /b style DDOS on a Windows server somewhere, or hosting the DCSS sourcecode. Civil disobience is a good cause, right?

6. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Thanks for all the support everyone... my sister wanted me to post this "thank you" onto the "Porsche" forum that I originally posted to. *cough*