Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Hello Kitty, I mean Kimmy.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Apr 20, 2010.

1. E. Tuffmen

E. Tuffmen
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

[​IMG]

Does anyone else get the feeling she swallowed that cat whole just seconds after the picture was taken? Kinda reminds me of Diana from the original V series somewhat - minus the stylish shades.

2. Solaris

Solaris
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I think as a whole Peta are probably a pretty worthwhile organisation. Sure they make some cooky press releases every now and then such as this one, but they also raise really serious issues too.

Such as Seal Clubbing, Whale Hunting and Factory Farming. In my opinion all of these are generally pretty horrible and indefensible.

Whales are huge, beautiful and intelligent creatures. I personally believe they should have as much a right to life as any human being.

3. LukesBoxHero

LukesBoxHero
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Is this a better way to hold a Kitty?

[​IMG]

Also, I don't know why, but I actually like watching the Whale Wars. Stupid, but for some reason entertaining to me.

4. Pink Candy

Pink Candy
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I can't take an organization seriously that states it's cruel to kill animals but owning a pet is akin to slavery. My cats live better than most people do.

I wouldn't hold my cats up in the air like that. One is way too fat to be held up without support and the other would squirm. However, if I catch them scratching or biting something, they will get scruffed and spritzed in the face with a water bottle.

I think the people at PETA need to sit down, eat a great big steak and relax. They're wound way way too tight.

5. Saint

Saint
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

No kidding it can, as everyone should already know, kittens belong in a bag with a brick at the bottom of a body of water. (Joke, cat people)

I know it has been said numerous times .... "PETA can eat a dick" If you really care, donate to your local shelter and adopt a rescue if you can.

6. Disgustipated

Disgustipated
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Ima be mishandlin' ma trouser snake....