Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Hello Kitty, I mean Kimmy.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Apr 20, 2010.

1. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

I'm sure many have seen this and know Little Kimmy K is in some hot water with who else but PETA.
    [​IMG]

I know that is the way their mothers carry them for transport when they are young. It's not like she's dangling the thing over fan blades or anything, or shaking him. Whatever. People are dumb. Go help the ones that are abused everyday by the fuckface methhead that (we have a member here that has a rescue dog this happened to, bless them and all the others that adopt these abused animals) pours acid on them. This is of course the same people that kicked up dirt when Obama offed that fly. Do they really think people are going to start choking kittens out now because they saw her do this?

FOCUS: Well, either talk about this case specifically or the way PETA and other similar organizations go about benefiting their cause.

2. pterodactyl

pterodactyl
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

So I guess PETA would rather people just kill them.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.petakillsanimals.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.petakillsanimals.com/</a>

I hate PETA. People who actually like animals instead of donating to PETA should help out their local humane society shelters or donate to the ASPCA.

3. Elset

Elset
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

<a class="postlink" href="http://images.google.com/images?q=cat%20carrying%20kitten&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://images.google.com/images?q=cat%2 ... =en&tab=wi</a>

Kill 'Em All!

4. effinshenanigans

effinshenanigans
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

First of all, I didn't even notice there was a cat there for at least 10 seconds.

Secondly, cats are carried around like that a hell of a lot by their mothers and as long as they're not over a certain weight that would induce an inappropriate amount of strain on the cat's scruff, it's fine.

PETA is full of retards. The only reason they even bothered to comment is because it's Kim K holding the cat. The name recoginition they're attaching themselves to might just gain them a couple more members. If this was some broad on Facebook, PETA wouldn't have said a damn thing.

5. Gator

Gator
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Didn't KK say she didn't even want to pick up the cat like that, but the vet showed her how?

Look at how big her tits are? She should be able to light a kitten on fire and then put it out with a rock.

PETA is just a bunch of flat-chested jealous bitches!

6. scotchcrotch

scotchcrotch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

PETA is one of the worst "philantrophies" out there.

They would rather euthanize animals than adopt them out. Makes sense, right?

Not to mention the got Hollywood on their left tit. How many times can Pamela Anderson pose nude for them? And how does this help the cause?

Put your clothes back on Pamela, Hepatitis C is not sexy

7. Samr

Samr
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Earlier this season (I believe it was on Halloween, actually) a bat had got into the AT&T Center, where the San Antonio Spurs play. This rarely happens there, but it does happen. Of course, the game was stopped until they could get it under control, which they tried by using a bunch of nets. Turns out, all they needed was Manu Ginobili:

The dude fucking swatted the bat out of MID-AIR while using his BARE HANDS. And these are animals that use radar and shit to avoid objects flying at them. The reflexes involved must have been amazing.

At any rate, reports vary on whether or not the bat died or was released outside the building. What is known is that Ginobili got a sweet nickname (BatmanU), a series of rabies shots, and some nasty backlash from the delusional shits at PETA.

Link to the article on their website, where they heavily monitored the responses (for example, I submitted several comments under different names in support/defense of Ginobili, and not one was allowed through).

Dipshits.

#7 Samr, Apr 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  8. iczorro

iczorro
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Cats can be picked up that way. Indefinitely when they're young, briefly when older. Hell, it even says in the thing, "With the owner and a vet's consent". Fuck PETA. Fuck them in their stupid asses. Idiots who get all riled about about the wrong shit.

You wanna be respected as an animal help organization? Focus on the shit heads that pour gas on, and light, a six month old puppy. Not someone who picks up a cat correctly, or someone whose job it is to kill livestock specifically bred for consumption.

Yes, I've seen what places like turkey/chicken farms and such look like. Know what? I don't care. I like meat.

Alternative response: Cat? I don't see a cat...

9. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

The major issue with picking a cat up like that is psychological more than anything, as it's a throwback to their mother carrying them around when they were a kitten, and older/mature cats interpret that as having done something wrong.

And yeah, fuck PETA.

10. jennitalia

jennitalia
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Oh, PETA, how I have nothing good to say about you.

I remember a couple years ago at Warped Tour PETA had sent out some pushy, annoying advocates to parade up and down the entrance line-up to collect signatures for some retarded petition. My friends and I signed our fake names and listed awesome contact e-mail addresses like ieatdogs@murderisfun.ca and supportthesealhunt@bloodyclubs.com.

11. Viking33

Viking33
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Not gonna lie, I want a cheeseburger after seeing that.

SGEDIT: Kindly consider those that may not want to see that by wrapping it.

#11 Viking33, Apr 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  12. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Imagine if someone had taken a picture of her resuscitating a drowning cat:

[​IMG]

13. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I usually consider PETA to be ridiculous as the next person. Fuck PETA in the ear, they're hypocritical, yadda yadda yadda.

But you're forgetting something important: We have long limbs and opposable thumbs. Mother cats do not.

Mother cats carry their kittens that way because how the fuck else would they do it? They don't have arms like ours. They can't pick them up any other way.

We, on the other hand, have more humane alternatives available to us, so why shouldn't we be expected to use them?

No, she isn't throwing acid on the cat. Obviously, she could be doing worse. But that doesn't make it right. That would be like justifying assault on the grounds of, "Well, at least it isn't assault with a deadly weapon."

Cats CAN be picked up any which way you choose. That doesn't mean they SHOULD be picked up that way.

14. iczorro

iczorro
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

And because mother cats pick them up that way, they've evolved muscles, skin, ligaments, etc. that means that picking them up that way doesn't hurt them. Therefore:

is meaningless, as one thing that is not inhumane is not more or less humane than another. Any way you pick up an animal that isn't hurting it, isn't a problem.

As a life long cat owner, I've never had a cat hate me for picking it up like that. Hell, I've never had one complain from being held like that unless it went on for way too long (45 seconds or so for a full grown cat). So... Yeah. Calm down. Nothing wrong was done.

15. Volo

Volo
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

And here's my take on it:

Manu Ginobili did take just a few seconds to think before he acted, and what he was obviously thinking is that he wanted to play some fucking basketball instead of waiting around any longer. Considering that no one seems to even know what happened to the fuckin' bat, I reckon it's a non-issue.

And as for that comment about it being a time where athletes have to watch what they do around animals? Fuck you, PETA. Since where has there ever been a specific time to watch your actions concerning the well-being of living creatures. One day is just as important as the next.

FOCUS: Fuck PETA.

16. Suit Jacket

Suit Jacket
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

That poor cat, being forced to be in the same room as her.

17. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yeah, total bullshit how she has that cat. She can hold me up by the neck like that anytime.

No but really, PETA is fucking professionals at what they do. Any time any public figure does anything with animals, they are on that shit like white on rice. It's incredible their reaction time.

Did take me like 10 minutes to realize there was a cat.

No pussy jokes either, I guess we're all grownfolks here...

18. bean

bean
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Exactly. I have used this many times the past briefly to punish adult cats and to teach/scold them about bad behavior. Kittens also have the carrying reflex which is handy for many reasons especially when they would otherwise freak-out when being carried. This is also a great bonding tool for young kittens when growing up to associate you in a parental role.

PETA is R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S.

19. zyron

zyron
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I grew up my whole life with cats and there is really no better way to stop and discipline two fighting cats than pick them up for a few seconds like that. As others have said, a short time is fine.

HBO did a documentary of PETA and their president (Ingrid Newkirk) and I watched a little bit of it. This woman is insane. Watching the PETA orginazation having a meeting was comparable to watching a bunch of crazy hobo's trying to discuss political policies.

20. Diablo

Diablo
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The only thing I like peta for is throwing this guy up, everything else about them blows:

[​IMG]