Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Heisman Watch

Discussion in 'Sports Board' started by GaMe, Dec 10, 2009.

1. GaMe

GaMe
    Expand Collapse
    Lurker

Just like the title states. Who has your vote for this years Heisman?

2. rezy

rezy
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

1. Mark Ingram, RB from Alabma - his numbers speak for themselves
    2. Toby Gerhart, RB from Stanford - if he had the preseason hype, he is the winner
    Then everyone else with Tebow last among the invitees

3. Riggins

Riggins
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I can definitely see Ingram winning -- and would nor have a problem with this at all, but I have a feeling Colt McCoy is going to win. Granted, he had the worst possible game at the worst possible time, but with no one definitely distinguishing themselves from the pack, I can see him winning it almost as a "career achievement" award. I think in the end, Suh or someone else (Ingram most likely) having the most first place votes, but Colt winning in a close contest.

4. snobes

snobes
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

5. Beans

Beans
    Expand Collapse
    Should still be lurking

I keep hearing rumblings that Ndamukong Suh is making more of a push than anyone would have expected. I think he is the best player in the country this year and that huge game against Texas last week has to be in the voters minds. Even as a Michigan fan, I would love to see another defensive player win it, especially with the lack of a dominant offensive player this year.

However, I think it will be Ingram due to his fantastic year and big game against Florida. As long as Tebow/McCoy doesn't have it handed to them based on past accomplishments - Kellen Moore was the best QB in the country this year anyways.

6. john_b

john_b
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I've noticed several sport writers who have said Suh is number 1 on their ballot. I also think it's between him and Ingram, with Ingram getting the nod. I'd love to see Suh win it also.